Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 6'2 / 6'3 is manlet according to /fit/  (Read 4910 times)

Knik

6'2 / 6'3 is manlet according to /fit/
« on: March 24, 2017, 04:55:20 PM »

What do you think about ? It's under basket ball average, it's a manlet height for every football or baseball players, it make you very short in many moments.
Looking for Pili

Re: 6'2 / 6'3 is manlet according to /fit/
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 05:45:15 PM »

And anything less than 6'6" is average I assume?

What do you think about ?

I don't really wouldn't seek self validation or expect an accurate representation of reality from a 4Chan board.

It's under basket ball average, it's a manlet height for every football or baseball players, it make you very short in many moments.

No, it doesn't. 6'3" isn't seen as 'short' in any other realm than professional sport where height is important. 6'3" is objectively tall, uncommon and well above average in every part of the world. Comparing yourself to professional athlete's, the 0.0001% of human beings who are chosen specifically because of their physical prowess, especially in sports where height is a benefit isn't an accurate representation of reality.

google42

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 06:29:08 PM »

Omg not this crap again.

Knik

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 07:01:36 PM »

There is many and many "athletes" who are not professional
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/playerrankings/_/position/center/class/2017/view/position That start to make many people above 6'11 (2.10)
I know it's basketball, but how it is possible to find so many tall people ? As we know the tallest people of many european countries are not above 6'10
Looking for Pili

Knik

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 07:03:23 PM »

But I dont mean it. 6'3 is taller than average of most sports : ice hockey, football, baseball. Basketball is an exception and average is like 6'3 6'4
Looking for Pili

google42

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 07:15:05 PM »

But I dont mean it. 6'3 is taller than average of most sports : ice hockey, football, baseball. Basketball is an exception and average is like 6'3 6'4

Ok. What are trying to prove? This thread isn't helping anyone.

vegeta24

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 07:37:42 PM »

6'3 in my opinion is definitely the barrier between tall/too tall. I might even say that for 6'2. 6'3 is the average height of an NBA player( with shoes keep in mind) so the average barefoot is really 6'2. Even that is pushing it, many of them are billed an inch or two more. Over the average height of an mlb player, tall in every part of the world. Who the hell would want to be over 6'3? In my opinion it just starts looking weird after that and the height starts losing the benefit. After that people just know you as that "tall guy" honestly lol. I know multiple people over 6'3 and they all don't really like it that much.

Auron

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 07:53:41 PM »

Last I checked 6'7 was the average height for a nba player. Just saying.

Knik

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 08:05:53 PM »

Last I checked 6'7 was the average height for a nba player. Just saying.

in shoes maybe, so the average is 6'5
but everybody know that NBA heights are overestimated
Looking for Pili

Jack1066

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 09:59:04 PM »

imo anything less than 7'2" is zeta male phaggot woman height and u should top urself

7'6" master race reporting in

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2017, 10:00:12 PM »

7'6" master race reporting in

Yea maybe master of the manlets, bow to my glorious 9'11"

Jack1066

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2017, 10:12:52 PM »

P.S. don't trip out too much over what people say over on the internet, most of them are neckbeards. Especially on 4chan.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ae8ot2&s=9#.WNmOL_nytPY

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2017, 10:16:01 PM »

P.S. don't trip out too much over what people say over on the internet, most of them are neckbeards. Especially on 4chan.

those height memes are usually cancer but this one was actually funny lol

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2017, 10:18:08 PM »

Dude /b/ back in the day was the tits

YungGud

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 10:19:31 AM »

Daaamn,I feel so short at 6 ft 5 ,today I have seen single guy that edge me out ,thinking of LL ,need your advice
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Knik

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 01:40:12 PM »

6'5 is a female height now, look at some famous model and volley ball players
The right way to feel masculine is over 6'11
Looking for Pili

Bander72

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2017, 02:08:51 PM »

What is the point of this thread. Only fool would belive that 6"3  is short.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2017, 02:40:31 PM »

I don't think that these threads have any importance here.

Most of the forum's members know very well what about are the borders between short average and tall and except from some few crazy 5.11-6ft+ guys who think about LL, the majority of people here have much realistic views about height, much more than some douchebags who may think that if you are not considered tall as a basketball player them you are short!
I could say to these morons that if you don't have a big arm like bodybuilders (lets say 46cm+)  you are a manlet no matter what your height is but I would never say something like that as it is silly because normal people don't have to be bbers to not be described manlets as average people shouldn't have basketball player's height to not be considered short.

