Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: How many beta males are we raising in this society? So many pu***es here lately  (Read 5000 times)

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour

At first this forum was entertaining to me, but the amount of whiny beta pha**ots in this forum has started to make me worry about this generation. Seriously how much of a loser idiot do you have to be to be a perfectly normal height and then have such body image issues that you want to break your legs and stretch them because you're not your dream height of 6'2" - 6'8"? I can get the short dudes who want to do this to feel normal, but you guys who hate being average and want to become tall are some of the most embarrassing dumbasses the world has to offer. Please get vasectomies so some poor girl doesn't inadvertently pass on your cuck genes to another generation.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

jojo

so what about girls who do plastic sug. you would never see it.
what about guys who have hair transplant.
a arab girl i dated got an offer from her dad to make her nose better so she could find a man ( she dident even have a big nose in my eyes)

are you ind all these forums ?

what is your take on the new age of desinger babyes?

its a big fight you have gotten youself into i guss..
no singel person is the root to all this.

i feel what you mean as well. and i somehow agree. but yeah. 

Ozymandias

I was about to write a rant about the increasing number of 5'10+ guys here and their crappy excuses for considering this surgery, but instead I will bump this thread.

Nothing much to discuss here. All those "if you are under 6 feet..." threads in some (in)famous forums are really achieving their goals.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Quite a shame that so many people are willing to sacrifice their basic mobility.

I would love to play basketball again without any problems and leg pains.

jojo

and oh!

what about all the guys who get mad pussy and there nice cars and money.

are you out on youtube nagging about how fked up the world is for putting these men in these cars going to these clubs.

to be taller . as i see it. is one of the most childish things ever. so basic and soo rooted in simpel way of thinking. look at the crazy stuff animals do to get females. do you worry about all the crazy stuff they do as well. i think maney animals would do LL if they knew. hahaha

jojo

this sug will be ALOT more commen ind the future.
like all other plastic surgs. mark my words.

the whole industry is gonna explode.
plus designer babyes is gonna be the next.

how fked up is that ?
i try not to judge if i can.. i dont like it all but its just the world. i dont know why.

i hope we also will evolve in more spirrituel ways.
its mostly a city life thing all this

my mom is a var spirrituel person.
believing that altering the body is a wrong way and a road that will never give a good outcome for humens.
i like the buddist way of thinking to some degree myself.
then if we look to japan and Asia. alot more people are doing this.
its hard for me to tell whats right and wrong.
i always try to say - do what you want as long you dont hurt people.
but then now - do we hurt people indirect when we become taller?
there will always be a guy shorter. do we hurt him ?
these feeling i sometimes try to get a right anwser on. 

TIBIKE200

I know a lot of below average guys who do well with the females just for the fact that they have awsome physiques and good looks. I wouldn't be suprised if many of the average height guys here and many of the below average guys (especially in R/short) are just plain ugly but instead of admitting they are below average looking or ugly, blame their height
I learned some stuff during this time

Alu

I just had an epiphany... what if girls are actually rejecting average height guys because they are actually ugly... so they just say it's their height as an excuse.

Kek

Edit: God damn it just I typed this and submitted TIBIKE steals it...

jojo

well we have models in here as well. who just want better jobs.

TIBIKE200

I just had an epiphany... what if girls are actually rejecting average height guys because they are actually ugly... so they just say it's their height as an excuse.

Kek

Edit: God damn it just I typed this and submitted TIBIKE steals it...

Great minds think alike  ;)
I learned some stuff during this time

IwannaBeTaller

At first this forum was entertaining to me, but the amount of whiny beta pha**ots in this forum has started to make me worry about this generation. Seriously how much of a loser idiot do you have to be to be a perfectly normal height and then have such body image issues that you want to break your legs and stretch them because you're not your dream height of 6'2" - 6'8"? I can get the short dudes who want to do this to feel normal, but you guys who hate being average and want to become tall are some of the most embarrassing dumbasses the world has to offer. Please get vasectomies so some poor girl doesn't inadvertently pass on your cuck genes to another generation.

Yup, actually agree with you on this one. Good post - except for the strong language.

i always try to say - do what you want as long you dont hurt people.
but then now - do we hurt people indirect when we become taller?
there will always be a guy shorter. do we hurt him ?
these feeling i sometimes try to get a right anwser on.

