Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a surgery to wide bodyframe?  (Read 2441 times)

Scarfex

Is there a surgery to wide bodyframe?
« on: March 24, 2017, 08:15:30 PM »

Hey guys,

I'm 5"7 and want do a a limb lengthening to 5"10 but I have a really short frame it less than a women i guess and with 5"10 my bodyframe looks completly unnatural is there any surgery / implants except clavicle lengthening that can widen my bodyframe?

TIBIKE200

Re: Is there a surgery to wide bodyframe?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 08:21:49 PM »

What size shirts, coats, t-shirts do you wear?

And no there isnt
I learned some stuff during this time

Scarfex

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 08:29:26 PM »

I wear european xs but still they doesnt fit fine

vegeta24

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 06:22:12 PM »

there is clavicle lengthening but it's only preformed by one surgeon. Dr Leif Rogers in beverly hills. Only one that I know of. You can get fat grafts to your shoulders or deltoid implants. Fat grafts from the results I have seen are unimpressive. Really only implants since you don't want clavicle lengthening.

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 09:35:03 PM »

just bulk up

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2017, 10:56:48 PM »

Try high rep squats coupled with barbell stiff leg deadlifts. Keep reps in the 15-30 range this will really cause a lot of deep breathing and is your best bet for increasing your size

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 02:30:07 AM »

Try high rep squats coupled with barbell stiff leg deadlifts. Keep reps in the 15-30 range this will really cause a lot of deep breathing and is your best bet for increasing your size

An increase in muscularity can be perceived as having a larger build but as far as I am aware, body frame in terms of actual bone mass and size cannot be changed through resistance exercise nor deep breathing - if this were true then endurance athletes who breathe deeply routinely would be gigantic. For the muscularity, he would benefit from exercises which target the specific areas he wishes to work on performed within the rep range of 8-10 for 3 sets which appears to generally be the most optimal for hypertrophy.

vegeta24

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 02:47:11 AM »

"Bulking up" will not change his bone structure and will barely make him look wider. The key to looking wide is literally all about having a wide bone structure. Guys with small frames never look wide working out if they're natural lifters. It's just facts.

If bulking up changed a thing then skinny guys with broad shoulders wouldn't look wider than a natural small framed guy who lifts. Having a small frame is just unfortunate in general.

Sure you can work out naturally without steroids and gain a decent amount of muscle. But it will do next to nothing for your shoulders. Steroids or surgery are the only way for small framed guys to look wide.

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2017, 10:26:36 AM »

An increase in muscularity can be perceived as having a larger build but as far as I am aware, body frame in terms of actual bone mass and size cannot be changed through resistance exercise nor deep breathing - if this were true then endurance athletes who breathe deeply routinely would be gigantic. For the muscularity, he would benefit from exercises which target the specific areas he wishes to work on performed within the rep range of 8-10 for 3 sets which appears to generally be the most optimal for hypertrophy.
Exactly. For bulking the ideal reps are 8 and 10-12 for some small muscles like deltoids. Never more.
With 30 reps you'll gain only stamina but you'll look skinnier. Of course they won't help to look bulkier.

And to be ontopic, I think that clavicle lengthening is a stupid idea. Most men with hard wotk out can become at least average built so even if they have small bone structure they could be look ok with hitting the gym.
After all not many people, even the tall ones, have a wide back so there is no need to have this aim. Of course being tall and muscular is better than simply tall but still it is not so important and it is really a bad idea to do clavicle lengthening because you'll still have a skinny body with big clavicles.
Completely ridiculous imo.

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 01:07:43 PM »

if u think bulking has 0 effects in making you appear more wider ur in for a treat https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106435091 look how broader he looks after bulking. his wider delts will make him appear bigger and wider under clothes.

vegeta24

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 02:26:51 PM »

OP said he wears an extra small. Working out/bulking up will do nothing to his shoulders. The thing you posted the dude was flexing his lats. Look up ectomorph transformation on google to see if working out makes it look like you have wider shoulders. Working out your shoulders naturally is the hardest to grow naturally and they don't grow very well. Your delts blow up on steroids more than any other muscle. The pic you posted to me the gain will barley be noticeable in shirts. He said he wears an extra small, if he lifts weights and works out his shoulders thinking he's going to look wider naturally he's going to be very disappointed. So he should look into steroids (used responsibly and doing his research) or CL or deltoid implants/fat grafting. Look at the thread below to see what bulking up does to your shoulders.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164921651

vegeta24

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2017, 02:37:43 PM »

double post

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2017, 02:42:16 PM »

