Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: If I start at 6'2'', how much can I expect to gain? Is 6'5'' realistic?  (Read 10539 times)

TheLichKing

Re: If I start at 6'2'', how much can I expect to gain? Is 6'5'' realistic?
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2017, 08:44:25 PM »

I mean just look at his display picture, obvious troll.
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2017, 08:47:57 PM »

I mean just look at his display picture, obvious troll.

Ad hominem much?
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

TnaTna

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2017, 09:55:36 PM »

This guy is a troll and is obviously trying to make short men of this forum more depressed about their condition. I call for the moderators to IP ban him (I don't personally feel sad about his words though).

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2017, 10:31:45 PM »

This guy is a troll and is obviously trying to make short men of this forum more depressed about their condition. I call for the moderators to IP ban him (I don't personally feel sad about his words though).

Nice racism. How am I troll? Just because I have a different world view? You are no better than height discriminators, only you are discriminating me for my demeanour.

Bander72

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2017, 12:57:34 AM »

Besides a troll a   calling this site a low tier community.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

DoingItForMe

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2017, 01:43:12 AM »

In the off-chance that this is not a troll or maybe someone else who is tall and have the same mentality as him is reading this, here's my response:

Cool lie. Everyone online is banging 10s.

Let us look at the facts: 9s and 10s are:

• International supermodels
  • Maybe, just MAYBE national supermodels
  • Victoria Secret models
  • Hollywood actresses (leading roles)

So you are saying that you, as a guy who is registered on an LL forum is actually banging women of this caliber.

I know it feels good for your ego, but let's be real. The best you are getting is alright 7s and maybe a rare 8. That is the BEST scenario.

Unless you are secretly James Franco, Tom Cruise or something.
No, I'm not banging any of those occupations, because hot girls aren't always models/actresses. But I have dated models before. Some of the girls I sleep with are better looking than Alexis Ren. Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But the girls I sleep with are the ones where every guy and girl would turn their heads and check them out as they walk by. They're the ones who get hundreds/thousands of likes on Instagram when they post a selfie. They're the ones who would just sit around for a few minutes and some guy would come up to them and hit on her. And random girls would be complimenting her on how pretty she looks every time I've been out with her.

I'm not a movie star, but I am wealthier than most actors. To gain some perspective, the people in my wealth bracket are the ones who write the checks that pay the actors. And I'm pretty sure that my success has a lot to do with why I'm so attractive to women. And if you bother reading my diary, you'd know that the success of my online dating life comes from me posting luxurious/adventurous lifestyle photos. To get an idea of what I'm talking about, this video shows you what my life is like: Except I drive much better cars than a Gallardo, have multitudes more money than this guy, and date girls with a prettier face than Alexis Ren (the girl in the video). And guess what? That guy in the video is also shorter than 6'2".

But the point is that I'm not taller than 5'9", and I still sleep with girls as hot as the ones you are trying to sleep with. Of course you don't want to believe me, because you don't want to believe that there is something wrong with you besides your height. So whatever evidence that anyone on here provides, your brain will reject it. And that kind of attitude is probably a part of why girls don't want to date you. In my mind, you're like a large-breast girl asking if you should get breast implants to get even larger breasts. Any guy sane of mind would think that you have self-esteem issues at the point. And having self-esteem issues is very unattractive to both genders.

And there's no reason for me to lie about my dating life, because I have nothing to gain from lying. I'm just trying to give people a reality check when it comes to height. As a general rule, height is not super important as long as the girl is around the same height as you or shorter. And I'm not an idiot either. Girls do ask me about my height, so I know it's important. I'm just saying that you don't need to be 6'5" to bang 9s and 10s, especially when there are many guys shorter than 6' who are doing just that. Occasionally, there are girls who are shorter than you who want someone taller. But I find those to be rare, especially if you're not trying to date superficial girls.

I'm not the only one who can pull in these types of women around my height. Here's someone who's 172 cm and dating the kind of caliber of woman you mentioned: http://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/the-dating-history-of-wilmer-valderrama-is-bananas.php

At the end of the day, I still suggest that you lie about your height on your online dating profile and say that you're 6'5". I'm willing to bet that you will not gain any better quality girls. Research has shown that girls prefer guys around 5'11", and 6'3"+ is too tall:
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

Ozymandias

« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2017, 07:20:18 AM »

But the girls I sleep with are the ones where every guy and girl would turn their heads and check them out as they walk by. They're the ones who get hundreds/thousands of likes on Instagram when they post a selfie. They're the ones who would just sit around for a few minutes and some guy would come up to them and hit on her.

