Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: RSD Tyler - will change your perspective in terms of height and dating  (Read 12826 times)

Body Builder

Re: RSD Tyler - will change your perspective in terms of height and dating
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2017, 02:09:09 AM »

He may be 5'8 and can pull girls. 5'8 is dateable. but if he were 5'10+ women would view him differently in a positive manner. that's a fact. I'd rather be 5'10+ and not having to re compensate for lack of height than to be 5'5-5'8 and having to re compensate for lack of height through doing unnecessary things like body building,facial cosmetic surgery,fake machoism self-built confidence, etc.
Well said.

Although when you are 5.8 the things you mentioned will give you more chances while at 5.5 nothing really matters because the lack of height can't be compensateb by anything.

So I truly agree with the spirit of your post but in reality 5.8 has a great differemce compared to 5.5, although it is still not enough to not be considered a drawback.

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2017, 04:47:34 PM »

Well said.

Although when you are 5.8 the things you mentioned will give you more chances while at 5.5 nothing really matters because the lack of height can't be compensateb by anything.

So I truly agree with the spirit of your post but in reality 5.8 has a great differemce compared to 5.5, although it is still not enough to not be considered a drawback.

5'8 definitely beats 5'5 but i was just giving the short male height ranges. And yeah agreed  re compensating at 5'5 won't work unless you don't mind looking young all the time.

onemorefoot

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2017, 05:53:01 PM »

Less than 5 5 you are fu!!!!  For all your life in countries where average is 6 feet. So that cr"" of that self confidence and that kind of things Will save you from hell are lies, if you want to seem like if height doesnt care And you are very below average everybody with an average intelligence Will know you are lying And Will laught inside them, paranoic? Ask <5 5 dudes.
Budget will determine my future.

Chris

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2017, 06:57:08 PM »

To be male and below 165cm is hell.
No good looks, no achievements in life nor any amount of self-confidence, coolness and pickup skills will help you with girls.
The only thing you can do is focusing on short girls in your height range. That's it. Nothing else can be done.
But the problem with short girls is that there are only a few of them, especially when you look at younger generations.
If I wanted to date a 60-year-old *lol* there are about 20% at that height (<165cm). But there are less than 10% in the 20-30 years range.
I know, the statistics say otherwise, but I've been looking for and counting short girls like forever.
But that's not all: those girls are typically taken like most other girls too. If one of them happens to be single, this rare girl still has to find you handsome and to like your personality.
You guys know how hard it is to find the right girl. If you're shorter than 165cm, you have up to 90% less chance than that.
And you still have competition from all the taller males.
But there is even more in your way: Even if one of those <10% short girls happens to be single, finds you handsome and likes your personality, chances are pretty high that even she thinks that you are too short for her, even though she is in your height range. It's because short girls feel short too. They don't think of them as physically normal compared to other regularly tall people around them and they know you're not normal as well. Girls always look for the best option and you are clearly not the best option if you are a short man. Have fun convincing an equally short girl otherwise.

Now, I'm not saying it's impossible.
I was 161cm and even I got lucky once in my life with a short girl.
But it is very, very hard (emotionally) and you need a lot of time, efforts and most of all: LUCK.
Nothing else will help you, except for LL.

I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2017, 08:23:42 PM »

He may be 5'8 and can pull girls. 5'8 is dateable. but if he were 5'10+ women would view him differently in a positive manner. that's a fact. I'd rather be 5'10+ and not having to re compensate for lack of height than to be 5'5-5'8 and having to re compensate for lack of height through doing unnecessary things like body building,facial cosmetic surgery,fake machoism self-built confidence, etc.

This can also be put the other way around, if a tall guy thinks he has no charisma, no confidence and no pretty face, he could think that he would rather be pretty, confident and charismatic instead of having to compensate for lacking those things with his height. Just saying that traits which make you attractive to women (height, confidence, being handsome, being social) are not better or worse than each other.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Body Builder

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2017, 11:48:42 PM »

This can also be put the other way around, if a tall guy thinks he has no charisma, no confidence and no pretty face, he could think that he would rather be pretty, confident and charismatic instead of having to compensate for lacking those things with his height. Just saying that traits which make you attractive to women (height, confidence, being handsome, being social) are not better or worse than each other.
Almost no woman would only date handsome men.
The strong majority of men have average or less than average faces but most of them (maybe not the really ugly ones) have much chances in dating.

