Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: RSD Tyler - will change your perspective in terms of height and dating  (Read 12829 times)

MrHandsome

Re: RSD Tyler - will change your perspective in terms of height and dating
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2017, 01:11:24 AM »

Honestly I am not sure if I would say 5'10 is average among young white males. I think 6' is the average but it doesn't matter. In my case I would be happy with even 5'9.

Also these guys are saying that you can do ok with a height of 5'7 or less and that makes no sense honestly. They are severely underestimating the importance of height to women. The taller the guy is the better he does with women. Once individuals understand that they can explicate their success.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2017, 01:42:47 AM »

Considering the amount of out of shape women past their prime these days, the women who intentionally get themselves pregnant to lock a man up, and the amount of men I've seen had their lives completely ruined by some vindictive bitch after they've been in a relationship, female attention is vastly overrated in my opinion. Once you've laid the pipe a few times the value of female attention decreases considerably, I think.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

MoveUp

« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2017, 01:56:17 AM »

Considering the amount of out of shape women past their prime these days, the women who intentionally get themselves pregnant to lock a man up, and the amount of men I've seen had their lives completely ruined by some vindictive bitch after they've been in a relationship, female attention is vastly overrated in my opinion. Once you've laid the pipe a few times the value of female attention decreases considerably, I think.

The issue with many guys is that they make the woman the center. Financial success, dressing well, making plans.... are all done to please the woman. This philosophy has to me completely changed where YOU are the center. Woman are part of your circle
"Work with what you have,  improve on what you can,  accept what you can't change."

Ozymandias

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2017, 07:11:19 AM »

+1000

These are words of wisdom, guys.

egocentrical

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2017, 09:48:33 AM »

Okay - fk me and this BETA fking mindset of height and dating, fking cucks oh my world.

Look - i am 5ft4, I have about 5 sexual partners am 22 - had a relation for a year .. partners have ranged from 5ft7 to 5ft2 ..

My height does affect dating easily can been seen but it doesn't stop me because I'm not a fking depressive cunt like most cucks who are 5ft8 on here crying that their daddy is 0.1cms taller then and they can't function in life.

The real deal is; height does affect dating and flings tremendously for first impressions but if your not a fking retard which imo about 80% of the people on here suck at social situations anyway then it becomes easier but it doesn't avoid the fact that height is a large proportion of dating.

Now fking he'll stop posting   like this ... fking vaginas I swear - i don't often say this, but if your 5ft7 or above complaint about how height effects your game then you had no game to begin with ..

If your wondering why I want LL? Because I want to be taller, so it's not on my mind as I feel that I hold myself back because of my height not that I am actually held back .. not because I feel girls will swarm my way .. that's again fking cucks thinking ... I swear this forum is turning into a fking depressive place for people who think they victimised 24/7

Body Builder

« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2017, 10:33:30 AM »

Egocentrical, you have some right points but you are targeting the wrong people.
At 5.8-5.9 like me of course you are not victimizes and of course you still have chances in dating if you are good in other aspects. Everyone who says that he is doomed at these heights is insane.
But still height hold you back as there are still many women who won't find you attractive only for your height.
Thats the truth so we really have reasons to want (another) LL. After all, personally speaking, I don't want to give a mild first impression for something I tried so hard to change but still isn't enough. I want to finish the job and height don't ever be a drawback for me again.

That said, you would be completely right if you talked about 5.11 and more guys who think about this surgery and believe that their height is the reason of their miserable lives.
Yes, these people won't really benefit from LL and most of the times have mental issues.
But sorry dude, a 5.8 guy who wants LL has every reason to want it as bad as a short guy because it will change its life huge, more even compared to a short guy.
I am sure that my second LL who will put me to 1.81 will be much more lifechanging than my current who put me at 1.74-5.

So every shorter than average man has reasons to do LL and will bemefit from it. Not only the real short ones.

egocentrical

« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2017, 10:38:03 AM »

I'm not saying that heightism is non existent at 5ft7 to 5ft8/9 but when I hear people bitch about how their life sucks at this height then the problem is not their height.

Edit: LL at that height range should be seen as a perk, not as something that will drastically change every aspect of someone's life and without it that said person will suffer for ever as a victim.

onemorefoot

« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2017, 05:47:14 PM »

At 5 9" I dont feel very short but still a little. At 6' I am sure I Wouldnt even think in height, becuase the dudes over 6 2" look Bad in my opinion.
Budget will determine my future.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up