Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone doing surgery with dr parihar soon?  (Read 544 times)

p89

• Visitor
anyone doing surgery with dr parihar soon?
« on: April 16, 2017, 06:49:04 PM »

hello.

i am planning to get femur lengthening with him soon. i am in india myself so that way it would be convenient for me.

is there anyone else getting it done soon over there?

also what is the best way to contact him? he doesn't seem to reply much on emails. should i just take an appointment and go see him? if so, how many days should i plan for? if we agree for surgery, what does the rest of administrative process entail? i am particularly interested in knowing how many days i should plan to stay in mumbai when i go to confirm the surgery.

onemorefoot

Re: anyone doing surgery with dr parihar soon?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 07:29:00 PM »

Be careful during your consultation, he is now more strict with Whom he accepts as his patient, if you Talk about your depression there he Will send you to psychiatrist first, so Talk only in terms of height dysphoria.
Budget will determine my future.

p89

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 03:05:56 PM »

oh yeah? how do you know about this? did you cosnult with him? i am for sure depressed a bit.

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 03:17:24 PM »

An user called fiveteeneeded consult with him And Dr. Told him that he could have other issues, I dont know how he can realize if you have other problems though.
Budget will determine my future.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 03:52:37 PM »

hey there, i was the one who went to parihar and was asked to consult a psyhiatrist for his approval. basically i dint prepare for his question on why i wanted the surgery and to sound overwhelming i said i am depressed at this height and hinders my social life and stuff. he said the people hes looking for are the ones with height dysphoria and expected the answer in those terms. the main difference comes from the fact that i height dysphoria the issue is challenge from within. you see yourself as a taller person and that becomes a self challenge. so the whole sob story played against me. so speak on those lines and you ll be fine.
tibias: april 2018 to july 2019 under dr pili/catagni- HEF.
femurs: feb 2021 and sep 2021 dr halil-precise 2
159-181.
came. lengthened. moving on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up