Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best thing to say after LL?  (Read 1336 times)

jojo

Best thing to say after LL?
« on: February 28, 2017, 02:47:49 AM »

hey LL'ers and all

What have been the best ting to say to people that made a comment about your new height so far?

how much did you lengthen ?

did you tell anyone ?

i know its weird but i feel a little odd about what to say. i personal only want to do 5 cm but i still thinking about what to say. and if i would ever tell my future wife. and if i have kids. then what to learn them about values if i have this kind of values myself

i know im probely overthinking this way to much
but would like to know how others feel

jojo

Re: Best thing to say after LL?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 02:58:06 AM »

i been looking at girls blog who did breast implant . they seem to talk alot about what to say .
they say things like

''Honestly, I would consider waiting until he asks why you didn't mention it before. He seriously might not even question this, because like you said, this isn't information that you owe someone, much less at a specific point in time.''

the thing im thinking about is more the people i know from before . since ll isent as well out in the open as breast implants and its harder to hide right

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 03:11:42 AM »

Just don't say anything

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 03:35:10 AM »

Secret for success: keep silence
Budget will determine my future.

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 11:17:49 AM »

- You went to space, everyone knows zero gravity makes you taller.

- You were stretched and tortured at a BDSM club so badly that you are now permanently stretched.

- You had a very, very late second puberty and are a scientific marvel.

- Say you were in a bad car accident trying to evade the Triads after a deal gone wrong, the injuries and bone fractures healed making you a bit taller.

- Say you had bad bowlegs and walked like John Wayne, correcting it has given you some extra height. If people say they didn't notice you had bow legs you pretend to get a phone call, put on your sunglasses, get on your crutches and walk as fast as you can (which is likely to be slowly at this point) out the door, glance back and say 'I'm needed elsewhere' - they will quickly forget about your new height.

- Say you've corrected your posture through a year long spiritual yoga vacation in the mountains of Tibet, alongside the 5CM, you achieved nirvana.

- Say you took the #1 Grow Taller Pill on the market today, the only grow taller pill designed by a US Doctor. 100% Guaranteed to maximize your height. Simply put, the science behind it works. Only Height Supplement Designed & Recommended by a U.S. Medical Doctor. Guaranteed to be 100% safe. Easy once-daily pill, 100% money back guarantee.

Any of the above are pretty much more believable to the general public than 'I got my legs surgically lengthened' because most people don't know it even exists. Or my favorite;

- Say absolutely nothing.

Personally, saying nothing would be my preference and if pushed, that you had bow legs corrected and don't wish to talk about it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 11:53:44 AM by 682 »

jojo

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 11:28:39 AM »

hahahah fu*k of . this is great !  :D thanks

Ozymandias

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 12:12:49 PM »

- You went to space, everyone knows zero gravity makes you taller.

- You were stretched and tortured at a BDSM club so badly that you are now permanently stretched.

- You had a very, very late second puberty and are a scientific marvel.

- Say you were in a bad car accident trying to evade the Triads after a deal gone wrong, the injuries and bone fractures healed making you a bit taller.

- Say you had bad bowlegs and walked like John Wayne, correcting it has given you some extra height. If people say they didn't notice you had bow legs you pretend to get a phone call, put on your sunglasses, get on your crutches and walk as fast as you can (which is likely to be slowly at this point) out the door, glance back and say 'I'm needed elsewhere' - they will quickly forget about your new height.

- Say you've corrected your posture through a year long spiritual yoga vacation in the mountains of Tibet, alongside the 5CM, you achieved nirvana.

- Say you took the #1 Grow Taller Pill on the market today, the only grow taller pill designed by a US Doctor. 100% Guaranteed to maximize your height. Simply put, the science behind it works. Only Height Supplement Designed & Recommended by a U.S. Medical Doctor. Guaranteed to be 100% safe. Easy once-daily pill, 100% money back guarantee.

Pages: [1]   Go Up