Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How many beta males are we raising in this society? So many pu***es here lately  (Read 4999 times)

LookingAround

At first this forum was entertaining to me, but the amount of whiny beta pha**ots in this forum has started to make me worry about this generation. Seriously how much of a loser idiot do you have to be to be a perfectly normal height and then have such body image issues that you want to break your legs and stretch them because you're not your dream height of 6'2" - 6'8"? I can get the short dudes who want to do this to feel normal, but you guys who hate being average and want to become tall are some of the most embarrassing dumbasses the world has to offer. Please get vasectomies so some poor girl doesn't inadvertently pass on your cuck genes to another generation.

Lol you've made 71 posts on a forum for a surgery you're supposedly not interested in.

I think you're lurking here to do your own research and that really you want to get the surgery. Just admit it. It will feel so much better.
Current Height: 177 CM
Desired Height: 181-182 CM

doomsday

The thing that a guy in wheelchar or a 5.3 guy can get 1-2 women in their lives is not an example of how someone dreams his life, at least me.

A successful man should be able to have plenty of women and choose the one she likes more, not to have 1-2 women in all his life (if he is lucky to find even them).
The more attractive you are the more choices you have.

Its exaggerated example. Guys who are 5'7 and above can have definitely more than 1 or 2 women. I mean wtf.  Someone being 5'9 and spending 100k on LL. With that kind of money I can live for 3 years in south east asia or Eastern Europe and fu ck much better looking women than fat Americans with a   attitude. That's 3 years of a pure life enjoyment and some of you are 5'9 and want to spend that money on crippling yourself for at least a year LOL. Im not bashing LL idea in general but some of you guys just got a weak character and im glad youre over-thinking   LL in your basement. Most likely you will never reproduce which is good as well. Mother nature at it finest.

YellowSpike

Honestly...looking back...if I were at least 5'7"...I don't think I would have had LL. Going from a little over 5'5" to a little over 5'8" (evening height) has been life changing. I actually did well with women even at 5'5", but I also have 9/10 facial aesthetics, a good outgoing personality and a great career. But I hated my own height. But I think if I were at least 5'7", my height wouldn't have been an issue (even if 5'7" is definitely borderline and pushing it big time).

Out of Touch

• Visitor

I've been around the LL community since 2010 on the old forum and one thing that is under-reported is the level of mental illness around these kind of forums. Beta mindsets and mental illness. We're in an echo chamber so it's good to have users like Big Daddy to show a different perspective.

I personally view LL as a last resort for depressed short guys, so I don't (here and in the old forum) ever post in LL diaries or encourage men over 5'8-5'9. That's enabling mental illness IMO.

Now it's an absolute circus with babies around 5'9 whining because they're not 6'2 slayers. You can tell how beta people are by how often they frame their mindset on women and not on themselves.

I miss the days in the old forum where genuinely short guys (sub 5'5) dominated the LL diary sections and would share their stories of real struggles of being a very short male.
~168.5cm at night (5'6 1/2)

Goals: 6.5cm femur and 5cm tibia

TIBIKE200

I've been around the LL community since 2010 on the old forum and one thing that is under-reported is the level of mental illness around these kind of forums. Beta mindsets and mental illness. We're in an echo chamber so it's good to have users like Big Daddy to show a different perspective.

I personally view LL as a last resort for depressed short guys, so I don't (here and in the old forum) ever post in LL diaries or encourage men over 5'8-5'9. That's enabling mental illness IMO.

Now it's an absolute circus with babies around 5'9 whining because they're not 6'2 slayers. You can tell how beta people are by how often they frame their mindset on women and not on themselves.

I miss the days in the old forum where genuinely short guys (sub 5'5) dominated the LL diary sections and would share their stories of real struggles of being a very short male.

The mental illness thing is very true. You can see that by the way people here are writing and also the starting heights of some.

Btw, seeing your signature, it seems you are ok again with your height. That's great to see
I learned some stuff during this time

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil

Its exaggerated example. Guys who are 5'7 and above can have definitely more than 1 or 2 women. I mean wtf.  Someone being 5'9 and spending 100k on LL. With that kind of money I can live for 3 years in south east asia or Eastern Europe and fu ck much better looking women than fat Americans with a crap attitude. That's 3 years of a pure life enjoyment and some of you are 5'9 and want to spend that money on crippling yourself for at least a year LOL. Im not bashing LL idea in general but some of you guys just got a weak character and im glad youre over-thinking   LL in your basement. Most likely you will never reproduce which is good as well. Mother nature at it finest.

That's the truth. After I went to Budapest, Hungary I came back thinking "why do people put up with the typical American woman?"
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

MrHandsome

Its exaggerated example. Guys who are 5'7 and above can have definitely more than 1 or 2 women. I mean wtf.  Someone being 5'9 and spending 100k on LL. With that kind of money I can live for 3 years in south east asia or Eastern Europe and fu ck much better looking women than fat Americans with a crap attitude. That's 3 years of a pure life enjoyment and some of you are 5'9 and want to spend that money on crippling yourself for at least a year LOL. Im not bashing LL idea in general but some of you guys just got a weak character and im glad youre over-thinking   LL in your basement. Most likely you will never reproduce which is good as well. Mother nature at it finest.

No they can't. In America height is very important and all the short guys I know struggle with women. I'm not overthinking   with my lifts I get approached by girls and was approached by my ex who was visible disappointed when she found out my height without lifts.

MrHandsome

You wouldn't be on here if your height wasn't such a big issue....

biggerdreams

It's all relative. Circumstance and environment play a big role on how tall or short a man feels. There is no doubt that depression and borderline mental illness resides in these forums but I don't think a certain height should be a defining cut off point to qualify for one of these.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up