Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: does LL have a effect on our heart ?  (Read 1057 times)

guichethope

does LL have a effect on our heart ?
« on: March 20, 2017, 03:03:16 PM »

simple question if someone knows let us know .  :)

guichethope

Re: does LL have a effect on our heart ?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 03:03:55 PM »

I don,t had a consultation yet but i just want to know and I had no answer previously .  For regular taller persons tere is no problem but for us i 'm wondering

Peaceout

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 06:40:53 AM »

Theoretically,it should be correct.I mean your hearth was designed for your starting height.It might be struggling for your +10 cm taller body-legs(I actually heard this from a doctor too,it really makes sense).But you know this whole thing is insane afterall..

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 11:58:10 AM »

I truly don't believe it.
After all I think that becoming 10kg fatter more would have a bigger difference than adding 6-7 cms so I can't believe that LL would harm your heart.
If so, bbers who are 30-40 kgs more than the average person of their height would be all dead from heart failure if the increase in body size would make a so big difference.

Imo we have a lot of things to worry about LL. Heart problems is not one of them.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 06:08:44 PM »

Doesn't matter even if it does.

"Wow, that guy has such a healthy heart, it's so hot!" - said no girl ever.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Body Builder

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 06:14:03 PM »

Who cares about girls if you are not healthy or dead?

Man, you only worry about girls and you have a ridiculously low self esteem.
Please grow up.

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 02:14:22 AM »

Theoretically,it should be correct.I mean your hearth was designed for your starting height.It might be struggling for your +10 cm taller body-legs(I actually heard this from a doctor too,it really makes sense).But you know this whole thing is insane afterall..

The heart supposedly is similar sized to that of your fist and stops growing at a similar time to when growth stops. Heart size isn't completely consistent and there is variation between people of the same size and height though it does fall within a proportional range - as far as I am aware some ethnic groups have larger hearts than others and exercise/hormonal change can directly affect the size of the heart.

Would a person with a large body and proportionally shorter legs have organs that would be the same size as somebody who simply had longer legs and the same size body? What about somebody with extremely long limbs and a short body - would there heart by proportional to their body size and have to work harder for their proportionally longer limbs? I think growth is general rather than entirely specific and the heart is very good at its specific task and working at the rate that is needed.

Shedding a few pounds would likely have the same impact as increasing bone and soft tissue mass as a fat/muscular person will require much more work from their heart than if they had minimal muscle/fat. I believe this factor will have a far larger impact than a slight increase in an increase of bone and soft tissue which will be negligible in comparison.
Pages: [1]   Go Up