At the other hand, almost no woman would date a short man (less than 5.7 and especially less than 5.5) only for his lack of height.

So it is not the same. Being not good looking but with a good height and a relativley good style means than you'll have enough chances with women while being short is a so strong drawback that almost nothing could change it and the vast majority of women will reject you only for that, even if you are excellent in anything else.

This is completely ridiculous but it is the harsh truth and all of us know it more or less and thats why we do something so hard like LL.
But even that is more preferable than a life with far less chances for something you cant change physically.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2017, 11:58:30 PM »

Almost no woman would only date handsome men.

Almost no woman would date a man that is only tall and has no other positive traits. Height, confidence, handsomeness, integrity, ambition, charisma, ckiness, etc. etc. can all be attractive traits and how important they are in priority is different to every woman. You have said multiple times that you believe height is the most important trait for a man, out of all. I'm just telling you that this is not everybody elses opinion.

Body Builder

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2017, 12:05:47 AM »

Almost no woman would date a man that is only tall and has no other positive traits. Height, confidence, handsomeness, integrity, ambition, charisma, ckiness, etc. etc. can all be attractive traits and how important they are in priority is different to every woman. You have said multiple times that you believe height is the most important trait for a man, out of all. I'm just telling you that this is not everybody elses opinion.
If you are short then nothing else matters for a woman.

Anything other drawback in a man's appearance can be compensated for a few or a lot other positive traits.
But the real lack of height can't be compensated by anything and that's a fact.

So I don't think that height is everything, of course it isn't, but the lack of height makes anything else to not matter.
Thats what I'm saying and I really don't know how anyone, especially on this forum, could disagree.

MrHandsome

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2017, 04:12:47 AM »

A lot of you guys are misguided and misinformed on this topic. Let me make this very clear to you. Height is the most important factor in dating period. You cannot compensate for being short except with massive amounts of money and status. Just deal with it.

Under 5'8 and you are in for some real problems, believe me.

A tall and ugly guy beats out a short and handsome guy 9 times out of 10.

onemorefoot

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2017, 04:21:07 AM »

A lot of you guys are misguided and misinformed on this topic. Let me make this very clear to you. Height is the most important factor in dating period. You cannot compensate for being short except with massive amounts of money and status. Just deal with it.

Under 5'8 and you are in for some real problems, believe me.

A tall and ugly guy beats out a short and handsome guy 9 times out of 10.
The last hit to you guys that believe still in Fairy tailes
Budget will determine my future.

MrHandsome

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2017, 04:23:58 AM »

have you tried wearing lifts with your new height to see if your theory of "doomed dating" is real? I mean now that you are 5'8, have you put 2 inches lifts to see if being 5'10 or almost 5'11 is having such a huge impact as you are implying?

From my anecdotal evidence, those you have it easier with women and dating in general are the good looking guys who are 5'6 and up.
  Face matters

Look I am very experienced in these matters and in the subsequent sentence I am going to share my opinion on this topic. I am 5'8 barefoot and before I used to go out without lifts. Without the lifts I had no success with women and never got approached. With the two inch lifts in, I am still short, but I get approached by women, whereas before I wouldn't even get approached.

Several women completely stopped talking to me after they saw me without lifts. This anecdote should really clarify things.

Keep in mind that I am also in very good shape, have a full head of hair and have a straight nose. The only thing that I haven't done yet is try steroids. I am planning to use them now.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2017, 06:25:30 AM »

With the two inch lifts in, I am still short, but I get approached by women, whereas before I wouldn't even get approached.

Lol 5'10 is short for you?

MrHandsome

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2017, 06:30:37 AM »

Yes it's short in any state school...

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2017, 09:52:06 AM »

If you are short then nothing else matters for a woman.

Anything other drawback in a man's appearance can be compensated for a few or a lot other positive traits.
But the real lack of height can't be compensated by anything and that's a fact.