OP said he wears an extra small. Working out/bulking up will do nothing to his shoulders. The thing you posted the dude was flexing his lats. Look up ectomorph transformation on google to see if working out makes it look like you have wider shoulders. Working out your shoulders naturally is the hardest to grow naturally and they don't grow very well. Your delts blow up on steroids more than any other muscle. The pic you posted to me the gain will barley be noticeable in shirts. He said he wears an extra small, if he lifts weights and works out his shoulders thinking he's going to look wider naturally he's going to be very disappointed. So he should look into steroids (used responsibly and doing his research) or CL or deltoid implants/fat grafting. Look at the thread below to see what bulking up does to your shoulders.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164921651

damn that guy in the pic looks weird and would look way better if his clavicles were 3cm or so wider. As for the delt implants tbh ive read into it and why stuff silicone in your body to look strong and broader when u can run a cycle and look broader while actually being strong

vegeta24

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2017, 02:56:24 PM »

Because cycling requires you to be on steroids for three months, then the next three months your hormone levels being basically that of 0. Which means you will lose most of your gains and be tired/depressed because you have low test while you're doing post cycle therapy. Also the risks of premature baldness and gyno. Implants/cl are permanent solutions for not having to deal with steroids. Imo there is no point to use steroids unless you use them year round (blast and cruise)

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2017, 03:12:26 PM »

Because cycling requires you to be on steroids for three months, then the next three months your hormone levels being basically that of 0. Which means you will lose most of your gains and be tired/depressed because you have low test while you're doing post cycle therapy. Also the risks of premature baldness and gyno. Implants/cl are permanent solutions for not having to deal with steroids. Imo there is no point to use steroids unless you use them year round (blast and cruise)

Baldness/Gyno is when u take too much so ur body converts the test to e. under the right dosage that cud be prevented.  The purpose of PCT is so u wont lose gains. Anyway op is just gonna have to do clav lengthening

vegeta24

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2017, 03:15:58 PM »

Baldness/Gyno is when u take too much so ur body converts the test to e. under the right dosage that cud be prevented.  The purpose of PCT is so u wont lose gains. Anyway op is just gonna have to do clav lengthening

The purpose of pct is not to keep your gains. You're going to lose some gains on pct regardless. The purpose is to help your body recover from messing up your hormones. When you take steroids your balls stop producing test because you're already getting it from injections. If you don't do pct after cycles you have the chance of permanently messing up your hormone levels and having to be on TRT (test replacement therapy) for the rest of your life. If you're going to take steroids, might aswell blast and cruise test year round.

Also if you're predisposed to baldness. A simple 500 MG/Test E cycle can make you lose hair, and thats's the typical beginner cycle.

Scarfex

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2017, 04:49:48 PM »

So op here I think I'm going to look in deltoid implants they seems to be really good. And i already try to bulk up and i'm not an ectomorph just have a really small frame its not only the shoulders i mean the whole body also arm bones. Its similar with the body on the picture. I also think clavicle lengthening is too expensive or know anybody the price?

vegeta24

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 09:26:00 PM »

Nobody knows the price unless you pay $350 for a consultation with Leif Rogers in beverly hills California. Keep in mind that each cm counts in shoulder width. So 1.5 cm to 2cm of shoulder width may not sound like a lot but it is. If I can't get CL I am going to opt for a 2cm implants.

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 10:04:16 PM »

Nobody knows the price unless you pay $350 for a consultation with Leif Rogers in beverly hills California. Keep in mind that each cm counts in shoulder width. So 1.5 cm to 2cm of shoulder width may not sound like a lot but it is. If I can't get CL I am going to opt for a 2cm implants.

350 for consult is cheap for a b-hill doc. Gives me hope that the surgery itself is average cost. Have u heard of Dr. Brinker?

vegeta24

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2017, 11:03:27 PM »

No I'm not sure who that doctor is, why do you ask?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 11:14:03 PM »

350 for consult is cheap for a b-hill doc. Gives me hope that the surgery itself is average cost. Have u heard of Dr. Brinker?

Dr Brinker trained the ortho who removed my frames. He won't perform CLL though.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2017, 11:47:59 AM »

Dr Brinker trained the ortho who removed my frames. He won't perform CLL though.

Thats ashame

egocentrical

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2017, 10:57:42 AM »

I didn't even know they did implants for shoulders ..   - I might just ask if I can get a dildo implanted so I can be 12x7 below.
Pages: [1]   Go Up