To get an idea of what I'm talking about, this video shows you what my life is like: (video omitted) Except I drive much better cars than a Gallardo, have multitudes more money than this guy, and date girls with a prettier face than Alexis Ren (the girl in the video).

Why do you always have to mention (extensively and intensively) that you have trillions of dollars, quadrillions of 10/10s, and drive uber-Lamborghinis, in every post you make? Assuming that you are really living the life you depict, your claims do not provide any support to your posts (which, by the way, are usually quite intelligent) but rather make you look like a douche. Like you said before, it is obvious that those girls are with you because of your money (don't get me wrong, I think it is a totally legit way of getting girls), so your height or lack of height is irrelevant. And considering that for 99.99% of people becoming a super-millionaire is virtually impossible, you can not consider yourself a role model to follow.

I would apologize for being off-topic, but this troll thread was born derailed.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2017, 09:16:15 AM »

I'm not a movie star, but I am wealthier than most actors. To gain some perspective, the people in my wealth bracket are the ones who write the checks that pay the actors.

Ok, so you have 10+ million and just pay for female attention. Case closed.

Except I drive much better cars than a Gallardo

Now you are pushing it. There aren't "much better" cars than Gallardo, only slightly better.

You should better tell us how you made all of that dosh. So those who are ok with affording female attention by paying them can do the same and don't die alone.

Of course you don't want to believe me, because you don't want to believe that there is something wrong with you besides your height.

There isn't. I'm not a millionaire, but I earn above average income. One of my biggest life goals is to become a millionaire though. But you aren't posting anything new when you say money attracts girls. Most of us here don't want to be loved for money to be milked though.

And that kind of attitude is probably a part of why girls don't want to date you.
Yeah, because I totally talk about these things with girls IRL, right?

And there's no reason for me to lie about my dating life, because I have nothing to gain from lying.

I believe you once you started saying how much money you have. Everyone loves money, it is a cheat code of life. This is why I desperately want to eventually start making 1mil a year. Maybe you could share how you achieved this. Were you already given something by your parents?

DoingItForMe

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2017, 11:48:09 AM »

Actually, I don't pay girls I date any money. Most of the girls I date have money themselves and prefer to pay for themselves. It's impossible to talk to you if you just keep making assumptions about me instead of actually listening to what I'm saying. If your intention is to attract girls, then LL will not yield you better results if you're already above average height. Instead I would take that money and six months of my time to go travel the world and enjoy life. That is way more attractive than simply being three inches taller. Girls online have responded very well to pictures of me doing charity work and doing adventurous lifestyle things. They don't respond well to pictures of exotic cars. Only teenage boys respond well to that crap. That's why I posted that YouTube video. Hot girls want that kind of life (if you ignore that Gallardo part). And you don't need a ton of money to have a life like that. That guy in the video only has a net worth of $1 million. And you could probably do all those things in the video for less than $10,000. Look, I'm simply trying to save you from making a big mistake. But if you're going to act this way toward me, then well, I have nothing more to say, since this is a massive waste of my time.
Link to my experience

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2017, 12:25:25 PM »

That guy in the video only has a net worth of $1 million.

That guy in the video only has a net worth of $1 million.

only

Please don't do humblebrag. Ok, I get it, you have 10 million, but for normal people getting 1 million is a BIG achievement and it puts you in the "rich" category pretty much everywhere. Again, don't dispute this, it will be humblebragging, pretending that 1 million is not a lot of money.

So please help me out here. I am in the same line of work, I would appreciate ANY advice.

So far I have earned maybe 250k$. I need 4x that to make my first million and 10x times that to be getting into the "fk you money" territory.

I understand the importance of money and lifestyle you write about. Yes, I want that. I am willing to do whatever it takes.

Please give advice.

Body Builder

« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2017, 12:33:32 PM »

Doingitforme, LL helps you to become attractive in appearance.
Having money make you ideal for many women but it can't make you better looking. So it is something different.
And as Ozymandias said (and I mentioned in some other of my posts at your diary too) almost noone can become so rich like you so it is ridiculous to advice someone to not become taller to have better chances with girls but to become a millionaire!
It is completely nonsense and almost impossible.

So we are talking about looks here and a good character. These are that anyone should improve to become successful with the other gender. Money will give you success but it is much more difficult to have (at least millions like you) and after all, you'll still don't know if the girls come for you or your money. Most of the times it is the money they want of course.
So i would easily prefer to have less success with women but the ones that I get to like me a lot for my appearance and my charming character than having models who like my lifestyle and want to be a part of it (like Dan Bilzerian's case).

