Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: If I start at 6'2'', how much can I expect to gain? Is 6'5'' realistic?  (Read 10542 times)

Bigpoppapump

Re: If I start at 6'2'', how much can I expect to gain? Is 6'5'' realistic?
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2017, 01:44:36 AM »

Utterly pointless getting surgery like this at 6-2. This surgery is not only the most brutal cosmetic surgery you can do it's one of the most painful surgerys full stop.

At 6-2 if you struggle to get women going to 6-4 will not make th slightestdifference. If you are not getting women it's highly likely to be som thing else it could be you are just not particularly attractive looks wise (good looking and tall are not the same thing even if height usually trumps looks anyway). You may lack good social skills which makes attracting women hard, tall guys usually just get stuff for simply being tall however if you get sussed and people realise 'this guy's got nothing going for him but his height' then the majority will not go with you.

It's easy to blame height on lack of success elsewhere as it's like you have no control over it so you blame it as it can't be fixed, it's easy to say 'I can't get women because I'm 'x' height' than to just say 'I can't get women because I have poor social skills and I'm not that attractive'

Good example is in The gym you repeatedly here tall skinny guys whining 'I can't gain muscle because I'm tall' they never say 'I can't gain muscle because I train like a sissy and eat like a catwalk model, I also drink every weekend and undo all my gym work through the week' or 'I'm just not a naturally physically strong guy'  or 'I'm ectomorphic body type il never be mr olympia' they blame it on their height and pretend in it heir head that they'd be huge if they were shorter.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2017, 01:51:13 AM »

I never said I can't get women. I can.

I just want the top 5% women.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Body Builder

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2017, 02:04:24 AM »

If your height can't give you this top 5% of women, then clearly your problem is something else.
And of course you have other problems if you want to become taller than 6.2. After all, becoming 6.4 will make you less attractive to women than 6.2 because this height is the border between being tall and being unattractively tall.

So dude, continue taking your pills and try to find something else to change in your appearance because your height can't be better. By doing LL you'll become less attractive.
If you want to change something to become really attractive, try to work out and have muscles because most people at your height, especially Scandinavians, are too skinny and look like boys with overlengthened bodies.

So get back to reality and try something to truly improve your body because you have a height that LL will only make you worse. You can't chase the top 5% of women, even if you are very good looking (which I doubt because you would have any woman you wanted with good looks at your height) because you are mentally unstable and with great insecurities but you can still find a woman if you try hard and get rid of your complexes.

Bander72

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2017, 02:05:15 AM »

And you think being 6 4 would be more important than having alot of money? I dont think they would choose the 6 4 brooke guy over a 5 10 rich guy who can buy them what they want.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

TheLichKing

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2017, 02:12:47 AM »

Honestly, 6'2 is good enough even for the top 5% women. It's like a woman with 36DD bust saying: "I need breast enlargement to get the top 2% men or I need to lose weight even though I'm 45 kg." Improve other areas like personality which includes sense of humor and confidence, work out build more muscle if you haven't got, improve your health by taking a better diet, sleeping better and you'll look better overall (you'll have a more glowing fresher face), take care of your personal hygiene. For height increase, simply wear insoles or elevator shoes (they come even in 2-4 inch height gain) if you can't be satisfied being 6'2 by all means, you'll know what difference it would make if you go through the surgery.

Oh yea and almost forgot, top 5% women would also look at your status (i.e., whether you have a respectable career and how established you are) and dress well too if you already don't. I have nothing more to say.... good luck.
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

Peaceout

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2017, 06:45:22 AM »

I really cant understand why the hell are people still trying to explain something here.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2017, 07:49:56 AM »

I really cant understand why the hell are people still trying to explain something here.

Yup, this troll is so obvious it hurts.

DoingItForMe

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2017, 09:27:47 AM »

If you read my diary, you'd know that I'm currently banging 9s and 10s at 5'8"-5'9". And girls have told me bluntly that my face is only a 7 on a scale of 1-10. And my body right now is 25 BMI (overweight), and by my judgment a 5 at most. I don't even have 2-pack abs, just one singular fat belly as an stomach. The fat belly is actually because of LL, because it made sit and not work out for months. Trust me, it's not your height that's the problem; it's something else.
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2017, 11:10:39 AM »

If your height can't give you this top 5% of women, then clearly your problem is something else.
And of course you have other problems if you want to become taller than 6.2. After all, becoming 6.4 will make you less attractive to women than 6.2 because this height is the border between being tall and being unattractively tall.

