Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Friends  (Read 1046 times)

czvw

Friends
« on: May 03, 2017, 03:52:37 PM »

Hi guys!
Does anyone feel difficult on making friends being smaller? Im 1,60m and im too conscious about my height. im getting really nervous when im near tall people especially girls taller than me.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Friends
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 05:00:28 PM »

No, just be yourself.

Thinking about height shouldn't be a barrier to your social life.

guichethope

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 06:36:27 PM »

I feel this feeling when i'm next taller girls but I'm like 171 so it's not really  the same i assume .

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 09:01:34 PM »

The only difficulty you have is the one you create for yourself. I felt very bad about my short stature and even became aggressive and annoyed easily. When I learned to conceal that feelings, I noticed one thing. Tall people male and female see your shortness as being not a threat. Of course many girls will not date you because of height and many times you can be mocked. However, it is not more difficult to make friends as a short person, I think it's even easier! Just try not to appear so angry or nervous.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

cole slaws

• 5'4 to 5'9; ex girl.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 01:38:13 PM »

The only difficulty you have is the one you create for yourself. I felt very bad about my short stature and even became aggressive and annoyed easily. When I learned to conceal that feelings, I noticed one thing. Tall people male and female see your shortness as being not a threat. Of course many girls will not date you because of height and many times you can be mocked. However, it is not more difficult to make friends as a short person, I think it's even easier! Just try not to appear so angry or nervous.

Seconded. I find that most people approach me with more ease and are more willing to talk to me despite having a really metalhead look (long hair, black clothes , piercing). My ex who was 6'3 would scare the shorter women away despite being pretty clean cut.
Apollo Justice is my spirit animal.

doomsday

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 01:41:38 PM »

cant make friends coz of  height? OMG dude stop blaming height on everything.  Some of you are simply weird and losers and height got nothing with you problems.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 09:46:52 AM »

When i was younger it was easier to make friends. But heightism is so popular that it has been very difficult for me to make new friends.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity
Pages: [1]   Go Up