Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In need of information  (Read 604 times)

Commandonando

• Visitor
In need of information
« on: July 08, 2017, 08:57:21 PM »

Hey guys, new to the forum, I'm gonna try to keep it short, no pun intended. I'm about 5'8 and I hate it, I'm 23 of age and I'm seriously considering LL, For the longest I had thought I would get about 2 more inches in growth but I gave up on that dream at 21. I'm hoping you guys on here can help me out with all that I need too know, I'm only looking to gain at most 1.5- 2inches ( I know some people may feel like it's not worth it for just 2" but these are just my personal goal don't want to go into detail). I don't want to wait and get much older before the surgery so my budget is about 25-40k, 5'8" 5'11 wingspan, looking to do which ever option is most cost effective and low risk of complication. Like I said I'm very open to out of u.s countries all take all the information you guys have.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
Re: In need of information
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 01:51:14 PM »

6cm tibial LON with Dr. Parihar in India. 173cm-->179cm. Problem solved.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

biggerdreams

Re: In need of information
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 05:02:18 AM »

There are plenty of lower cost doctors out there that will do external tibia for you. Do research and see where you feel most comfortable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up