Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Surgeries other than LL  (Read 12953 times)

NBW

• 5'3"
Surgeries other than LL
« on: September 30, 2013, 01:46:33 PM »

I've been thinking, what if I could be content with myself by fixing the smaller flaws first? I mean we all have some. Nobody's perfect. For me, I think I could fix my asymmetrical eye lids through surgery and fix the scars that are on my face.

In total, it would probably cost $5000 to do all that.

Do you have any surgeries or improvements in mind other than being taller?

Sweden

Re: Surgeries other than LL
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 02:04:45 PM »

I'm going for a hair transplant maybe after my femurs. It's around $11.000 in Holland. It's not just any hair transplant, it's the HASCI-method where the transplanted hairs grow back again up to 85%.

Other than that I'm perfect  ;)

Maybe I could go for a minor facial plastic in the future when it all starts coming down.

Many patients in India went for another surgery while lengthening(before or after) so it was rather popular.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 03:41:01 PM »

Considering dental implants and I might get a hair transplant because I think my hairline receded, but I can't be too sure because I shave it myself - I might be taking off too much of my fringe with my hair clippers. I'll have to get a proper haircut soon and get the barber's / hairdresser's opinion.

NBW

• 5'3"
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 03:48:13 PM »

I'm going for a hair transplant maybe after my femurs. It's around $11.000 in Holland. It's not just any hair transplant, it's the HASCI-method where the transplanted hairs grow back again up to 85%.

Other than that I'm perfect  ;)

Maybe I could go for a minor facial plastic in the future when it all starts coming down.

Many patients in India went for another surgery while lengthening(before or after) so it was rather popular.

Oh nice, a hair transplant. Surely, it will be permanent?

I'm aware some patients in India went for the penis enlargement surgery and rhinoplasty. I know you got the simple teeth whitening.
I'd be weary of the doctors that perform these kinds of surgeries though. I recommend you check out the doctor reviews on realself website because some surgeries don't turn out well.

NBW

• 5'3"
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 03:54:36 PM »

Considering dental implants and I might get a hair transplant because I think my hairline receded, but I can't be too sure because I shave it myself - I might be taking off too much of my fringe with my hair clippers. I'll have to get a proper haircut soon and get the barber's / hairdresser's opinion.
hair transplants are quite common among men. Some people can rock the receding hair line well by being bald if they have a nice structured face. But hair really gets you far.

He looks much younger here with hair. It really does matter.

Adriano

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 01:16:12 AM »

if u r 5'7 and above u could do that

But if u are very short like 5'6 and below then only one surgery will be ur moneys worth.

Nose jobs and and fixing small hair issues will not do any thing for u to be honest. U will just be a short cute boy.

get 3 inches asap and increase ur dating pool.

Those other surgeries will just delay the date u can have LL.

REMEMBER Taller is better than, a short guy with muscles (or nice body), cute face or what ever it is that girls might go for.

NBW

• 5'3"
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 01:38:25 AM »

if u r 5'7 and above u could do that

But if u are very short like 5'6 and below then only one surgery will be ur moneys worth.

Nose jobs and and fixing small hair issues will not do any thing for u to be honest. U will just be a short cute boy.

get 3 inches asap and increase ur dating pool.

Those other surgeries will just delay the date u can have LL.

REMEMBER Taller is better than, a short guy with muscles (or nice body), cute face or what ever it is that girls might go for.

Although I think everyone can agree with you and I that height is the number 1 factor in attracting majority of females, you have to also factor other aspects. You can't just disregard your other flaws. You can be 6'3" but if you have a crooked nose, underbite, or whatever, expect to be judged on that as well. I might be a perfectionist. If you know anything about physical attraction, facial symmetry determines how attractive one is. It has been scientifically proven that the more symmetrical the face, the more attractive the person is.

I think women are more selective. They will notice the smallest things after checking off the bigger things such as height.

Because the nose is at the centre of the face, having an aesthetic pleasing nose will accentuate one's facial aesthetics. As for the hair, I don't have this issue, because I'm young, and genetically I don't think I ever will, but hair determines one age. It radiates a younger looking face and body. It shows youth. You're too focused on the big picture that you forget to look at these smaller ones aspects.

As for the short cute boy. Wow, you've generalised men. We're amongst men here. I'm short, but I have one of the most masculine faces out there. It's apparently "intimidating"....when I'm sitting down, but I'm a very down to earth and friendly guy. Also, I'm very young but people think I'm an old mature adult. I find it offensive that you called me a short cute boy even if I went through some changes. I bet you wouldn't call me that in person haha.

