Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Share your story about LL  (Read 1266 times)

lr1827

• Visitor
Share your story about LL
« on: April 18, 2017, 10:31:46 PM »

Hi there, I've done some research into LL and have read many of the posts on this site and find this all very interesting. I'm a journalist looking to explore stories revolving around LL I'd love to hear yours and ask some questions. If anyone would be comfortable with that I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

google42

Re: Share your story about LL
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 10:35:11 PM »

Hi there, I've done some research into LL and have read many of the posts on this site and find this all very interesting. I'm a journalist looking to explore stories revolving around LL I'd love to hear yours and ask some questions. If anyone would be comfortable with that I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

There are literally diaries of people explaining their experiences and why they chose to do leg lengthening. Just look around.

Re: Share your story about LL
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 12:29:15 AM »

There are literally diaries of people explaining their experiences and why they chose to do leg lengthening. Just look around.

they probably want a LLer to address their experiences to them personally. probably trying to use us to get a attractive story to audiences and potray this as some bizarre cosmetic surgery which it is but well u know
Pages: [1]   Go Up