So dude, continue taking your pills and try to find something else to change in your appearance because your height can't be better. By doing LL you'll become less attractive.
If you want to change something to become really attractive, try to work out and have muscles because most people at your height, especially Scandinavians, are too skinny and look like boys with overlengthened bodies.

So get back to reality and try something to truly improve your body because you have a height that LL will only make you worse. You can't chase the top 5% of women, even if you are very good looking (which I doubt because you would have any woman you wanted with good looks at your height) because you are mentally unstable and with great insecurities but you can still find a woman if you try hard and get rid of your complexes.

About the muscles - I am already very fit and been working out for a decade.

You can't chase the top 5% of women, even if you are very good looking (which I doubt because you would have any woman you wanted with good looks at your height)

Why can't I chase top 5% of women? I have no problems getting a girl that is average or slightly above average, they are simply not interesting to me. I was in such a relationship and it sucked. It's not like I am some loser virgin, I just want the top crop.

And you think being 6 4 would be more important than having alot of money? I dont think they would choose the 6 4 brooke guy over a 5 10 rich guy who can buy them what they want.

Where did I say I am broke? I earn quite a lot of money and obviously can afford LL.

If you read my diary, you'd know that I'm currently banging 9s and 10s at 5'8"-5'9".

Cool lie. Everyone online is banging 10s.

Let us look at the facts: 9s and 10s are:

• International supermodels
  • Maybe, just MAYBE national supermodels
  • Victoria Secret models
  • Hollywood actresses (leading roles)

So you are saying that you, as a guy who is registered on an LL forum is actually banging women of this caliber.

I know it feels good for your ego, but let's be real. The best you are getting is alright 7s and maybe a rare 8. That is the BEST scenario.

Unless you are secretly James Franco, Tom Cruise or something.

Auron

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2017, 11:37:21 AM »

I totally agree with you. The same way I agree that everyone online is 6'2 and is dating girls above average:

Why can't I chase top 5% of women? I have no problems getting a girl that is average or slightly above average, they are simply not interesting to me. I was in such a relationship and it sucked. It's not like I am some loser virgin, I just want the top crop.

Anyways, at your height I'd only do this to get more proportional but if you feel short go for it. I wouldn't get past 2 inches though.

Bander72

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2017, 11:40:35 AM »

Doing it for me said in his diary that some were models were in pagents so that fits your criteria that you wrote. And you don't need to earn a lot to do this surgery. There is good and bad doctors at affordable prices if you save a year or two.

Bander72

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2017, 11:41:42 AM »

Doing it for me said in his diary that some were models were in pagents so that fits your criteria that you wrote. And you don't need to earn a lot to do this surgery. There is good and bad doctors at affordable prices if you save a year or two.

Body Builder

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2017, 11:49:34 AM »

About the muscles - I am already very fit and been working out for a decade.

Where did I say I am broke? I earn quite a lot of money and obviously can afford LL.

Let us look at the facts: 9s and 10s are:

• International supermodels
  • Maybe, just MAYBE national supermodels
  • Victoria Secret models
  • Hollywood actresses (leading roles)

So you are saying that you, as a guy who is registered on an LL forum is actually banging women of this caliber.

I know it feels good for your ego, but let's be real. The best you are getting is alright 7s and maybe a rare 8. That is the BEST scenario.

Unless you are secretly James Franco, Tom Cruise or something.
So if you are as you say and you don't have the quality of women you want, then you won't have it either at 6.4.
Your feet would look ridiculously long at this height and you will be very unstable to do heavy work out and buff your so tall body so generally you'll be less attractive than you are now.

So to sum up, if you do LL your chances to have the women you want would be reduced, not increased like in the majority of us here.
I would really like to see a diary from you though. It would be very interesting and also I would like to see what doctor would do LL to you to get him out of my list.

Peaceout

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2017, 12:44:17 PM »

I believe you are a troll but lets assume you are not.
So you say you make good money,have a good,fit body and you can get women.And you are 6'2 which is 188 CM.And you want to get taller because of %5 percentile woman.
I would say you are a narcissistic maniac.

helloworld

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2017, 02:22:04 PM »

the most thought after guys:
Brad Pitt: 5'11
Justin Biber: 5'9
Leo DiCaprio: 5'11
Mel Gibson: 5'10
Richard Gear: 5'11
Jamie Dornan: 5'11
Daniel Craig: 5'11
Tom Cruise: 5'9
Ryan Gosling: 6'0
Any more questions?