I don't understand what you said about 5'7" + able to do that and 5'6" and under with 1 surgery = money's worth.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 01:40:11 AM by NBW »

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 11:30:55 PM »

Only other thing I'd want to get is lasek. Contacts are a pain and there are some occasions where I would rather not wear my specs.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

ewt

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 01:55:33 AM »

i would probably undergo surgery to fix my asymmetrical face, it's mostly on my lower jaw and my ears and little bit on my nose, i don't know how much does it cost but probably gonna do it in korea, but i'm now focusing more on the LL surgery, still saving money for that

Disobedient

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2014, 05:36:25 AM »

I do think seriously to have a nose job  and I'm considering doing it here in India ..
and this will be last surgery I will do in my life..
(nose job + LL) I'll be perfect.

any suggestion of a good Indian surgeon?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2014, 05:46:34 AM »

I've been thinking about getting some freckles removed. I've got a couple that I don't like. Last summer I got sunburned and after it healed I saw that I had a freckle on the bottom of my lower lip. Wtf has freckles on their lip? lol
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Smallguy

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2014, 05:59:28 AM »

I do think seriously to have a nose job  and I'm considering doing it here in India ..
and this will be last surgery I will do in my life..
(nose job + LL) I'll be perfect.

any suggestion of a good Indian surgeon?

For something as important as the face, I wouldn't leave it in the hand of an indian doctor. If I were you, I would go to Korea and find the best hospital there is! They are good at this. They have a scanner over there that can analyze your entire face and tell you what procedure is best for you. (Shiver - I feel like a woman by saying this)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:11:38 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

mediocre

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2014, 07:30:33 AM »

Me too. Just head on to Korea.

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2014, 08:11:42 AM »

Korea is the best place if you want to be pretty. I saw a documentary of such surgery.  The before and after pictures are heaven and hell. Men and women are molded as if god himself granted the surgeon his secret. Plain and ugly women suffer no more. Although I wonder if one hit in the face would turn them back to their former face.

Funny or tragic story. A woman in China got sued by her husband because the baby is so darn ugly. Verdict: he won. She admitted to over 100k in plastic surgery.

One can change one's look but not one's genetic makeups.

Disobedient

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2014, 08:24:23 AM »

yeah agree, Korea is good destination for cosmetic surgeries,
just type kpop  plastic surgeries, and you'd be amazed
however, Korean or asian facial features is different, I mean the doctors over there used to do surgeries for Asian whom have flat noise and so on... and they end up with good result ..
but how could I assume that I would end up with same result since I don't have the same facial features..!

Smallguy

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2014, 10:42:00 AM »

I think beauty features are universally the same around the world... oval face, almond eyes, etc.

So your result will be similar.

And I think it's easier to reduce the nose than it is to raise it. To raise the nose, they have to obtain parts from your ears/ribs or insert some synthetic material. But to reduce it, they just trim it off.

But the only problem is being able to find a good hospital and there is also the problem of language barrier.

If I have money left over for 2015 LL, I also like to raise my nose. This is my side view.

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

OverrideYouGenetics

• OverrideYourGenetics.com (no PMs, please email me)
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2014, 10:50:44 AM »

guys, one thing is hair transplant or gyno or fat reduction. But if you do face altering surgeries, wouldnt that be kind of cheating on your future wife?

She probably fell in love with your looks (and later personality) and expects the kids to have the same trait.
Then you tell her you looked different before surgery?
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

OverrideYouGenetics

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2014, 10:56:56 AM »

And wheres LL hero Greekster?
 in addition to two extreme LL surgieries he did even more cosmetic surgeries.
Alot. He was thin as f**k and out of proportion.
Once, he posted a picture of him in bed, I swear it looked like:
My diary. Tibias+femurs 3.75+3.75cm at the Paley Institute (5'5" -> 5'8") in my late 30s.
One of the last patients to use the PRECICE 2.2 nail. I met the first STRYDE patient and I strongly recommend the new STRYDE nail instead.

mediocre

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2014, 11:00:43 AM »

You tell her that after you have kids.
Oopsy. If she divorces you, get a younger one.

Then you tell her you looked different before surgery?

Disobedient

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2014, 11:25:13 AM »

I think beauty features are universally the same around the world... oval face, almond eyes, etc.

So your result will be similar.

And I think it's easier to reduce the nose than it is to raise it. To raise the nose, they have to obtain parts from your ears/ribs or insert some synthetic material. But to reduce it, they just trim it off.

But the only problem is being able to find a good hospital and there is also the problem of language barrier.

