Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: RSD Tyler - will change your perspective in terms of height and dating  (Read 12835 times)

MoveUp

For those of you who think you have to be of average / tall height to have success with women and to do well in life, I urge you to look into Tyler Durden (Owen Cook) from the website / youtube channel RSD, short for "Real Social Dynamics." This guy has had a profound impact on my height neurosis in terms of dating and also on my perspectives of life and myself.

I have height insecurities like everyone here, but sometimes you need to have a sense of perspective in life and realize the destructive nature of viewing and obsessing over a flaw in isolation rather than also focusing energy on obtaining superpowers which are more easily obtainable. RSD Tyler for those of you who do not know, is probably the greatest pick up artist in the world. He is 5' 8", has aspergers, always had trouble reading social cues, is balding, and is not the best looking guy, but has mastered the art of coming across as playful and sxxual. He posts videos online which include motivational speeches and well as infield footage of him basically walking up to girls, hugging them, and seducing them in seconds with little words spoken.

I am bringing this up because, say you gain 2 inches in height and think since now you are in the normal range this will help you with women. It will give you a 5% boost if nothing else about you changes. Emulating certain things about Tyler and the other RSD guys will differentiate you from the pack, and the % boost is not even measurable. Instead of seeing a bunch of 6 footers and feeling inferior, you will know that you have superpowers which none of those guys have, and if a couple of those guys have them, good for them, there are tons of fish in the ocean. You can get 200 5' 11" guys with mediocre game and 5' 8" balding Tyler will outclass almost all of them, because instead of obsessing over his flaws, he spent time reading books and stories on Neuro Lingusitic Programming, motivation and success, life, and pickup. Now, we are probably conditioned to only focus on his height when I said "flaws", so read the list again please. Plus he seems sort of feminine and has a weird voice.

Let's all shoot to be taller, but in order to be happy let's minimize the importance of height and maximize the little ember in our core to a burning furnace of knowledge and power.
"Work with what you have,  improve on what you can,  accept what you can't change."

onemorefoot

He is 5 8, there are people here that are not even 5 5, what the hell they should do? Forget about the embarrasment, I dont think so.
Budget will determine my future.

MoveUp

My friend, you have illustrated my point about flaw isolation. If Tyler was 5' 6" he would still be nearly as successful.
"Work with what you have,  improve on what you can,  accept what you can't change."

google42

My friend, you have illustrated my point about the flaw isolation. If Tyler was 5' 6" he would still be nearly as successful.

There are people shorter than that, like what do you expect below 5'3" guys to do? Height has a role in people's confidence.

Also I'm not really of fan of these types of pick up artist guys.

onemorefoot

There are people shorter than that, like what do you expect below 5'3" guys to do? Height has a role in people's confidence.
That Was muy question, what do you think a 160 cm should do?
Budget will determine my future.

MoveUp

You make the best of the situation. If the 5'3" guy studied RSD, he would be successful too and his confidence in his inner game would help offset the insecurity over the height. Plus, he could always get to 5'6". The grass is always greener on the other side, a 5' 11" guy may have social anxiety and envy the confidence of the shorter guy.

MoveUp

That Was muy question, what do you think a 160 cm should do?

The 160CM guy should point his beam of mental energy towards the RSD stuff and if he wants, of course he can always add a 2-3 inches as well. I know we are in the conceptual right now, but start watching Tyler and he will turn into a virtual mentor.

Body Builder

Totally crap.

People under 5.7 are doomed in dating and people less than 5.10 have to try harder and be much better in every other aspect (face, built body etc) compared to an average tall dude to have success with women.

I don't care about this guy (who is not short btw but almost average) and his tricks and I don't expect from internet to see what is going on.
I always see that tall guys have everything that has to do with dating much easier than average men and short men are in a very very difficult situation, even with short girls.
Thats the harsh truth and it won't change with what Tyler Durden or other crooks like him say in their videos.

MoveUp

Totally crap.

People under 5.7 are doomed in dating and people less than 5.10 have to try harder and be much better in every other aspect (face, built body etc) compared to an average tall dude to have success with women.

I don't care about this guy (who is not short btw but almost average) and his tricks and I don't expect from internet to see what is going on.
I always see that tall guys have everything that has to do with dating much easier than average men and short men are in a very very difficult situation, even with short girls.
Thats the harsh truth and it won't change with what Tyler Durden or other crooks like him say in their videos.

Expand your mind man. Dating and attraction is not limited to physical appearance. It is a privilege to be able to learn the game so don't miss this opportunity. I am still a trainee and will report back in a few months.

Body Builder

Expand your mind man. Dating and attraction is not limited to physical appearance. It is a privilege to be able to learn the game so don't miss this opportunity. I am still a trainee and will report back in a few months.
If your psysical appearance doesn't attract the woman you want then everything else won't help.
If your appearance is acceptable for her then yes, character matters.

