Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When you get LL you consent to being KO'd and having your ding dong touched  (Read 1610 times)

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour

Leg lengthening is pretty gay because you're basically consenting to being knocked out with drugs and getting your penis grabbed and inserted with a foreign object by a stranger, who's usually an older guy. How are you guys okay with this? 0_0
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

TIBIKE200

To some, it will be the first time their penis will get touched by someone else than themselves.. So it's totally worth it from their point of view
I learned some stuff during this time

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour

To some, it will be the first time their penis will get touched by someone else than themselves.. So it's totally worth it from their point of view

That's a really good point.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

Jack1066

Wait though, does the doctor actually insert something into your penis? (Don't fk with me... I'm gullible...)

Big Daddy

Wait though, does the doctor actually insert something into your penis? (Don't fk with me... I'm gullible...)

Well yeah you need a catheter to piss in while you're under anesthesia and they ram that sucker up there.

Jack1066

:-(

IwannaBeTaller

Are you guys talking about me?  :o
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

The Kaiser

I hate this forum because of these silly subjects and people. Man if you can't afford for this surgery stay out, or at least help your fellows.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

I hate this forum because of these silly subjects and people. Man if you can't afford for this surgery stay out, or at least help your fellows.

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง fite  me  irl (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Tinkerbelle

Leg lengthening is pretty gay because you're basically consenting to being knocked out with drugs and getting your penis grabbed and inserted with a foreign object by a stranger, who's usually an older guy. How are you guys okay with this? 0_0

Enough with the gay bashing. It's 2017, not 1950
Pages: [1]   Go Up