Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: precice 2 & precice 1  (Read 1229 times)

hillary

• Visitor
precice 2 & precice 1
« on: February 15, 2017, 03:37:14 AM »

Hello folks, I don't really like talking a lot, I was talking to penguin to know about his experience with precice 2 and he said he's been a lucky guy for undergoing the surgery with Dr parihar and precice 2, I've been talking to Dr parihar and his assistant since a month and I think I am now very ready for the surgery.
but my concern is, is this safe, I've read some bad things about precice 1 , so any guarantee that precice 2 is the safest ? Pain is not my concern. I am just worried about the complications and really wanna know if 3 inches with precice 2 and Dr parihar safe? 

Penguinn

Re: precice 2 & precice 1
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 04:34:43 PM »

Parihar has nailed tons of patients, so to him it's like almost any other nailing. The Precice is great in my opinion apart from the annoying weight bearing restrictions(and cost, duh). I'd be ecstatic if I could've started walking unaided a month ago.

yyes

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 05:04:56 PM »

Parihar has nailed tons of patients, so to him it's like almost any other nailing. The Precice is great in my opinion apart from the annoying weight bearing restrictions(and cost, duh). I'd be ecstatic if I could've started walking unaided a month ago.

He has only used precise on like 2 patients though right? At least that's what I was told by his office.

Penguinn

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 05:43:21 PM »

He has only used precise on like 2 patients though right? At least that's what I was told by his office.

Just one. Me. Unless there was someone else after me, which I doubt.

Edit: By chance if he's used Precice on someone else, it definitely wasn't a cosmetic case.

hillary

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 06:14:06 PM »

Penguin I have money I am super ready, just nervous 😔
Pages: [1]   Go Up