Do teenagers, who get HGH or eat a lot of proteins and grow taller, hurt shorter people? You could ask that question as well.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

vegeta24

I think height dysmorphia can effect even people who are considered average to somewhat tall. If I was average I personally wouldn't do this procedure myself to get into the tall range but to each their own I guess. There was a 6'7 guy who posted here and wanted to get taller because he had short legs lol.

google42

I know a lot of below average guys who do well with the females just for the fact that they have awsome physiques and good looks. I wouldn't be suprised if many of the average height guys here and many of the below average guys (especially in R/short) are just plain ugly but instead of admitting they are below average looking or ugly, blame their height

Damn. I never really thought of it that way.

I think people shouldn't spend so much time on the internet and believing everything on all those forums. It's really unhealthy to spend time in forums like those and you will get brainwashed if you stay there long enough and then become one of them. Amazing how easy it is to influence people and lower people's self esteem.

Body Builder

Society and women even more think that height in men is the most important aspect in a man's appearance.
That's a fact and everyone, especially short men, know that because they see it everyday.
That's why every less than average height man (not only very short men but just less than what is considered average height for a man which in the west is most of the times 5.10) is completely righteous to want to do LL.
After all, why should someone accept the idea to have less opportunities in life for something that he can change physically but there is still a way to change it with a surgery?

That said, a man above average has no real reason to do this surgery and I totally agree that some guys who are like 6 ft and want to do LL to become very tall have some mental issues that won't be fixed with LL and no respectable doctor should take them as patients.

But for any other man (because for women height DOESN'T matter, except they are super tall like 5ft and less, and I am downright about that), LL is justified.
Maybe one day that height won't matter and men of every height would have the same chances in every aspect, LL would cease to exist.
But this day won't come soon and personally I believe that it will never come because society becomes more and more superficial.

YungGud

It's all depends ,not all of guys doing it just for girls or society,I for example just feel more comfortable when I taller than majority of other people
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Body Builder

It's all depends ,not all of guys doing it just for girls or society,I for example just feel more comfortable when I taller than majority of other people
Me too.
But if height wasn't considered as a benefit I don't think we would think about it that way.

And after all, I don't think that he comfortable feeling is enough for breaking your bones if height wouldn't matter at all in society.

Ozymandias

Bumping this thread in response to the increasing epidemic of annoying average/tall guys willing to break their bones so they can be "perfect" and "dominant". Seriously, what the fk is wrong with the world.

IwannaBeTaller

Bumping this thread in response to the increasing epidemic of annoying average/tall guys willing to break their bones so they can be "perfect" and "dominant". Seriously, what the fk is wrong with the world.

Yup. They're not gonna do it though. 90% of average/tall men coming here hear about this surgery and start dreaming and fantasizing about finally being the tall alpha male Chris Hemsworth lookalike, they learn more about the surgery, reality settles in, life goes on and they leave. It's the opposite of setting an example of good masculinity, really. But they are young and will learn...hopefully.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Chris

Yea, we should start bumping this thread daily.

In defense of some average people, I can understand if they have some serious mental issues and no shrink could help them.
But the rest should rather work on themselves.
This is so not manly at all, or how they would call it: beta.

I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

egocentrical

Agreed - the amount of fking vaginas on here is insane, I swear.

Me and Chris are similar height (after his surgery) and Chris actually seems like a non fking pansy even before this.

For LL for me and Chris it does make life easier because we are both below 5ft5 - at this height pretty much everything for a male becomes inconvenient .. like nothing is made for us because we are in the lower percentile so things such as clothes, fk me that crap is annoying to buy.

Like it's actually just annoying to be this height then rather then the tear jerking and life stopping stories you hear from cucks.

The amount of 5ft7-10 guys I see crying over their daddies genes actually makes me happy that I'm actually doing better then they are in life because I'm not cuck.

To everyone who thinks their life is the worst because of their height - be a fking man please?

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour

Bumping this for all the 5'10-6'4 girls posting here lately.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

LLSouthAmerica

See, everyone has his range. Egocentrical thinks people more than 5'7 tall shouldn't do LL, Body Builder says 5'10, in my humble opinion someone should be no more than 5'9.

YungGud the fact that you say you just feel more comfortable being taller than everyone else shows that you are very conscious of yourself, maybe a little self-esteem problem. It's like you do not feel safe if you don't tower over the rest.

When I went to a consultation for LL, I was ashamed of myself thinking that the majority of patients were leg discrepancies or REALLY short or dwarves. I felt so stupid for doing the surgery as a functional 5'5 man. I was very surprised when I noticed all the rest of the people were actually taller than me... anywhere from 5'7 to 6'.

I applaud all the people who are short and do not do this surgery, it shows strength of character and peace with yourself. I know I could't, I'm ashamed of myself and did this surgery putting everything at stake. It is not a decision to be celebrated.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

doomsday

Bumping this for all the 5'10-6'4 girls posting here lately.