But if you are ugly or short etc then character can't help you at least in 99% of cases.
Women are as superficial as men (maybe a little more) in terms of dating.
I wouldn't date an obese or ugly woman even if she were the most intelligent or kind person in the world because attraction has to do mostly with looks.
Thats why these "tricks" are not for serious people, because they are almost insignificant if your looks are bad.

MoveUp

Re: RSD Tyler - will change your perspective in terms of height and dating
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2017, 04:45:46 PM »

If your psysical appearance doesn't attract the woman you want then everything else won't help.
If your appearance is acceptable for her then yes, character matters.

But if you are ugly or short etc then character can't help you at least in 99% of cases.
Women are as superficial as men (maybe a little more) in terms of dating.
I wouldn't date an obese or ugly woman even if she were the most intelligent or kind person in the world because attraction has to do mostly with looks.
Thats why these "tricks" are not for serious people, because they are almost insignificant if your looks are bad.

An hour and a half footage of a 5' 7" guy pulling only 7.5's to 10's

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2017, 05:01:52 PM »

I disagree with the notion that "guys below 5'7'' are doomed in dating", but still, pick-up skills are not the solution for all of people's problems here:

1. There are guys here that would kill to be 5'8''.
2. Not everyone has problems with women, and many want to do this to be more equal to their male peers, or because they didn't reach their dad's height (deep-rooted psychological reasons other than loneliness).
3. Not everyone wants to be a pick-up artist. I don't like the club scene a bit and don't care about picking up chicks for casual sex.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2017, 05:21:00 PM »

Being below 5'7 isn't going to doom your dating life.

Enough with this bull  please
I learned some stuff during this time

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2017, 05:23:39 PM »

Being below 5'7 isn't going to doom your dating life.

Enough with this bullcrap please

Awwww *puts the gun down*

goldenegg

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2017, 05:46:21 PM »

For those of you who think you have to be of average / tall height to have success with women and to do well in life, I urge you to look into Tyler Durden (Owen Cook) from the website / youtube channel RSD, short for "Real Social Dynamics." This guy has had a profound impact on my height neurosis in terms of dating and also on my perspectives of life and myself.

This guy should be no one's role model. There is a fine line between being more confident and being an aggressive a*hole and this is the wrong approach in my opinion. I'd suggest you read more about RSD and some of the guys involved in this stuff. Julien Blanc for example, he's an alleged sxxual predator and literally banned from multiple countries. There's better stuff out there if you're looking to improve your confidence and do better with women without becoming a borderline date rapist. 

Mdream

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2017, 05:49:10 PM »

LL in my opinion is not about date, success etc... Human Beans want to fell normal and 5'3 5'4 5'5 5'6 is statiscally not normal. A 5'8 guy is statistically normal.  In our society being not statiscally normal in something that is phisically visible like height, fat, proportions etc... can become a psychological  issue from the first day people make jokes etc... A 5'8 rarely heard jokes in his life. Yes miserable 2 inches make a difference and that shows only how miserable human bens are.
Being truly statically "diferente"  in turn lowers your self steam and can create problems in people's lifes ( from Just a feeling of unhappiness to something more serious). There is no way to understand it without going through it sorry.

People can improve self steam doing therapy, going to a psicologist, taking anti depression drugs etc... LL is just one of the surgeries that replaces psycological treatments. It's another option That's all.

Science, morality and religion are  the main pillars of our society. Everytime we have a new scientific advance, it gets judged by the morality and religious standpoint. That has been like this for the last 5000 years ago. Imagine what people thought about the first first surgery to cure internal body deseases? What's the difference of spending your whole life doing therapy or have a LL surgery that is becoming more more secure and predictable?

LL is another option that's all. I define "option" when it's something secure, done by reputable doctors, tested, predictable etc...

Body Builder

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2017, 10:38:32 PM »

An hour and a half footage of a 5' 7" guy pulling only 7.5's to 10's
And why can't I say that this video (like almost any of this kind) isn't fake?

I don't care about these videos, I go out in clubs, bars etc at least 2-3 times per week and I trust my own eyes.
The men that have the most success in picking girls in the real world are 90% above average height with a good style (not anything extravagant) and some average to built body.
Not one of all these but all these traits!
So if you don't have these things then the situation is much more difficult for you and anyone can fix their style or improve their body but noone can change his height. That's why short men are doomed, because they can't do anything to rix it naturally and women don't want to be with men who are below average, in anything! And being beyond 5.7 is far from average and thats why I truly believe and saw from my experience that if you are below this threshold LL is your only weapon to have a normal life, at least with women.
And if you want things to get relatively easy from normal in dating, then you should have more than average height and as I said, a modern style and a fit body.
If you have all these and you are not retarded dating is much easier.
If you don't have something from these, especially height, things get from relatively hard to almost impossible.

