Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you rather be tall and ugly or short and handsome?  (Read 6736 times)

Would you rather be tall and ugly or short and handsome?
« on: March 26, 2017, 01:02:20 PM »

And since height is subjective short being whatever is short to you and tall being whatever is tall to you. Also post what height you thought about when you thought tall/short so I and others can know.

IwannaBeTaller

Re: Would you rather be tall and ugly or short and handsome?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 09:54:05 PM »

Tall and ugly.

Even the most extreme cosmetic surgery on your face is not as brutal as LL.

Although surgery cannot fix ugliness at all times, so after thinking about it, I would love to be middle height (like 5'10-5'11) and in exchange be a little bit more ugly than now.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 10:05:47 PM »

Depends what you mean by short. If you mean my height so I prefer short and handsome as I have seen more than once that face is much more important than height
I learned some stuff during this time

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 10:36:32 PM »

5'8 and really handsome.

You can still do LL when you are short but when you are extremely ugly then well...

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 11:03:06 PM »

I feel like anything under 5'7-5'8 is quite a death sentence as it's nearly impossible to have a dimorphic fully-grown male body below that height. Whenever I see someone my height I cringe at how much they look like a large bobblehead on a stunted body and wish I didn't look the same.

I would much rather be ugly and tall because at least I would be taken seriously as an adult/man and have a relatively normal looking body/head ratio.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 11:11:54 PM »

I feel like anything under 5'7-5'8 is quite a death sentence as it's nearly impossible to have a dimorphic fully-grown male body below that height.

Thanks buddy

Body Builder

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 11:29:37 PM »

I think this is a stupid dilemma.
Being short and being ugly are both what makes a man unattractive so there is no point to think what is worse.
Both are worse enough to make dating almost impossible so it doesn't matter which is worse.

However, if you are really ugly you can't never truly fix it, even with plastic surgeries. Most of the times people who do much cosmetic surgeries in the face look completely deformed.
On the other hand, unless you are dramatically short (less than 5.3) you can become at least average with two LL's.

So, even if LL is harder than any other cosmetic surgery, it could lead in a much better outcome in looks if everything goes fine compared to cosmetic surgeries on the face which most of the times don't have good results except from a nosejob.

An ugly face can't become beautiful even with cosmetic surgeries while a short body can become average or even relatively tall.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 12:06:44 AM »

I feel like anything under 5'7-5'8 is quite a death sentence as it's nearly impossible to have a dimorphic fully-grown male body below that height. Whenever I see someone my height I cringe at how much they look like a large bobblehead on a stunted body and wish I didn't look the same.

I would much rather be ugly and tall because at least I would be taken seriously as an adult/man and have a relatively normal looking body/head ratio.

So I guess then most women on the planet have "large bobbleheads on stunted bodies", seeing as they're below that height. And even many men so to speak, since the world male average is only at 5'8''. But, hey, no hate okay. I will just say this:

SMH.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 12:46:53 AM »

So I guess then most women on the planet have "large bobbleheads on stunted bodies", seeing as they're below that height. And even many men so to speak, since the world male average is only at 5'8''. But, hey, no hate okay. I will just say this:

SMH.

You can't compare women to men... Also, rather than big head on small body (Which I rarely see even on very short guys), short guys (like 165 and under) have a really small frame and it doesn't look good... Even when they train hard in the gym (It actually looks much worse being buff with a small frame.. I have seen a few at my gym)

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 01:39:52 PM »

You can't compare women to men... Also, rather than big head on small body (Which I rarely see even on very short guys), short guys (like 165 and under) have a really small frame and it doesn't look good... Even when they train hard in the gym (It actually looks much worse being buff with a small frame.. I have seen a few at my gym)

I was talking about the bobblehead argument.

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2017, 08:08:54 PM »

I feel like anything under 5'7-5'8 is quite a death sentence as it's nearly impossible to have a dimorphic fully-grown male body below that height.

This is hella true. 5'7-5'8+ is super dateable and u can easily and discretely wear 1 inch lifts + footwear for special occasions or just when ur out and about to be comfortable. Under 5'7 won't be aesthetic body wise even after working out alot but we aren't exactly gonna have perfect proportions after LL either

egocentrical

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2017, 11:00:34 AM »

Short and handsome - ain't trading my pretty face for thing ha, after LL I think I might get my name legally changed to pussy Slayer.

In srs, depends how short and how ugly - that age old saying of beauty is In the eyes of the beholder is strong here.

The Kaiser

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 01:09:39 PM »

I think this is a stupid dilemma.
Being short and being ugly are both what makes a man unattractive so there is no point to think what is worse.
Both are worse enough to make dating almost impossible so it doesn't matter which is worse.

