Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advice in my limbs lengthening  (Read 786 times)

jakejake98

Advice in my limbs lengthening
« on: April 24, 2017, 04:03:48 PM »

Hello guys, I've posted here before and recently I've came back to the idea that I want to lengthen my legs..

Basically i met this gir couple months backl, i'm 170cm and shes about 178cm, i love her and she loves me too.. but i cant live with the fact that shes 8 cm taller than me and she likes using heels. She probably doesn't care but I'm very insecure about my height.

as i said im 170cm, i haven't finished growing, i am 16 and a week old, i know im young and all that but since I've been smoking and drinking since 14 I don't think I'll grow anymore. I don't have the money for the surgery and all that but I've discussed it before with my parents and they think if i am really that insecure something could done about it when Im 18+.

In this picture i also increased my arms haha cus i heard thats possible too xD

http://i.imgur.com/ghL9WWQ.png

My brother is about 185 cm, my dad 180 and my mum 160, im 170 though :/
but tbh i dont look that short compare to my brother but i dont really mind guys being taller than me, but i do mind girls being taller than me, especially if shes the girl i want. i cant live with the fact that my future wife could be over 8 cm taller than me.

also im from europe so yea, here people are usually very tall so many girls are about my height and some are taller which i dont like. but i noticed most tall girls i know they're just about 172cm + and some can even be 178+ so i wanna be at least 181cm. i dont know how tall i put myself in this pic but yea, what do u think?

TheLichKing

Re: Advice in my limbs lengthening
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 11:13:11 PM »

Girls finish growing early probably by 16 while boys finish fully by 21 maturely. You still have 4-5 years and should wait for a possible growth spurt before considering an extreme cosmetic surgery like this.
"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." -Eric Thomas

Current height - 168.5 cm: 5'6.5
Goal - 180 cm: 5'11
*2 segments (femurs-6.5 cm) + (tibia-5 cm)=11.5 cm: 4.5''

vegeta24

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 11:48:30 PM »

You increased your forearm length and as far as I'm aware no doctor would preform forearm lengthening for cosmetic reasons as it's pretty dangerous. You're also wearing your underwear a little bit low which is giving you the illusion of having a longer torso. Your legs look a little bit on the long side also. Honestly I don't think your proportions can handle 11 cm. Your shoulders are not that wide and your arms are not long plus your torso is kind of short. I think you should stick to 5-6 cm and not go over. It will be a big difference even though it's not your goal.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 02:28:29 AM by vegeta24 »

asfastaslight

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 01:01:46 AM »

still growing don't do it *cringe*  ???
Pages: [1]   Go Up