End of discussion for me.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2017, 10:53:35 PM »

have you tried wearing lifts with your new height to see if your theory of "doomed dating" is real? I mean now that you are 5'8, have you put 2 inches lifts to see if being 5'10 or almost 5'11 is having such a huge impact as you are implying?

From my anecdotal evidence, those you have it easier with women and dating in general are the good looking guys who are 5'6 and up.
  Face matters

Iamready

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2017, 11:11:54 PM »

I've actually hung out with him and Todd, Julien etc. they are the real deal.  Sure they get rejected a lot as well but they have made the most out of their situation. This is several, 10+ Years of experience as well.

MoveUp

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2017, 11:41:17 PM »

I've actually hung out with him and Todd, Julien etc. they are the real deal.  Sure they get rejected a lot as well but they have made the most out of their situation. This is several, 10+ Years of experience as well.

That's really cool man. Have you done an infield boot camp? I'm thinking of doing it but not sure if it's worth the $2,500.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2017, 11:44:52 PM »

Thing is, who doesn't get rejected a lot. Rejection is part of being a man and guys here need to understand this.

Iamready

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 11:50:35 PM »

Thing is, who doesn't get rejected a lot. Rejection is part of being a man and guys here need to understand this.

I agree. The only reason I wrote, they get rejected, is so people don't think this is a bunch of bull . These infield videos are highlight reels.

Iamready

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2017, 11:57:38 PM »

That's really cool man. Have you done an infield boot camp? I'm thinking of doing it but not sure if it's worth the $2,500.

If price is an issue, I wouldn't recommend a boot camp. It's impossible to get your money's worth in a few days of training. I think the immersion training is more valuable. Start by going to a free tour and go from there. It's really eye opening and I think all controversy aside, they are amazingly skilled and bold individuals.

Body Builder

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2017, 12:00:39 AM »

have you tried wearing lifts with your new height to see if your theory of "doomed dating" is real? I mean now that you are 5'8, have you put 2 inches lifts to see if being 5'10 or almost 5'11 is having such a huge impact as you are implying?

From my anecdotal evidence, those you have it easier with women and dating in general are the good looking guys who are 5'6 and up.
  Face matters
Yes. When I go out at night my shoes with heels are a good 2 inches.
The difference in how my body looks betweem 5.85 and 5.10,5 is really big and I am taller than the majority (not the vast though) of women with heels which really helps a lot.
If i was 5.11 real height and with these shoes (6.1 ft) things would be really easy for me and I am completely sure about it as even now at more than 5.10 I am at night with shoes on things are interesting enough.
The problem starts when I put these shoes off or when I wear almost flat shoes with girls I date.
They thing that something changed and I can feel it in the way they look at me but they are not sure what it is most of the times.

So in your question, yes, 2 inches more with shoes one make a big difference at my current height.

DreamOf180cm

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2017, 02:40:21 AM »

To Body Builder - I'm 5"7.5 with good build, would being 5"9.5 make a noticeable difference in your opinion?
Height: 171.5
Goal: 177cm
Dream: 182.5cm

Iamready

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2017, 05:35:02 AM »

To Body Builder - I'm 5"7.5 with good build, would being 5"9.5 make a noticeable difference in your opinion?
it's a huge difference.  Every inch is bigger than you can imagine. 

Body Builder

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2017, 11:59:56 AM »

For sure.

But if I were you I would go for 2.5 inches to be a solid 5.10.
Then, especially with some shoes with insoles (not any big, 1 inch at max) you'll be about 6ft.
The difference in terms to how people will look to you will be huge.

helloworld

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2017, 12:14:18 PM »

I would say you can divide the change into two categories:
1. perception of others
2. self perception

I would think 2 is at least as important, as with more confidence you are more attractive and more persuasive.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2017, 12:16:27 PM »

Nobody should take lengthening advice from any of the dorks with BDD on this site.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

MoveUp

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2017, 01:06:42 PM »

I would say you can divide the change into two categories:
1. perception of others
2. self perception

I would think 2 is at least as important, as with more confidence you are more attractive and more persuasive.

Well said.  I feel sorry for all the pepole who can't let point 1. go. We are doomed if we obsess over what others feel about us.  "Love yourself and others will love you."

Ironically,  the RSD guys get more validation than tall good looking dudes,  but they had to go through a philosophical transformation to get there.

"Maybe I won't get as many girls giving me the amine eyes when I/they walk by,  butttt, once I show them my true self I will get more anime eyes than anyone's ever received."

It's liberating to walk around thinking,  "I don't give a pug what anyone thinks about me.  I'm the man!"

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2017, 11:51:59 PM »

He may be 5'8 and can pull girls. 5'8 is dateable. but if he were 5'10+ women would view him differently in a positive manner. that's a fact. I'd rather be 5'10+ and not having to re compensate for lack of height than to be 5'5-5'8 and having to re compensate for lack of height through doing unnecessary things like body building,facial cosmetic surgery,fake machoism self-built confidence, etc.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up