However, if you are really ugly you can't never truly fix it, even with plastic surgeries. Most of the times people who do much cosmetic surgeries in the face look completely deformed.
On the other hand, unless you are dramatically short (less than 5.3) you can become at least average with two LL's.

So, even if LL is harder than any other cosmetic surgery, it could lead in a much better outcome in looks if everything goes fine compared to cosmetic surgeries on the face which most of the times don't have good results except from a nosejob.

An ugly face can't become beautiful even with cosmetic surgeries while a short body can become average or even relatively tall.

I feel sorry for your social life, it seems no one give a   about you pre- surgery. I will tell you one thing, be optimistic.

Body Builder

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2017, 04:05:00 PM »

I feel sorry for your social life, it seems no one give a crap about you pre- surgery. I will tell you one thing, be optimistic.
Before LL I had 2 longterm relationships (3 years and 1.5 year) and these 2 girls were in the top three girls I ever had.
But I was just lucky and at 5.65, although I had a pretty face and a good body, I wasn't similar with them in terms of looks and I wasn't ok with my body so I decided to change.

So don't speak about things you don't know and keep your own business.
I did LL to not be less than average in anything in my life and thats why I'd do another one, because I want even in height to be above average.
It has to do with my self esteem, not if I am positive or not in the way I think.

Taciturn

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2017, 06:44:08 PM »

Height makes or breaks the man. It's the very unfortunate truth. In modern human civilization, height is very correlated with masculinity and femininity. I've seen hundreds of ugly ass tall dudes with sizzling hot girlfriends, and a lot of the time, model material girlfriends. Granted, I do see a lot of average/slightly below average dudes with girlfriends, but it's mainly tall guys. Really short guys do have to try much harder. In fact, in most girls' minds, you are not even CONSIDERED if you are below average, needless to say shorter than her, unless she's super open-minded and just a great human being in general. I understand preferences, but really, when your "preference" starts being described in specific numbers, you are a pretty vain person. As much as humans try to segregate themselves from the rest of the animal kingdom, they always show signs of very primal animal instincts.

MrHandsome

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 10:00:56 AM »

height is wayyyy more important than face bro. girls like tall guys. the taller the better honestly.

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2017, 07:37:40 PM »

height is wayyyy more important than face bro. girls like tall guys. the taller the better honestly.

height doesn't do anything if ur facially unattractive

YungGud

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2017, 10:00:21 AM »

Height is important no doubt,but if you tall and ugly,there would be  tiny chances to get a girlfriend
But  if you are tall and handsome everything would be  in your hands ,easy level
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

MrHandsome

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2017, 10:45:51 AM »

Height is important no doubt,but if you tall and ugly,there would be  tiny chances to get a girlfriend
But  if you are tall and handsome everything would be  in your hands ,easy level

Completely wrong bro. Honestly an average height and handsome guy would do better than a tall and ugly guy. However, a short guy and handsome guy will do worse than any combination of a tall and average height guy along with ugly and average looks.

Body Builder

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2017, 12:04:04 PM »

Completely wrong bro. Honestly an average height and handsome guy would do better than a tall and ugly guy. However, a short guy and handsome guy will do worse than any combination of a tall and average height guy along with ugly and average looks.
Thats pretty much true.

If you are short then nothing else matters for a girl even if you have a really good face.
So short height is worse than any other combination of average and tall height and bad looks.

YungGud

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2017, 01:17:43 PM »

I mean if we compare short(really short like 5 ft 5 and below) but good looking guy and tall and average or below average looking,the second one will feel better in term of girls but in general height  isn't everything   
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

MrHandsome

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2017, 01:48:17 PM »

I mean if we compare short(really short like 5 ft 5 and below) but good looking guy and tall and average or below average looking,the second one will feel better in term of girls but in general height  isn't everything

You are wrong bro very short is 5'8 or under and any guy under that height will do worse with girls compared to any type of average or tall guy. 5'9-5'11 is doable and above 5'11 is fine depending on location.

When you are 5'8 or under the first thing people notice about you is your height or lack thereof. It is a big drawback and a lot of sexual attraction is dimorphism which short guys don't have.

MrHandsome

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2017, 01:54:06 PM »

Ok also let me add that this depends on area. In some areas, very short is 5'8 or under. In other areas, very short is defined as 5'6 or under. If you fall in the very short category nothing can save you except for a lot of money.

MoveUp

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2017, 01:55:41 PM »

You are wrong bro very short is 5'8 or under and any guy under that height will do worse with girls compared to any type of average or tall guy. 5'9-5'11 is doable and above 5'11 is fine depending on location.

