Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: If I start at 6'2'', how much can I expect to gain? Is 6'5'' realistic?  (Read 10538 times)

Iamready

Re: If I start at 6'2'', how much can I expect to gain? Is 6'5'' realistic?
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2017, 01:35:10 AM »

Do you think that these girls would have dated you if you weren't so rich?
If not, why are these girls less shallow than girls who wouldn't date a guy who is lets say less than 5.11 ?

Imo both girls are shallow but I can understand that many women can't be attracted to short, even average height, men sometimes. I can't be attracted to obese women too most of the times.
But a woman that don't like a man if he is not rich? This is the most shallow category imo.

So I would really prefer to have more women by becoming taller (and more attractive as a result) than by becoming rich and be the same as I am in my appearance.
After all, doing LL is much easier than becoming millionaire and heighr stays forever while with money you may always bankrupt and lose everything.  :P

I disagree. Height is something you were destined with that you could not naturally control. Wealth is something you can attain with intelligence and extremely hard work. So a woman being attracted to those qualities is no more shallow than a woman who is attracted to a man because of his height(something out of our control)

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2017, 01:41:49 AM »

After all, doing LL is much easier than becoming millionaire and heighr stays forever while with money you may always bankrupt and lose everything.

Right how dumb would you have to be to lose money that is invested in, let us say, classical 3 fund index portfolio?

I mean, it is just not real to lose that money.

You physically can't. If all those indexes fall to 0 it means humanity has been wiped out and money does not matter anyway.

So "losing all your money" is some poorfag myth literally. It just does not happen.

If you have a lot of money you get more by dividends and stock appreciation. The more money you have the more chances you will have even more in the future!
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Body Builder

« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2017, 02:28:21 AM »

I disagree. Height is something you were destined with that you could not naturally control. Wealth is something you can attain with intelligence and extremely hard work. So a woman being attracted to those qualities is no more shallow than a woman who is attracted to a man because of his height(something out of our control)
Maybe you are right.
But still attraction is most of the times something that we can't control so if a woman is attracted to someone tall, I don't think it is her fault or that she should have thought that height can't be changed naturally and all these.
On the other hand, I don't think that a woman who likes rich men do that because it is something from her nature but she just wants a good life, so in some way uses the man to have a better life while with height we talk about natural attraction.

So although I can't explain why women give so much importance on height (because a tall man has no real benefit in anything compared to a short man), I understand that it is in their nature most of the times to seek at least average height males, like we seek fit women compared to fat.
But with money, I don't believe that it is in the nature of a woman to be attracted to (very) rich men but it is a social choice to live a more luxury life.
So we have a natural choice (height-attractiveness) compared to a social choice (money) and thats why I thimk the second is more superficial.

Bander72

« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2017, 03:29:19 AM »

Do you think that these girls would have dated you if you weren't so rich?
If not, why are these girls less shallow than girls who wouldn't date a guy who is lets say less than 5.11 ?

Imo both girls are shallow but I can understand that many women can't be attracted to short, even average height, men sometimes. I can't be attracted to obese women too most of the times.
But a woman that don't like a man if he is not rich? This is the most shallow category imo.

So I would really prefer to have more women by becoming taller (and more attractive as a result) than by becoming rich and be the same as I am in my appearance.
After all, doing LL is much easier than becoming millionaire and heighr stays forever while with money you may always bankrupt and lose everything.  :P

Yeah but if you have money you can afford the best doctor for the surgery. If he had been more conservative in his first surgery he could be 5 10 and millionaire.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Body Builder

« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2017, 03:38:58 AM »

Bander we are comparing money vs looks and especially height. Not what can you get with money.

After all doing LL is not only a matter of money but much more important things like the will to risk your health, tolerance to pain, patience, determination and much more things that money can't buy.

So being rich doesn't mean that you can easily do LL.
The easier part of LL is to find the money to do it, although it is by far the most expensive cosmetic surgery.

Bander72

« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2017, 03:58:35 AM »

Bander we are comparing money vs looks and especially height. Not what can you get with money.

After all doing LL is not only a matter of money but much more important things like the will to risk your health, tolerance to pain, patience, determination and much more things that money can't buy.

So being rich doesn't mean that you can easily do LL.
The easier part of LL is to find the money to do it, although it is by far the most expensive cosmetic surgery.

