Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New here  (Read 1891 times)

Talk27

• Visitor
New here
« on: April 20, 2017, 10:47:41 PM »

Hi guys,

I am 21 years old and from Canada.

For as long as I can remember I have been depressed due to my height ( 5 ft  7)

I have never been in a relationship, and have other phsycial issues.

I have now come to the point where I want to take the risk and move along with the surgery.

I am prepared to spend every last dollar I have in savings to get the surgery done right.

That is why I am interested in Dr. Paley,

I would only be interested in lengthing my thights.

I would love to hear opinions,

is it worth it to use all my savings to go to Dr.Paley instead of going to europe?

What are the worst possible complications?

Can anyone link or tell me some success stories?

What are realistic growths with thigh lengthening only?

I hope everyone is doing well

Thank you

google42

Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 11:55:02 PM »

Hey I'm Canadian too. Don't spend all your life savings on this, that's a really bad idea unless you can somehow make the money back quickly. You should Maybe think about going to a doctor outside the US, if you wanna do it with paley then you gotta be rich.

Don't go broke doing this surgery.

For how much you can get on the thighs (femurs) would be like 3 inches max putting you at 5'10".

Talk27

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 12:51:28 AM »

Thanks for the reply.

Well I have around 100K in Canadian.

I wouldnt want to have a failed surgery and end up worst before.

Can you recommend any other reliable places? It seems likes he is the best

Bander72

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 12:52:21 AM »

Don't go broke but don't go to just any quack doctor. Search the doctor section in the forum to compare doctor prices, locations etc.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Bander72

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 12:54:04 AM »

Thanks for the reply.

Not sure how much it is in usd but should be enough to do internal which is less painful. Parihar is a good choice in India and he trained under paley.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

google42

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 01:04:52 AM »

Thanks for the reply.

How about doctor parihar. He's in India but he's also been trained by paley and you can do internal femurs with him just like you would with paley but at a lower price. I think there are two people on this forum who have gone to parihar and they seem to be doing fine so far.

Talk27

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 03:14:21 AM »

Sounds very interesting, I will check him out. Thanks

TheLichKing

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 03:27:34 AM »

Howdy, I'm from Canada too. 100,000 CAD is approximately 74,200 USD and for Paley you need atleast 100,000 USD. I suggest you narrow down your options between Dr. Parihar (India) and Franz Birkholtz (South Africa).

Parihar is trained under Paley and recommended by him so that means something but he lacks experience for precise Limb Lengthening method used to lengthen the thighs. Here we only know 1 patient who went to him (Penguin) but he is very experienced in LL itself and I think you can't go wrong with him.
The edge Birkholtz has over Parihar is that he has more experience with Precise plus his centre (hospital) is better than what India, Mumbai will offer in terms of facility. He might cost a bit more than Parihar but not by much.

You should not go wrong with either doctor, both are competent well enough. Lengthen your thighs not more than 6.5-7cm.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:12:31 AM by TheLichKing »
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

The Kaiser

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 10:45:11 AM »

Paley, Guichet and Rozburch if money is not an issue.

As others said Parihar looks good too there are some diaries you can read and educate yourself, but before that read about the risk of this surgery and the complications, Are you willing to forget your natural healthy leg? Good luck.

Penguinn

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 11:15:28 AM »

For as long as I can remember I have been depressed due to my height ( 5 ft  7)

I have never been in a relationship, and have other phsycial issues.
If you've never been in a relationship, you likely do have more issues than height at 5'7. I don't know your "other physical issues" as you say but would it help to correct those before you dive into LL?

is it worth it to use all my savings to go to Dr.Paley instead of going to europe?
That depends. There are cheap quacks, cheap/semi cheap great doctors in 3rd world countries and some renowned doctors in 1st world countries, such as Paley. Will you only feel safe with the top names? If going to Paley will drink up ALL your money and put you in massive debt, I'd recommend against it and doing your research to find other options.

What are the worst possible complications?
Since you said you'd do femurs- fat embolism, non-union.

What are realistic growths with thigh lengthening only?
3 inches. 2 inches should be significantly easier(pain, time, proportions, complications) if you'll settle for 5'9.

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 12:37:38 PM »

Hello my friend.

Imo you have a good budget but not for Paley or Rozbruch but you still can find a respectable doctor in Europe and do internal femurs with about 70% of your budget or you can do external tibias with Catagni for even less.

I wouldn't go in India not due to Parihar but because it is a third world country.
S. Africa is too distant and not the best country either but still I'd prefer it from India and Birkholz seems a respectable doctor.

So do your research and find a capable doctor because your budget is enough for that but not in usa.

Talk27

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 07:14:43 PM »

I would be happy to go for 2 inches if it would save pain and time

crimsontide

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 10:44:13 PM »

Training under Paley does not mean that much. Dr Suhas Shah  trained under Paley and has a photo of  himself with Paley.

I would not base my decision on that. I say avoid India. If you don't have enough money for a top American or European  Dr, I'd recommend against having this surgery

TheLichKing

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 11:42:06 PM »

Training under Paley does not mean that much. Dr Suhas Shah  trained under Paley and has a photo of  himself with Paley.

I would not base my decision on that. I say avoid India. If you don't have enough money for a top American or European  Dr, I'd recommend against having this surgery

What about Franz Birkholtz?
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

vegeta24

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2017, 01:45:58 AM »

I would avoid every doctor in India besides Parihar. He's not eager to get cosmetic patients like some other doctors and seems to value safety over everything else. He's also one of the most experienced. In this day and age there's reputable doctors all over the world. If you are not rich there's no need to blow all of your money.

crimsontide

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 02:12:58 AM »

To me Birkholtz is basically a European and Pretoria is the equivalent of a European city

What about Franz Birkholtz?

Talk27

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 05:43:51 AM »

To me Birkholtz is basically a European and Pretoria is the equivalent of a European city

I could afford the South African one fersure.. Are you saying he counts as a top European or to avoid?  Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up