So do us a favour and don't open silly threads like that. Here most of people are much more wise and conscious  than the average douchebag of reddit.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2017, 03:03:58 PM »

So do us a favour and don't open silly threads like that. Here most of people are much more wise and conscious  than the average douchebag of reddit.

Reddit actually has a lot of cool, reasonable people. The crazy crowd from r/short or r/foreveralone is a fringe and these are the people that would use words like manlet or beta male. Most Reddit users probably wouldn't think of a normal guy as manlet.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Moubgf

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2017, 05:02:32 PM »

Anyone have guichets email ffs

183.5cm night

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2017, 07:41:48 PM »

Maybe 6'2/6'3 isn't manlet but its not really tall anymore, just slightly above average. I visited my brother's high school recently and caucasian teen boys are 6'1" minimum.  Mind you, these kids aren't even done growing. When I was in high school 5 years ago, 6'0" was considered pretty high up but not anymore. young generation is getting TALLER and they're going to keep getting taller.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2017, 08:14:43 PM »

Maybe 6'2/6'3 isn't manlet but its not really tall anymore, just slightly above average. I visited my brother's high school recently and caucasian teen boys are 6'1" minimum.  Mind you, these kids aren't even done growing. When I was in high school 5 years ago, 6'0" was considered pretty high up but not anymore. young generation is getting TALLER and they're going to keep getting taller.

Veri funi trol lel Xdd

notimportant

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2017, 09:05:14 PM »

He is a troll sure
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2017, 09:44:23 PM »

So that's a 1 inch rise in average height over 5 years. That means we should reach the 7 feet average by the year 2072. Alright!
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Body Builder

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2017, 12:00:47 AM »

And after all, who cares if new generations are 6.4+ ft tall (although it is by no way true, just saying) ?
These heights doesn't make a man look better. Most of the times so tall men look skinny and with too long and disproportionate legs that seems fragile.
So even if 6.4 becomes the new average I would have still been very happy to be 5.11-6 as I think that these heights have only benefits compared to very tall heights like 6.4-5 and more.

egocentrical

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2017, 10:48:20 AM »

Ha at this point it's easier to just get your legs amputated and just get stilts and pretend you're been in a car crash

Taciturn

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2017, 06:47:36 PM »

What do you think about ? It's under basket ball average, it's a manlet height for every football or baseball players, it make you very short in many moments.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, 6'3" is arguably the most attractive height on this planet. You really think that's the average height in basketball? Do you realize most basketball agencies exaggerate most players' height by most of the time 2 inches? They count the height in sneakers, and then round up an extra inch. 6'3" is not short on any place on this f*cking planet. In fact, it is very tall, but tastefully tall. As in, you're quite tall, and you tower, but you don't look goofy like 200+cm dudes do (at least most of them).

Bander72

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2017, 06:36:10 AM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, 6'3" is arguably the most attractive height on this planet. You really think that's the average height in basketball? Do you realize most basketball agencies exaggerate most players' height by most of the time 2 inches? They count the height in sneakers, and then round up an extra inch. 6'3" is not short on any place on this f*cking planet. In fact, it is very tall, but tastefully tall. As in, you're quite tall, and you tower, but you don't look goofy like 200+cm dudes do (at least most of them).

I dont see how it is normal for you to have that mindset when you come from a country below western average. Your the equivalent of a 6 2 or 63 guy in USA in your country.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

MrHandsome

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2017, 09:33:54 AM »

It depends on location. In an average United States town 6'3-6'4 is well above average. However, in a college town that height is not that uncommon.

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2017, 11:19:00 AM »

It depends on location. In an average United States town 6'3-6'4 is well above average. However, in a college town that height is not that uncommon.

I'll assume by this comment that you mean in a college height 6'4" is no longer well above average which as far as I am aware, is false.

This myth is endlessly perpetuated that somehow the upcoming generation is substantially taller than the previous by a factor of several inches. 6'3"/4" is well above average anywhere in the world apart from the very tallest countries where it is still 2-3" above average. Do you have any source that backs up your claim or is it purely anecdotal?

The people of the Dinaric Alps are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in) and a female average height of 171.0 cm (5 ft 7.3 in).

MrHandsome

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2017, 11:48:38 AM »

I'll assume by this comment that you mean in a college height 6'4" is no longer well above average which as far as I am aware, is false.

This myth is endlessly perpetuated that somehow the upcoming generation is substantially taller than the previous by a factor of several inches. 6'3"/4" is well above average anywhere in the world apart from the very tallest countries where it is still 2-3" above average. Do you have any source that backs up your claim or is it purely anecdotal?

It may very well be a myth but in my experience college guys are much taller these days. Maybe 6'4 isn't the average but certainly 6'1 is.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up