Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6'2 / 6'3 is manlet according to /fit/  (Read 4907 times)

Re: 6'2 / 6'3 is manlet according to /fit/
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2017, 11:19:00 AM »

It depends on location. In an average United States town 6'3-6'4 is well above average. However, in a college town that height is not that uncommon.

I'll assume by this comment that you mean in a college height 6'4" is no longer well above average which as far as I am aware, is false.

This myth is endlessly perpetuated that somehow the upcoming generation is substantially taller than the previous by a factor of several inches. 6'3"/4" is well above average anywhere in the world apart from the very tallest countries where it is still 2-3" above average. Do you have any source that backs up your claim or is it purely anecdotal?

The people of the Dinaric Alps are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in) and a female average height of 171.0 cm (5 ft 7.3 in).

MrHandsome

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2017, 11:48:38 AM »

I'll assume by this comment that you mean in a college height 6'4" is no longer well above average which as far as I am aware, is false.

This myth is endlessly perpetuated that somehow the upcoming generation is substantially taller than the previous by a factor of several inches. 6'3"/4" is well above average anywhere in the world apart from the very tallest countries where it is still 2-3" above average. Do you have any source that backs up your claim or is it purely anecdotal?

It may very well be a myth but in my experience college guys are much taller these days. Maybe 6'4 isn't the average but certainly 6'1 is.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2017, 12:45:06 PM »

It may very well be a myth but in my experience college guys are much taller these days. Maybe 6'4 isn't the average but certainly 6'1 is.

6'1 As in 185-186cm. Yeah... Sure...
I learned some stuff during this time

Bander72

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2017, 02:05:25 PM »

The trust me I know line. Always  used when evidence canot be provided. As the other user showed the highest population in the world  is not no were close to this 6 4 college town height and neither is 6 1.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Body Builder

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2017, 04:03:01 PM »

I don't think that the average height of men nowhere is so tall.
But it is true that in terms of dating heights of 6ft to 6.2ft are the most favoured.
But I still believe that if you are above average, even a little, then height is never a problem even if 6.1 ft is considered better than 5.11 for instance.
From the threshold of 5.11 and above the other characteristics (face, built etc) play the most significant role rather than 1-2 inches more.
But beyond this threshold, most of the times the extra height is more important than a better face or some muscles more.

In a few words, nobody should care if there are much 6.1-.6.3 guys out there. If you are above 5.11 then other characteristics are much more important than some extra height.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up