When you are 5'8 or under the first thing people notice about you is your height or lack thereof. It is a big drawback and a lot of sxxual attraction is dimorphism which short guys don't have.

Sometimes I question people's experiences with actual girls and think they are stuck in their heads and on Internet forums. I have dated three girls who said they don't even like tall guys. One said: "I think the hottest male celeb is blank. I like him because he's 5' 7" and I don't like guys who are too tall." Another girl said, "I dated a guy who was 6' and it was awkward because I'm really short." And finally the third said, "he was too tall and felt like a giant next to me."

I guess you can play devil's advocate and say they are the exception and may be in the 5% minority, and for each one of them I could have had ten more girls interested in me if I was 6', however the point stands.

Tall is not universally preferred. Fact. I have to add one thing though. Every single girl except for one I've dated mentioned height / asked how tall i was at some point.
"Work with what you have,  improve on what you can,  accept what you can't change."

Ozymandias

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2017, 01:58:51 PM »

When you are 5'8 or under the first thing people notice about you is your height or lack thereof. It is a big drawback and a lot of sxxual attraction is dimorphism which short guys don't have.

You need a shrink ASAP.

And this is the very best advice you will read here.

Body Builder

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2017, 02:13:03 PM »

Sometimes I question people's experiences with actual girls and think they are stuck in their heads and on Internet forums. I have dated three girls who said they don't even like tall guys. One said: "I think the hottest male celeb is blank. I like him because he's 5' 7" and I don't like guys who are too tall." Another girl said, "I dated a guy who was 6' and it was awkward because I'm really short." And finally the third said, "he was too tall and felt like a giant next to me."

I guess you can play devil's advocate and say they are the exception and may be in the 5% minority, however the point stands.

Tall is not universally preferred. Fact.
There are some girls like these but as you said it is a small minority.
Unfortunately almost all women would describe the ideal man as tall, not even average.
But still average is usually enough if your other characteristics are more than average.

Mr Handsome you exaggerate about what you consider as super short.
No, 5.8 is not supershort, it is in the short side of average but not short. Average. At least in the most west countries where average man is not more than 5.10.
Short is less than 5.7 imo and supershort is less than 5.5, at least in west.
And tall is more than 6ft while super tall (not something good) is more than 6.3 ft.

Anyway, don't exaggerate so much about how bad is 5.8. I am half an inch more than that most of the times (except morning when I am 1 inch more) and I don't think that my height is good enough to meet my expectations and be as good as my other looks (built, face etc) but still I don't believe it is considered short, moreover supershort!
So I completely understand that you don't like your height but that doesn't mean that it is considered super short! You should see things a little more positive and of course you could always do LL and reach a very good height as 5.10,5-11, without too much effort.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2017, 02:44:04 PM »

Stupid incels flood this forum.

All the 5'7+ guys here who are SOL, you are not too short to date. You are just plain ugly

MrHandsome

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2017, 04:15:11 PM »

As an NCAA Division 1 athlete I am short in my area. Period. It is neither in my head nor am I ugly.

Anyway it all depends on what is considered very short in your area. At 5'8, I am considered very short in my area.

Now with that being said I can still do well with some women. Just not the ones in my area.

It is not in my head and i have had it confirmed by numerous other individuals.

MrHandsome

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2017, 04:17:50 PM »

I have no clue where you guys are from but there is just no way that the average height in American ivy league universities is 5'10. Can someone who goes to University comment on this situation?

MrHandsome

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2017, 04:21:05 PM »

I guess you can play devil's advocate and say they are the exception and may be in the 5% minority, and for each one of them I could have had ten more girls interested in me if I was 6', however the point stands.

Tall is not universally preferred. Fact. I have to add one thing though. Every single girl except for one I've dated mentioned height / asked how tall i was at some point.

They are just saying this to be nice to you. Girls will date short guys but they prefer taller if all else is equal.

MoveUp

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2017, 04:43:22 PM »

They are just saying this to be nice to you. Girls will date short guys but they prefer taller if all else is equal.

Ok, reverse the situation. I prefer short girls over tall girls but if I was talking to two girls and I hit it off even a teenie bit more with the tall one, I would go with her. Same can be said for boobs and other features. People have preferences but many times these are not requirements and are not as important as you may think.

I've even been attracted to girls who I would not have even given a glance to on the street because they had a certain sxxy personality and aura about them. And I've been turned off by 9's who have a look like they are above everyone else.
"Work with what you have,  improve on what you can,  accept what you can't change."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up