I gotta agree. If I was even 5'8 I would never done this stupid operation. I know guys that are 5'8 and they got perfect life, no height issues at all. Heightism? Give me a break...

Anyway I can see how beta they are just by looking at their photos. Skinny or chubby loser that are socially awkward, not everyone but majority.

I think the first line of help for people coming here should definitely be discouragement and then advice in regards of doc or technique if everything fails. Some people dont fuc kin realise that they will never have the same athletic abilities, like sprinting, jumping etc.

And finalny we have dumb ass greedy doctors that will do this operation to get money, and hide behind justification of people not accepting their bodies. What kind of bull  is that? They should be send to a psycho ward not orthopaedic department.

MrHandsome

I gotta agree. If I was even 5'8 I would never done this stupid operation. I know guys that are 5'8 and they got perfect life, no height issues at all. Heightism? Give me a break...

Anyway I can see how beta they are just by looking at their photos. Skinny or chubby loser that are socially awkward, not everyone but majority.

I think the first line of help for people coming here should definitely be discouragement and then advice in regards of doc or technique if everything fails. Some people dont fuc kin realise that they will never have the same athletic abilities, like sprinting, jumping etc.

And finalny we have dumb ass greedy doctors that will do this operation to get money, and hide behind justification of people not accepting their bodies. What kind of bullcrap is that? They should be send to a psycho ward not orthopaedic department.

Truth is under 5'9 and your height becomes a problem to women and it doesn't matter if you are in shape.

doomsday

Truth is under 5'9 and your height becomes a problem to women and it doesn't matter if you are in shape.

Keep crying boy, i know guys that are 5'7 and sleep with   load of women and dorks that are 6'2 and cant get any.

Height is just a factor. That can be compensated. If a dwarf or guy on a wheelchair can get a girl so can anyone else...

Its easy to blame hight rather than hit the gym, make more money and find an awesome hobby.

MrHandsome

Keep crying boy, i know guys that are 5'7 and sleep with crap load of women and dorks that are 6'2 and cant get any.

Height is just a factor. That can be compensated. If a dwarf or guy on a wheelchair can get a girl so can anyone else...

Its easy to blame hight rather than hit the gym, make more money and find an awesome hobby.

Pictures or bull . I always hear these unrealistic stories on the internet but I have yet to see one in real life. Keep dreaming lunatic.

I already hit the gym and I can guarantee that I have a better body than you do. It doesn't matter to hot women. Also yes I am making money as well.

In this modern day dating market gym and money alone can not compensate for height. You need a lot of money to compensate for height.

doomsday

you made me chuckle, thanks.  ;)

Body Builder

Keep crying boy, i know guys that are 5'7 and sleep with crap load of women and dorks that are 6'2 and cant get any.

The thing that a guy in wheelchar or a 5.3 guy can get 1-2 women in their lives is not an example of how someone dreams his life, at least me.

A successful man should be able to have plenty of women and choose the one she likes more, not to have 1-2 women in all his life (if he is lucky to find even them).
The more attractive you are the more choices you have.

RealTrump

Most of the sad, whiny, low self confidence guys need to quit this forum and get a real job. You know who you are.

Stop being an LL expert, stop thinking you need to do 4cm in 2 segments, stop bashing women, stop blaming others, stop being a loser. You guys don't know anything and in the end it doesn't really matter.

What you need is $50k and 3 months of your life. This should be the only thing you should be focused on.

I know and I understand because I used to be you. Then I made a ton of money and did internal LL. Now I get to come here and talk sh1t.

LookingAround

Lol you've made 71 posts on a forum for a surgery you're supposedly not interested in.

I think you're lurking here to do your own research and that really you want to get the surgery. Just admit it. It will feel so much better.
Current Height: 177 CM
Desired Height: 181-182 CM

doomsday

The thing that a guy in wheelchar or a 5.3 guy can get 1-2 women in their lives is not an example of how someone dreams his life, at least me.

A successful man should be able to have plenty of women and choose the one she likes more, not to have 1-2 women in all his life (if he is lucky to find even them).
The more attractive you are the more choices you have.

Its exaggerated example. Guys who are 5'7 and above can have definitely more than 1 or 2 women. I mean wtf.  Someone being 5'9 and spending 100k on LL. With that kind of money I can live for 3 years in south east asia or Eastern Europe and fu ck much better looking women than fat Americans with a   attitude. That's 3 years of a pure life enjoyment and some of you are 5'9 and want to spend that money on crippling yourself for at least a year LOL. Im not bashing LL idea in general but some of you guys just got a weak character and im glad youre over-thinking   LL in your basement. Most likely you will never reproduce which is good as well. Mother nature at it finest.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up