But yes I completely agree with you that LL won't help if you are above average and you could use this money for much more interesting things that will help you with women and generally will help you to have a better lifestyle.
Especially if you are 6.2 where every extra inch will make you less attractive!

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2017, 12:44:47 PM »

Having money make you ideal for many women but it can't make you better looking. So it is something different.

It can.

Money buys plastic surgery, great skin care, anti aging treatments, LL, good clothes, good cars, etc...

almost noone can become so rich like you so it is ridiculous to advice someone to not become taller to have better chances with girls but to become a millionaire!

Very false belief. Everyone can become rich if they want it.

I don't think it is true in my country, but ok.

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2017, 01:48:20 PM »

I completely understand and agree with you - for you, I truly think this surgery would be worth it even with all the risks and reduced athleticism but I feel you are being too conservative in your goal. I think you should aim to become 6'10" to be honest, 6'5" is considered below average now and anything less just isn't worth it, 6'10" is in that 'ideal zone' where it's tall but not too tall - a user on the old forum lengthened 9 inches so I think you would breeze through it - longer initial bone length you see. This generations average is now around 6'6" and even taller in some places, 6'8" in the Netherlands if I recall correctly. Have you seen those teens towering over people of their parents generation by over a foot? It's pretty common. So at 6'10" you'd be in the 'taller than average' range. 6'2" is the new 5'5" where girls just don't really give you any attention. Good luck and please tell us how it goes.

DoingItForMe

« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2017, 01:54:47 PM »

Doingitforme, LL helps you to become attractive in appearance.
And as Ozymandias said (and I mentioned in some other of my posts at your diary too) almost noone can become so rich like you so it is ridiculous to advice someone to not become taller to have better chances with girls but to become a millionaire!
It is completely nonsense and almost impossible.
Not really impossible. 6feet2isTooShort said he already saved $250k. So it sounds like he, too, is on the path to becoming a millionaire. If you invest in low-fee index funds, you can double your money in 5-10 years. I came from a poor family and have no greater advantage than the average person in America. All I needed to make my fortune was a computer and an internet connection.

So we are talking about looks here and a good character. These are that anyone should improve to become successful with the other gender. Money will give you success but it is much more difficult to have (at least millions like you) and after all, you'll still don't know if the girls come for you or your money. Most of the times it is the money they want of course.
So i would easily prefer to have less success with women but the ones that I get to like me a lot for my appearance and my charming character than having models who like my lifestyle and want to be a part of it (like Dan Bilzerian's case).
Yes, we already established that we have differing opinions on what paths to take to attract women. I already know if the girl is coming for me and not my money when the girls I date are financially independent themselves. Successful, attractive girls are attracted to successful men. For example, the girl I slept with earlier this month comes from a family wealthier than me. And she's an only child who will inherit it all.

I'm also saying that you don't need millions to get girls. I may have millions of dollars, but I don't spend it. It's sitting in stocks and real estate. As the saying goes, you don't end up a millionaire by spending money instead of saving it. I spend only tens of thousands of dollars per year despite making millions per year. LL is the most I've ever spent on something. You might think it's the cars and houses I own, but those are assets that retain its value and sometimes even rise in value. There's no resell value for LL, so you lose $100k right off the bat. That's why I think it's a bad investment, especially if money is tight. It doesn't cost much to live the lifestyle that I do or that guy in the video does. Everything that he did in that video could be done for less than $1,000. Every lifestyle picture in my online dating profile could be made with less than $1,000. You don't have to offer that lifestyle to the girls you date. Most are too busy at work/college to even do those things with you. You just have to look like a interesting person. There's a reason why girls talk to me for hours on end. I have a ton of interesting stories to tell. And I only have these stories because I travel the world and do adventurous things.

I actually have the opposite problem than you. I find it impossible for me to be super attractive, because I only have a 7 face. So at most, I'd be a 7 in terms of looks even if I were 5'11". Where as if I were broke today, I could probably make another million dollars within a year or two if you gave me a computer and an internet connection. So that's why we're butting heads. We each think the other way of attraction is impossible to do. Like you probably think getting six pack abs is really easy to do. Whereas, I find it really hard to do. It's pretty interesting.

But yes I completely agree with you that LL won't help if you are above average and you could use this money for much more interesting things that will help you with women and generally will help you to have a better lifestyle.
That's probably the most important part of what I said, and I'm glad that you agreed. Have an interesting life, and the girls will be attracted to it.
Link to my experience

Jack1066

« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2017, 02:37:37 PM »

Assuming this guy isn't just trolling, this thread is kind of fascinating. I mean, the "taller is better" mentality among men is so similar to the "thinner is better" mentality among women. Being 6'2" and wanting LL I can actually believe as a lot of tall men do feel like this, but it is still in very much the same territory as a 40 kilo woman wanting to lose more weight. You will not look better at 6'5" to anything but a minority of women who fetishise height and to most you will actually look worse. 6'2"-6'3" is generally seen as the highest ideal height. Please don't get LL!