1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

YungGud

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2017, 02:24:57 PM »

yes guys ,you all have to know 6 ft 2 just slightly above average nowadays
 in western countries its just weak average
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2017, 03:08:12 PM »

International supermodels
Maybe, just MAYBE national supermodels
Victoria Secret models
Hollywood actresses (leading roles)

It's matter of opinion on whether you class these women in the 'top5%' I've seen these women and no disrespect to some of them you look at them and wonder how they got the job as there's women walking down the street I see I'd sooner go with than them. It's highly subjective what you class as top 5%! Angelina Jolie I'm sure is classed as that but I and s good number of guys I know just don't get it!

Alu

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2017, 03:40:52 PM »

Why are we even having a serious discussion on a  -posting thread lol

TIBIKE200

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2017, 03:48:41 PM »

Why are we even having a serious discussion on a crap-posting thread lol

Because apperantly, some people in this site are stupid.

Got to admit that a few users suprised me by giving serious answers.. I thought better of them
I learned some stuff during this time

Body Builder

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2017, 03:55:15 PM »

yes guys ,you all have to know 6 ft 2 just slightly above average nowadays
 in western countries its just weak average
I hope you are kidding because 6.2 is way above average even in west, except maybe scandinavia where it is more than average but maybe not much (just about 1-2 inches).

So I hope you are trolling this 6.2ft something mentally unstable guy otherwise you should go to the same doctor too.

Helloworld, Cruise is at max 5.7 and Bieber less than 5.8.
Also, the best looking man in the world (not only stars but either everyday men) are most of the times 5.10-6.1 ft.
People like 6.3-6.4 look like tall skeletons with skinny bodies.
After all, Scandinavia never considered to have good looking men.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2017, 04:59:36 PM »

I leave this forum for a few days and the first thing I see is a user named "6feet2istooShort". Seriously mods, just ban this troll and move on, this forum is about a serious topic and trolling spergtards should not be tolerated.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YungGud

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2017, 05:31:41 PM »

Of course I'm just kidding,6 ft 2 is solid tall everywhere
and yes cruise and bieber are same height which is 5 ft 7.5
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2017, 05:36:34 PM »

Of course I'm just kidding,6 ft 2 is solid tall everywhere
and yes cruise and bieber are same height which is 5 ft 7.5
Why is it always someone's opinion you do not agree with automatically rendered troll?

By the way, I will just wear higher cuban heels for now with insoles. I can pull it off with my style and body and nobody will accuse me of overcompensating with cuban heels, because:

a) They are obvious (short men wear clunky boots with hidden height);

b) They look cool

c) They fit my extravagant style

I will also focus on approaching more women and flirting more, since I already have everything else.

Literally can't improve any further physically.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2017, 05:42:51 PM »

blrrrlaskcjxykjfioejvkdnjkvnaekjncsk
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2017, 05:46:10 PM »

Why is it always someone's opinion you do not agree with automatically rendered troll?

By the way, I will just wear higher cuban heels for now with insoles. I can pull it off with my style and body and nobody will accuse me of overcompensating with cuban heels, because:

b) They look cool

I will also focus on approaching more women and flirting more, since I already have everything else.

who cares

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2017, 06:09:19 PM »

Why are you so angry? Dude, calm down! No need to release all this hate on the world!

Ozymandias

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2017, 07:05:12 PM »

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2017, 07:31:50 PM »

b) They look cool

LMFAO

If you had everything else you wouldn't be here talking this much crap

You're deluded and by the sounds of it you've got tall guy syndrome, you've been told the sun shines out your arse all your life because of your height and you believed the hype.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2017, 07:58:32 PM »

LMFAO

If you had everything else you wouldn't be here talking this much crap
Common rookie mistake - assuming guys who are great can't from time to time go to low tier communities. This is the internet, I can be wherever I want.

You're deluded and by the sounds of it you've got tall guy syndrome, you've been told the sun shines out your arse all your life because of your height and you believed the hype.

But doesn't it? Why are you all so eager to get limb lengthening then? You guys say height is #1 thing women look for in a man. Your words, not mine.

google42

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2017, 08:24:30 PM »

But doesn't it? Why are you all so eager to get limb lengthening then? You guys say height is #1 thing women look for in a man. Your words, not mine.

We've explained this so many times already and the thing is your at 6'2" considering this that's what's crazy. Your the one that's says height is number one.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2017, 08:30:08 PM »

This guy is trolling you, I donĀ“t really get why anybody takes him seriously  :o
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up