So I don't think that height is everything, of course it isn't, but the lack of height makes anything else to not matter.
Thats what I'm saying and I really don't know how anyone, especially on this forum, could disagree.

I disagree. Height is a trait of attractiveness, but unless you are super short, it's not objectively the most important one.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2017, 09:56:42 AM »

Look I am very experienced in these matters and in the subsequent sentence I am going to share my opinion on this topic. I am 5'8 barefoot and before I used to go out without lifts. Without the lifts I had no success with women and never got approached. With the two inch lifts in, I am still short, but I get approached by women, whereas before I wouldn't even get approached.

Several women completely stopped talking to me after they saw me without lifts. This anecdote should really clarify things.

Keep in mind that I am also in very good shape, have a full head of hair and have a straight nose. The only thing that I haven't done yet is try steroids. I am planning to use them now.

You are experienced in what exactly? You said you have no success with women... My anecdotal evidence says that most women dont approach but get approached, and if you wait for them, you will end up a lonely bitter guy.

I know more below 6' than above and 5'10 guys have no problems at all.
I learned some stuff during this time

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2017, 09:57:06 AM »

Yes it's short in any state school...

You are the guy who said 5'7.5 is "very short" so it figures. Let me guess what comes next....the younger generation is easily 6'1 on average, most white dudes are 6'2 and girls on average are 5'8, right? Another paranoid alarmist like we didn't already have too many of you.

MrHandsome

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2017, 10:43:59 AM »

You are the guy who said 5'7.5 is "very short" so it figures. Let me guess what comes next....the younger generation is easily 6'1 on average, most white dudes are 6'2 and girls on average are 5'8, right? Another paranoid alarmist like we didn't already have too many of you.

I am not a paranoid alarmist. Anyone with real life dating experience will agree with me on this assertion. Most young white guys are around 6'2 or more. It's just how it is honestly.

MrHandsome

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2017, 10:52:46 AM »

I disagree. Height is a trait of attractiveness, but unless you are super short, it's not objectively the most important one.

Anything under 5'8 is super short honestly.

Body Builder

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2017, 11:29:07 AM »

Anything under 5.8-5.7 is indeed suoershort for dating.
Some people here can't admit it maybe to feel better with themselves.
But if they don't think their height is a major problem, why they are on a forum that has to do with a so hard (but the only) surgery to change it?

We must be realistic. Noone sane person would do this surgery to become a little better. The 5-7 cm difference in a mans height (if he is from short to just less than average) makes a huge difference, much bigger than having a little better face or sume bigger muscles or anything else.
If you are tall, then with some changes in your appearance and not a very ugly face you have much chances in dating while being short is enough to not have almost any.
If that doesn't make height (or the lack of it to be more specific) the most important trait in a man's appearance then I really can't understand why some people are here and think about LL.

Better go to a gym or buy some good clothes if you are short but height is not the most important thing for you in terms of looks.

Ozymandias

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2017, 11:32:31 AM »

Anything under 5'8 is super short honestly.

https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

For an adult male, American:

5'8 is "below average", 32.9 Percentile
5'7 is "below average", 21.7 Percentile

For a male in his 20s:

5'8 is "below average", 31.2 Percentile
5'7 is "below average", 20.1 Percentile

Data can be checked with other sources, such as:

https://www2.census.gov/library/publications/2010/compendia/statab/130ed/tables/11s0205.pdf
Data only for Americans, you can see that the percentiles are even higher (33.1 and 20.6)

https://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/data/set2/chart-07.pdf
(find the line for a 20 year old)

If you are a troll (most likely), I rate you 6/10. You got me, but you are not original at all. If you are being serious, then the BDD is strong in you if you want to call >20% of male adults "super short", and even stronger if you actually believe this:

Most young white guys are around 6'2 or more.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2017, 11:41:21 AM »

But if they don't think their height is a major problem, why they are on a forum that has to do with a so hard (but the only) surgery to change it?

