Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much can you lengthen before being out of proportion  (Read 1175 times)

ramaka

How much can you lengthen before being out of proportion
« on: May 01, 2018, 12:27:08 AM »

What I mean is how much does it take before your arms are noticeably shorter and your torso is also shorter, like when the torso is concerned how many cm before it’s to short or it just looks plain odd 5, 6, 10 cm etc personal experience would be appreciated thanks.

Android

Re: How much can you lengthen before being out of proportion
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 12:44:30 AM »

I recommend you just read through your old topics again since most of them are about your proportions. I think you've covered every body segment.

There's no magic number. We can't decide for you. Ideal proportions are subjective. You are your worst critic (i.e. others don't care as much as you think they do).
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

myloginacct

Re: How much can you lengthen before being out of proportion
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 01:02:57 AM »

Ideal proportions are subjective. You are your worst critic (i.e. others don't care as much as you think they do).

People come in all kinds of proportions.

Ever since I started visiting this forum, I've began to notice the people who are all torso, or all legs, or who have unusually long tibias, or who have short wingspans, tall but with weak shoulders, unusually long forearms, etc... Never before I really stopped to notice others' body proportions. In a way, all the obsession about it here made me notice all the amazing variation in nature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up