If I have money left over for 2015 LL, I also like to raise my nose. This is my side view.

hey smallguy, why don't you try botox injection before doing nose job.. ?
it doesn't give the same result as the surgery, but you'll  absolutely feel the different.. and it cost around 300 USD.. .  I think it's good to have it before considering doing nose job, it's kind of giving you a hint how would your nose  looks like,,, I did 2 years ago the result was good but it's not permanent off course it last for 6months only..

kusop
well their kid could be short , and in this case LL  kind of cheating on your future wife too

if I did a nose job I wont tell my future husband, and since most of my family have a great thin nose,so my kid could have that too ..

nose job these days is not a big deal really..  it's easier than having Dental braces

Smallguy

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2014, 11:30:36 AM »

Dude, I always find your post very pessimistic and not very constructive.

You are already unnatural by doing LL. So I don't see your point. Beside, a minor tweak to the nose is not a major reconstructive surgery.

The title of this thread is surgeries other than LL. Another member ask a question so I try to pose a solution.

And I said "if" I have the money, I might visit Korea for this.

OverrideYouGenetics

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2014, 11:34:00 AM »

Oh well, I guess on a LL board I am the black sheep.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 11:55:32 AM by kusop »

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2014, 12:01:04 PM »

hey smallguy, do whatever you want to do to your self! as long as it makes you feel better)))

Im all pro improving your self))) even if my cute wife tells me she looked way different before plastic surgery, i dont fking care! I mean kudos for her!!! for me is even sexy that she wants to improve her self and make sure she looks tight!) But most importantly, If I marry someone, first I need to make sure is not for her looks only)))) maybe I start talking to her for her looks or even fk her for her looks, but marriage??really??

And if someone marries me for my looks?? how pathetic is that?? so i dont really see the point where you will be cheating on someone because you used to look different before plastic surgery. And I dont see how someone will want to marry another person who cares that much about other people's looks.

and like Barny says : "there are only two reasons to date a woman you've already dated, breast implant" lol

Hey big guy: your nose looks fine, but i think it can definitely look much better with the right surgeon))) I see some acne too, maybe you can get that fix earlier.

RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2014, 08:11:45 PM »

Don't do anything to your face in India!!
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

mediocre

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2014, 08:40:14 PM »

Haha. Buyers beware!

Don't do anything to your face in India!!

Smallguy

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2014, 10:15:53 PM »

Bullsurfer - In that China case, I wonder why only the wife is guilty for the ugly baby. The husband looks like a douchebag himself. 100k in plastic surgery? - Okay, I could relate to how he feels. I wouldn't want to meet any woman like that in my life.

Diso - thanks for the tip. 300 USD? That is a really cheap price for 6 months of happiness. But I don't think we have anything like that here in Vancouver. Are you looking to reduce your nose or going for a nose lift? I haven't met a middle easterner who needs a nose lift before. Let us know where you decide to go.

Kusop - thanks for the warning. We definitely need an important member to balance our view on this forum. Otherwise, everyone would encourage one another to go for all these plastic surgeries. I have revised my LL goal for 2015 to 6cm instead of 8cm :-)

RGkey - Exactly, improving yourself, whether through education or LL is the right thing to do. I was considering whether to buy a fancy car or invest my money in these life changing surgery. I will tell you right right, this 2014 summer, will be the best one we'll ever have. Prepare to buy 3 pair of swimshorts. You'll need it walk on the beach and everyone will drool over your 9cm+ long limbs.

You're right. My ex girlfriend always remind me that looks is not important. It's what on the inside that counts. I don't have a problem if a girl I meet does 2-3 plastic surgeries. But anything over 80k or 3 plastic surgeries is too much. Yup, thanks I've been fighting acne breakout for a long time. I've been drinking green smoothie every day to balance out my body ph level.

So far in my life these are all the unnatural surgeries or treatment I have done.

1. +8cm tibiae lengthening in India - 23k (15k + spending)

2. Fighting of hair loss - free, proscar is covered by working insurance. Some of you can see from my photo, I have a head full of hair :)

3. Teeth braces - $3120 ($7800 60% is covered by working insurance)

Future surgeries

1. +6cm femur lengthening - around 50-100k

2. Maybe a nose lift - 10k

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 10:20:20 PM by Smallguy »

jerry

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2014, 03:40:13 PM »

I would like to get Lasik so I can get ride of my glasses.  But there are some serious risks with Lasik that makes me weary of it. Anyone has experience with it?

ewt

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2014, 02:39:29 AM »

I think I'm gonna do jaw reconstruction, when i was 7 i fall and brush my jaw really bad, it make it grow asymmetrically by the time i reach adulthood, so i think i'm gonna fix that one, and my ears is asymmetrical as well, might go for that one too
Pages: [1]   Go Up