Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Repost: Dameon and others, interested in coming on our podcast?  (Read 1812 times)

heightG

• Visitor

Hey Dameon,

I've been a semi-active member to this forum, providing reviews like Dr. Donghoon Lee and the logistics on getting LLS in seoul, which I've been living at for almost 2 years now. I recently just came back to the US, to do tissue engineering independently looking at cartilage regeneration actually.

I'm the owner and main admin of the website Natural Height Growth, where we've been doing research for the last two years. I'm not saying that we are going to find anything that would work besides LLS, but I do believe that within 30 years, the tissue engineering with stem cell method will become viable. That I am sure of from out research. We have this podcast where we interview people who are interested in our small niche, talking about height, and what we have done to achieve the goal of becoming taller.

Recently, I interviewed Andrew on the 12th Podcast Episode about his trip to Dr. Betz in Germany and him getting 9 cm and developing complications. The post is available here!

I'm interested in interviewing you, about your story, and why you started this forum. Also maybe learn what was the all drama going on in old forum . We can all read about that stuff from the threads but I think the visitors would also like to just hear it in audio form too, since it is a more powerful way to communicate our messages.

Of course, All last names obviously are kept secret, to protect people's privacy. All you need to do is sit down for a talk over the phone for about 40-60 minutes. I will write up a list of questions which I will send for you to get an idea on what topics we'll go into. The call is recorded on Skype, where I will edit all the "ums" and "ahs" and have the call posted in probably 3-4 days which will also eventually be on itunes. All you do is agree to the call.

I believe it will help others who are interested in getting the surgery but don't have a lot of answers or have done the extensive research. It will also get your message out to a bigger audience, since my website now gets almost 2000 visitors a day.

So if you are interested, message back. It would probably be even better if you sent a message to our email at naturalheightgrowth@gmail.com since I personally don't check on this website as much.

Also, for others who are interested in talking with us, or are interested in telling us their story of going through with the surgery, and all the pain they went through, message us back or just email us at our email which is listed above. We would love to here from everyone, since we are a really small community, and should be supporting each other in the pursuit of height.

Thanks guys,

Michael

alps

Re: A Repost: Dameon and others, interested in coming on our podcast?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 11:45:29 AM »

Hey HeightG,

Thanks for all this. We (atleast I) really appreciate your efforts.

Please don't take this message to be rude. I just think knowingly people without any secrets is best for any relationship.

---

I've always been curious about one thing.
Why are you so interested and motivated in pursuing this?
As I know, you're 5'10" - 5'11". Correct?
That is a decent height. You don't have any inferiority complex, do you?
I'm just asking you if you yourself want to badly grow taller.

You previously said you want to:
- help short people

I find it hard to believe, because I don't really see someone tall wanting to put so much effort to achieve something otherwise dubbed as impossible. In other words, I find it hard to believe so much empathy in you about short people.

I don't think you have substantial financial gains from this right now. Do you?

One possible outcome I think you may have in this is: making huge (real huge) money if you did achieve the goal and made a product or a book. That sounds fair. Billionaires are usually people who tried the impossible.

Please tell us more.
Thanks

heightG

• Visitor
Re: A Repost: Dameon and others, interested in coming on our podcast?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 12:38:02 AM »

Dameon,

I sent that list of questions through PM. Hope that you got it, and thought it over. The best option is that you agree.

Even if you decided not to do the interview, tell us so that we can move forward.

Pages: [1]   Go Up