Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Could anyone give me some advice for fitbone in femurs/tibia, thanks a lot!  (Read 655 times)

lilyxiaoxiaomi

• Visitor

Hi guys,

I am 37 years old (I hope it isn’t late for limb lengthening), I want to lengthen my limb since I eighteen old every day.I will have no regret in my all life  if I can grow up to 160cm. (It means I want the limb lengthen to 6.5cm because I am only 153.5cm now) 
    I come from China. In China, only external surgery at tibia (no interior nail/fitbone  in femurs). I am very afraid of the risk of chinese doctor. So, i prefer the doctor of EU countries or USA. I have some question below, Could anyone give me some advice, thanks a lot!

•   Q1: I hear the best doctor of limb lengthening maybe is Dr.betzin in germary or other doctor in Munich; because the German is preciseness  for his  job and very professional even the cost of surgery is very expensive, but I can’t find the success experience mentioned the surgery in Germany in forum.  Why?
Could anyone link or tell me some success stories?
     Q2:If both external at tibia and interior nail in femurs ,  how percentage will the risk increase ?
     Q3:only do interior nail in  femurs, the proration  will uncoordinated a bit?  how to change it ? what is good propration between femurs and tibia?

i hope everyone give me some reponse,thanks!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 05:02:52 PM by lilyxiaoxiaomi »

yuppy

• Visitor

Hi,I am a Chinese too.I want to do this surgery these days.Maybe we can together. I have the betzin's  phone. I hope you can add my QQ or wetchat "two seven five zero seven seven  five two two".
Pages: [1]   Go Up