Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: People are so weird  (Read 2175 times)

YungGud

People are so weird
« on: February 16, 2017, 03:19:37 PM »

I had couple of cases  related with height like one of my groupmates she is 5 ft 5 was thinking that between us not so many inches difference in height next year i  heard from her "why you so tall "?lol ,but i was same height as i was before.
some lady in supermarket ask me to fit on some jacket because she was looking for some present for her grandson who is she supposed same height of 6ft as me but frankly I AM NOT
Never believe  people when they talking about your height ;D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:36:03 PM by YungGud »
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

zantac20

Re: People are so weird
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 03:57:43 PM »

Girls are weird. My exgirlfriend always said im average and taller than her, which was more than enough for her tastes. When she stopped loving me and the relationship ended (in good terms), she started saying I was short and she was taller (which is totally false, even when she uses her 10 cm highheels she is like 1cm shorter than me)

They way girls think of you makes them see you physically different. They also may say you are handsome if they like your personality and ugly if they change their mind and start thinking you are an ashole, and your face didnt change at all lol

Bander72

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 01:13:32 AM »

I had couple of cases  related with height like one of my groupmates she is 5 ft 5 was thinking that between us not so many inches difference in height next year i  heard from her "why you so tall "?lol ,but i was same height as i was before.
some lady in supermarket ask me to fit on some jacket because she was looking for some present for her grandson who is she supposed same height of 6ft as me but frankly I AM NOT
Never believe  people when they talking about your height ;D

Dude your 5 10. You will be taller than most women and they wont be able to tell apart 5 10 to 6 feet. I went to a dermatology that is mostly for women  and went with my 4 cm lifts and shoes and I was satisfied to see how taller I was than all of them.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Bander72

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 01:17:47 AM »

Dude your 5 10 the girl was probably without heels this time. You will be taller than most women and they wont be able to tell apart 5 10 to 6 feet. I went to a dermatology that is mostly for women  and went with my 4 cm lifts and shoes and I was satisfied to see how taller I was than all of them.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 03:38:25 AM »

You guys, girl "inches" are a real thing. How many times have you heard "10 inch" penis? No one has a 10 inch penis lol, no one's ever been scientifically measured as even being longer than 8 inches I'm pretty sure.

After you are 5-6 inches taller than a girl, they can't really tell the difference. I never used to be able to tell the difference between someone who was 5'10-6' myself, I just didn't look up that much to really do a comparison. Now I can obviously, because I am a height-obsessed psychopath, but before I really had no idea.

Obviously the story is different if you are 6'2-6'3 and are much taller than everyone you encounter throughout the day, but I'm almost 99.9% positive girls can't tell apart 5'10-6' guys when they are close to them in person. Unless they've dated a 6' guy before and they got to know their body very well.

TheLichKing

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 05:21:22 AM »

You guys, girl "inches" are a real thing. How many times have you heard "10 inch" penis? No one has a 10 inch penis lol, no one's ever been scientifically measured as even being longer than 8 inches I'm pretty sure.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/756719/World-s-biggest-penis-half-metre-Roberto-Cabrera-disabled-pillow
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

Bander72

Peaceout

TheLichKing

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2017, 07:48:52 AM »

I was thinking to post that when i first saw his post LOL.

Its the perfect reply by all means lul. Immaculate and pristine.
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''
Pages: [1]   Go Up