Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will CLL help with my "social anxiety" issues?  (Read 1300 times)

sandman51

• Visitor
Will CLL help with my "social anxiety" issues?
« on: May 12, 2017, 05:11:33 PM »

I wanted to know if people in this forum have experienced similar issues. I believe that my height has deeply affected my personality.
At the age of 17, I was around 5' 5" 1/2 and 110 pounds, I felt so uncomfortable with my own body, I hated to go out and hang out with other people. I felt like anyone could just kick the   out of me, and I wouldn't be able to defend myself.
I was sick of watching all the 'studs' getting all the good things in life, and living with no fear nor remorse..At 18, I went to the gym and work my ass off, I gained like 50 pounds. Sadly for me, it wasn't lean muscle, I wasn't very careful with my diet I just ate a lot to get 'big'.

I'm much much older now and I still have "small" frame at 5' 6" 1/2 and 165 pounds, but I'm stuck with the same problems. I basically feel 'scared'\hate\envy towards other men and feel rejected by (hot) women..
I feel like my life right now is a complete waste, and I want to stop wasting it.
I went to therapy for several years, they told me I have "social anxiety", they also gave me a mild medication and told me it is quite common and that I should try to carry on with my life.

Despite the fact that this issue is psychological and not physical, I can't stop wondering if those 2-3 extra inches would help somehow to overcome this feeling, since years of therapy didn't help..

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Will CLL help with my "social anxiety" issues?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 05:33:41 PM »

Probably not. The change needs to start "within you".

You are almost the same height as me and back in the basic school i was quite popular for beating up 2 biggest bullies(i was 16yo as i recall back then) so anything can happen honestly.
165 pounds is pretty decent if you are ripped at 5'5-5'6(im working out and i'm like 140-150 pounds).

Imho you need to stop letting your height problem controlling you. Idk where are you living right now but im a bit shorter than you (5'5/166cm) and im not gonna lie my height bothers me(duh) but i never let it screw up my social life.

Body Builder

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 05:54:52 PM »

Yes, becoming average from short will help with social anxiety.
Social anxiety is more common to short men who are not ok with their appearance.
Of course that doesn't mean that if you become 5.9 you won't feel anxious at all for sure but if you feel ok with your appearance it will become much less and maybe go away completely.

Bander72

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 07:06:58 PM »

Well with lifts I reach above average height in the u.s but I still  feel anxious. You feel better at first but then it will wear iff. You have to work on the mental issues to get over how you are feeling.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

google42

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 07:25:34 PM »

first work on yourself mentally, then decide if you want ll or not. Its better to work on things you can change now like your mental state and then go do this surgery.

Thatdude950

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 07:45:46 PM »

No.
Pages: [1]   Go Up