Yes but those that don't have all the money in the world cant go to the top tier doctors Paley, the new york doctor. There is still some good ones but if you have a lot of money you could go for the best in everything and make the process easier.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

DoingItForMe

« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2017, 08:02:35 AM »

So although I can't explain why women give so much importance on height (because a tall man has no real benefit in anything compared to a short man), I understand that it is in their nature most of the times to seek at least average height males, like we seek fit women compared to fat.
But with money, I don't believe that it is in the nature of a woman to be attracted to (very) rich men but it is a social choice to live a more luxury life.
So we have a natural choice (height-attractiveness) compared to a social choice (money) and thats why I thimk the second is more superficial.
From what I understand of human nature, the purpose of living is to spread your genetics via children, and we select our mates based on how best the child would end up. Selecting the tallest male used to make sense because they were taller and faster, so they were better hunters and thus could have better chances of getting food or defending the tribe. It's still in girls instincts to do so, and at this point it's more of a social choice, because it stopped making sense to select a taller male for mating except for a social reason (i.e. being able to wear heels, not appearing shorter than your husband, etc.). However, in modern society, the richer male are the ones who can provide for the family and protect them. Why do girls and guys buy luxury items? Why buy a Bugatti when you can buy a VW that does the same functionality (get you from point A to B)? It's more attractive to girls to be in a higher status in society. And it always has been that. It used to be that the taller males were on the top of society. But with the information age, geeky people like the SnapChat co-founder are the ones marrying the Victoria Secret models.

And I'm attracted to mainly rich girls, too, even though I have a lot of money myself. Does that make me a gold digger? No. I just like girls who have the brains and ambitions to make something of themselves. I don't want to marry a "do nothing b*tch" who just sits around spending money and looking pretty. I rather date someone who I can talk to intellectually and hopefully have a sense of humor. But if the girl isn't rich, it doesn't matter to me, too, as long as they possess the same traits of a winner. That's why girls are willing to date guys who aren't rich but show potential of being rich. Like the girls who date musicians who haven't made it big yet. Or the girls who date guys in medical and law school. Or the girls who date Harvard guys - if you lie on you dating profile and say you've graduated from Harvard, you'd get more responses. And these guys aren't even rich, but they possess the potential and traits of being able to provide for their family. And that's what attracts girls.

The whole argument that only gold diggers date rich guys is shot down once you realize that I spend close to nothing on my dates. I take them to same not-too-cheap, not-too-expensive restaurants that I would have taken them if I were still middle-class. I take them to same museums and the same zoos and movies. All this stuff costs the same whether you are rich or poor. There is no real benefit to dating a rich guy, especially if I don't marry them and give them half my money. The real biggest difference is that I'm a very interesting person to date, because it takes a lot to get to where I am, and that's what girls (and guys) admire the most about me.

It's near impossible for me to become broke because my money makes money faster than I could spend it (i.e. if I just left my money in index funds my entire life and made no more income from a salary or business, I could live off the interest/dividends and still be growing my net worth each year). But in the off-chance that it does happen, I do not believe that girls will stop liking me. They like me for my personality, and my personality isn't going to change.

I think if a girl likes me for my looks instead, that would make more scared, because people shrink with age (look it up, you'll be an inch or two shorter as you get older), and people look uglier with age (wrinkles, weaker, flabbier, etc.). So I would actually be more scared if a girl likes me for my looks rather than for my money. At least I know my money isn't going anywhere, but I know my looks are declining each year.
8 cm gained with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.1 internal femurs in Summer 2015.
Starting height: 167 cm (5'6") Currently at: 175 cm (5'9")
Link to my experience

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2017, 11:06:23 AM »

But with the information age, geeky people like the SnapChat co-founder are the ones marrying the Victoria Secret models.

Don't forget that she still cucked him despite his billions.

I agree with you that money and status go a long way though.

But you have to have the looks to go with the money and status to truly max it out.

How often do you see someone driving a Bentley / Ferrari / Bugatti to only look into window and realise he is a:

• Manlet
  • Old
  • Bald
  • Fat
  • Ugly
  • Small frame
  • Ethnic

It just ruins the whole illusion and the whole "prince in a white bentley" Disney fairytale.

You have to be the charming, beautiful, tall man who steps out of that car.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2017, 12:23:14 PM »

It speaks volumes of the user base here that a thread like this will go on for 5 pages yet one on discussing limb lengthening research, safety and advancement will get a couple of replies. I don't even think the old forum was this bad with going over the same old subjects again and again and again...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up