We must be realistic. Noone sane person would do this surgery to become a little better. The 5-7 cm difference in a mans height (if he is from short to just less than average) makes a huge difference, much bigger than having a little better face or sume bigger muscles or anything else.
If you are tall, then with some changes in your appearance and not a very ugly face you have much chances in dating while being short is enough to not have almost any.
If that doesn't make height (or the lack of it to be more specific) the most important trait in a man's appearance then I really can't understand why some people are here and think about LL.

Better go to a gym or buy some good clothes if you are short but height is not the most important thing for you in terms of looks.

I am pretty sure there are forums for cosmetic surgeries for the face (ears, nose, eyes, or whatever) which are much more active than this one. Face is as important as height and unlike height which under a certain threshold becomes an immense obstacle (I would say that under 170cm-168cm height starts to become an unattractive trait) an ugly face (which after speaking with women friends, exes, current GF most guys have) is a huge obstacle no matter what. There are many more ugly guys than too short to date guys
I learned some stuff during this time

google42

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2017, 11:51:42 AM »

Most young white guys are around 6'2 or more. It's just how it is honestly.

Wtf? Really?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2017, 12:11:51 PM »

Wtf? Really?

Not even close to true.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

google42

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2017, 01:02:50 PM »

Not even close to true.

I know, I'm just surprised he said that.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2017, 04:47:14 PM »

Yes, i should totally just think about myself as a subhuman manlet and whine about it whole days on r/short : (

Like cmon

MrHandsome

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2017, 07:45:34 PM »

We are talking about height in the realm of college campuses not in the realm of other places. In the everyday world the average height is 5'10 but not on college campuses, bars and clubs

Chris

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2017, 07:58:51 PM »

We are talking about height in the realm of college campuses not in the realm of other places. In the everyday world the average height is 5'10 but not on college campuses, bars and clubs
Thant's just because shorter people - especially males - tend to avoid crowded places with lots of taller people ;)
In university/college they have no choice and thus, heights are definitely more diverse.
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

Body Builder

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2017, 09:58:14 PM »

I don't think thats true.
I don't know about campuses but at clubs I truly think that the average height is at max 1 inch more than the average men's height in each country.
And no, 6.2 is not the average in clubs. In my country that the average height for men is 1.78 in clubs when I wear my shoes with lifts and become about that height, I feel just a little less than average (keep in mind that a bare feet 1.78 man is easily 1.81 with shoes so if my real height was the one that I have with my shoes on I would be completely average even in clubs).
So maybe the average man is 1.80 in the clubs while generally is 1.78 in my country but not more.
And still there are many men less than me but hardly anyone has a good looking woman with him.

But I think that in clubs the problem is the small difference between average or a little less height men with average height women with heels.
The difference is small or zero which makes taller guys have an easier job because women think their height with heels on and many times I am about the same height with 5.6ft girls who without heels are way shorter than me.
Thats the bad thing in clubs, not the average height of men.

MrHandsome

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2017, 01:11:24 AM »

Honestly I am not sure if I would say 5'10 is average among young white males. I think 6' is the average but it doesn't matter. In my case I would be happy with even 5'9.

Also these guys are saying that you can do ok with a height of 5'7 or less and that makes no sense honestly. They are severely underestimating the importance of height to women. The taller the guy is the better he does with women. Once individuals understand that they can explicate their success.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2017, 01:42:47 AM »

Considering the amount of out of shape women past their prime these days, the women who intentionally get themselves pregnant to lock a man up, and the amount of men I've seen had their lives completely ruined by some vindictive bitch after they've been in a relationship, female attention is vastly overrated in my opinion. Once you've laid the pipe a few times the value of female attention decreases considerably, I think.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

MoveUp

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2017, 01:56:17 AM »

Considering the amount of out of shape women past their prime these days, the women who intentionally get themselves pregnant to lock a man up, and the amount of men I've seen had their lives completely ruined by some vindictive bitch after they've been in a relationship, female attention is vastly overrated in my opinion. Once you've laid the pipe a few times the value of female attention decreases considerably, I think.

The issue with many guys is that they make the woman the center. Financial success, dressing well, making plans.... are all done to please the woman. This philosophy has to me completely changed where YOU are the center. Woman are part of your circle
"Work with what you have,  improve on what you can,  accept what you can't change."
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up