Jack1066

« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2017, 02:41:12 PM »

P.S. I think the fact that at 6'2" you have a problem with your height (!) speaks more volumes about your problems with women than anything else. Seriously, low self-esteem is unattractive to pretty much everyone, men and women alike.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2017, 02:42:16 PM »

I don't have low self esteem. I know I'm a great guy, but you can always be better. Maxing out life is where it's at. Get laid & Get paid!

Jack1066

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2017, 02:44:05 PM »

If you want to break your legs at 6'2" to grow taller you have body image issues period.

Jack1066

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2017, 02:44:41 PM »

, if you want it at any height you have body image issues. But there is no excuse at 6'2".

Jack1066

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2017, 02:45:53 PM »

Plus, wtf is this about being "better"? If you want to be at a socially desired height, 6'2" is pretty much it in the first place. But your self-esteem should come from the inside, not what society thinks about you, anyway. If you are so hung up on the opinions of others that you think you need LL, can you legitimately say, "I have high self-esteem"?

In my view DoingItForMe hit the nail on the head in his diary when he said he wished he had never done LL. Even though I want LL I get exactly what he means. It's better to learn to accept your body as it is in any situation. Better for your happiness and self-respect- especially in your situation, where LL won't even improve your life, and might even just make it harder (!)

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2017, 02:53:16 PM »

If you want to break your legs at 6'2" to grow taller you have body image issues period.

In video games I always wanted to raise all of my skills to max cap.

Life is no different. Don't mistake ambitions for body issues.

But fine, you convinced me guys. 6'2'' is a great height and after all I can always wear insoles and go to 6'4''. So I'm fine with my height.

Now money is another issue. I NEED to be making 1 million a year ASAP! Currently I make only about 60-70k$ which is chump change. I absolutely need this and the mandatory Lambo in my Villa garage. Then I will be truly "maxed out" and there will be nothing stopping me.

Body Builder

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2017, 04:18:48 PM »

Plus, wtf is this about being "better"? If you want to be at a socially desired height, 6'2" is pretty much it in the first place. But your self-esteem should come from the inside, not what society thinks about you, anyway. If you are so hung up on the opinions of others that you think you need LL, can you legitimately say, "I have high self-esteem"?

In my view DoingItForMe hit the nail on the head in his diary when he said he wished he had never done LL. Even though I want LL I get exactly what he means. It's better to learn to accept your body as it is in any situation. Better for your happiness and self-respect- especially in your situation, where LL won't even improve your life, and might even just make it harder (!)
There is no reason to accept something that you don't like, unless this something is good and only in your mind is something that need to be changed.
For instance, a skinny guy who doesn't like himself has every right to work out very hard to change his appearance.
The same with an obese woman etc.

So, the vast majority of us here who don't like our heights is less than average height so we have every right to change it if we don't like it because it is not something on our minds but a real drawback that makes our lives worse in much aspects.
But a 6.2 ft dude who thinks his height is a problem yes, he has body image issues that can't be solved via LL but with a psychologist.

So I can't agree that all here who want to do LL have psychological issues but only a minority who is above average height and is desperate for more.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2017, 04:39:07 PM »

Assuming this guy isn't just trolling, this thread is kind of fascinating. I mean, the "taller is better" mentality among men is so similar to the "thinner is better" mentality among women. Being 6'2" and wanting LL I can actually believe as a lot of tall men do feel like this, but it is still in very much the same territory as a 40 kilo woman wanting to lose more weight. You will not look better at 6'5" to anything but a minority of women who fetishise height and to most you will actually look worse. 6'2"-6'3" is generally seen as the highest ideal height. Please don't get LL!

In pop culture, there is a lot of talk about a "short guy's syndrome" that describes shorter men overcompensating and trying overly hard to be powerful, successful and confident because they are insecure. Regardless if this description is accurate or even fair, we can ask if there is something like a "tall guy's syndrome" that (not all but) a good number of tall men show. Is there something like this, a common trait among tall men? If there is one, I would say that tall guy's syndrome is extreme narcissism. Men who think they are the most handsome, most attractive men on the planet and who honestly can't believe that not every woman in the world would want them and say how they get off to degrading other men and also women. Granted, this is not an universal trait, but I've seen a good number of posters on Reddit (mostly on TheRedPill) who said they won the genetic lottery, had great looks, often claimed to be 6'2'', 6'3'' or 6'4'', had high income, were in top shape, and still hated women for sometimes rejecting them. I think some of them were hurt in the past, such as by being divorced by a woman. Their response to it is a narcissistic personality disorder.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Jack1066

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2017, 04:57:11 PM »

I agree with you, IwannaBeTaller. I think this is in the popular consciousness as well but it isn't talked about much- but I have heard other people say it before, women included.

Bodybuilder, the truth is that when it comes to being happy, it isn't something you "earn" when you arrive at the promised land of being tall/rich/successful or whatever, and you have to learn to be happy with what you've got first. If you are unhappy and short you will not end up happy when you are taller. There are a lot of people here who think like that and I think it's very unhealthy. This is precisely tying your self-esteem down to your body image. Which is what the narcissistic guys IwannaBeTaller was talking about do, too.

But you are right that being shorter than average isn't great and I also consider that a fat woman or a short man is justified in disliking this aspect of their appearance when society does discriminate against them (the height pay gap is more or less equal to the gender pay gap, and fat women also for example are paid a similar amount less than thin women).

6foot2, it does sound to me more and more like you are compensating, but whatever.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2017, 05:19:36 PM »

6foot2, it does sound to me more and more like you are compensating, but whatever.

What is wrong with compensating?

Bums and lowlives are the only ones not "compensating".

If I want to earn money I'm compensating for lack of money.

If I want to be a millionaire I'm compensating for not being a millionaire.

If I want to get muscles, I'm compensating for having an average body.

Why is compensation a bad thing?

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2017, 05:52:28 PM »

I don't have low self esteem. I know I'm a great guy, but you can always be better. Maxing out life is where it's at. Get laid & Get paid!

You stated yourself you are suffering from mental health. Low self esteem is usual with depression, as is neurotic behavior.

To be honest, I'm already on that. I'm visiting my shrink on a monthly basis and taking Escilatopram for my depression.

After checking your Reddit profile that was linked earlier in this thread, you are the moderator of r/SmallPenisShaming - are you sure you don't have issues with self esteem?

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2017, 06:02:44 PM »

You stated yourself you are suffering from mental health. Low self esteem is usual with depression, as is neurotic behavior.

Yes, but I am taking drugs now and don't have low self esteem and depression anymore. Escilatopram is doing wonders.

After checking your Reddit profile that was linked earlier in this thread, you are the moderator of r/SmallPenisShaming - are you sure you don't have issues with self esteem?

Cool doxxing bro. No, that is my kink. Shaming beta males and so on. I get kicks out of that. My penis is average according to statistics. I'm jelqing to make it longer though, but I don't qualify as a small penis guy. Just a fetish thing.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2017, 07:16:33 PM »

Cool doxxing bro. No, that is my kink. Shaming beta males and so on. I get kicks out of that. My penis is average according to statistics. I'm jelqing to make it longer though, but I don't qualify as a small penis guy. Just a fetish thing.

who cares

« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2017, 07:25:27 PM »

And if you bother reading my diary, you'd know that the success of my online dating life comes from me posting luxurious/adventurous lifestyle photos.

stopped reading at this point. seriously, your posting luxurious pics on dating site of course ur gonna pull a 8-9/10 hot gold digger chick. They'd bang u if u were 4'11 as long as u got steve jobs money. and the jump from 5'11 and 6'0 isnt noticeable

DoingItForMe

« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2017, 12:39:06 AM »

stopped reading at this point. seriously, your posting luxurious pics on dating site of course ur gonna pull a 8-9/10 hot gold digger chick. They'd bang u if u were 4'11 as long as u got steve jobs money. and the jump from 5'11 and 6'0 isnt noticeable
I don't date gold diggers. The girls I date pay for themselves.
Link to my experience

Body Builder

« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2017, 01:12:53 AM »

I don't date gold diggers. The girls I date pay for themselves.
Do you think that these girls would have dated you if you weren't so rich?
If not, why are these girls less shallow than girls who wouldn't date a guy who is lets say less than 5.11 ?

Imo both girls are shallow but I can understand that many women can't be attracted to short, even average height, men sometimes. I can't be attracted to obese women too most of the times.
But a woman that don't like a man if he is not rich? This is the most shallow category imo.

So I would really prefer to have more women by becoming taller (and more attractive as a result) than by becoming rich and be the same as I am in my appearance.
After all, doing LL is much easier than becoming millionaire and heighr stays forever while with money you may always bankrupt and lose everything.  :P
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up