Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Anything else I can do before I consider limb legthening?  (Read 6745 times)

kevin9k9

Anything else I can do before I consider limb legthening?
« on: May 16, 2017, 07:55:10 PM »

I'm currently living in Sweden, and the average height here is approx 180 cm (5'11). I'm currently standing at 172 cm, 173 (5'8) with a straight back/posture. I'm 17, and pretty much 70% of people are taller than me including women which at this Point i'm really getting depressed over my height. With shoes i'm 175 (barrely 5'9). I mean, it boost my confidence abit, but still no. I've Heard about insoles, and that they're a pain etc so why go thru the pain wearing insoles everyday when you can just do limb legthening, which also gives you pain..

I'm orgrinially from middle Eastern (arab guy). So, what should I even do, really hating my Life rn..

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
Re: Anything else I can do before I consider limb legthening?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 08:10:18 PM »

Step 1: Get out of Sweden.

Step 2:  Forget about this surgery.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

onemorefoot

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 08:12:38 PM »

What you should do depends on the amount of money you have, ll is not an easy thing, Many things can go wrong, which is not often with a good doctor. If you have a Big amount go for Internal lengthening, no question, if not there are Cheaper options but with external fixaton. I am just an inch above your height, And think that although is not a joke height, things would improve a lot, because you Will pass from a little below average to above average.
Budget will determine my future.

kevin9k9

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 11:12:05 AM »

Well, I don't have much Money, nevertheless I don't even work. In what countries are those internal legthening located? And how much would it cost?

kevin9k9

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 11:12:34 AM »

I wish I could do that :(

The Kaiser

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 01:27:35 PM »

Step 3: get out of this forum if you are here for trolling

YungGud

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 03:09:17 PM »

is it really that bad in sweden in case related with height?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 03:35:43 PM by YungGud »
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 03:44:11 PM »

You have to admit that if he went to India or came back to the middle east, his height issue at 172 cm would be much less. But sure 172 cm is a solid starting height for LL.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Bander72

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 04:11:44 PM »

More than less than of an issue he would be little above average in some of those countries but it's not an easy thing to leave the life that you have behind.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

kevin9k9

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 05:26:24 PM »

More immigrants are moving into Sweden and most of them are below 170 (5'7).

I mean, I look good, women (even taller than me) have said that. I've even slept with one that's 180. But back then, I didn't really care much about my height as much as I do now. I'm seriously getting more depressed every day.

kevin9k9

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 05:34:48 PM »

Exactly. All my friends live here and it's hard to find somewhere else to go to. Although, I have good grades in school and could probably do something good out of it in the future. So if i'm going to leave somewhere, it's either for limb legthening or vacation

Big Daddy

• Banned: for implying/suggesting threat of violence and general trolling behaviour
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 08:56:35 PM »

Are you Muslim? Just wondering because you're Arabic living in Sweden and a lot of them are. If not, sorry. If so, then leg lengthening is haraam in Islam and you won't be allowed to get it.

Leg lengthening, in which the bones are pierced with pins and wires and the muscles are stretched, is haraam in all forms, whether it causes pain or not, because it involves changing the creation of Allaah, and because the Prophet cursed the one who does body changing surgeries and the one for whom that is done. In al-Saheehayn it is narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “May Allaah curse the women who do tattoos and those for whom tattoos are done, those who pluck their eyebrows and those who file their teeth for the purpose of beautification and alter the creation of Allaah.” (al-Bukhaari, al-Libaas, 5587; Muslim, al-Libaas, 5538).

With regard to all these matters, the ahaadeeth testify that the one who does them is cursed and that they are major sins. There is some difference of scholarly opinion as to the reason why they are forbidden. It was said that it is because they are a form of deception, and it was said that it is because it is a way of changing the creation of Allaah, as Ibn Mas’ood said – which is more correct and also includes the first meaning. And it was suggested that what is forbidden is only that which is permanent, because that is changing the creation of Allaah; as for that which is not permanent, such as kohl which used for adornment by women, that is permitted by the scholars. (Tafseer al-Qurtubi, 5/393).

Because leg lengthening is permanent, you are changing the creation of Allah and that is forbidden.
5'11 visitor from r/subredditdrama. Not interested in leg lengthening. Come at me!

kevin9k9

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 09:11:43 PM »

Yes, i'm muslim. But not that religious.

However, It's very hard for me to accept my height. Believe me, i'm suffering from the same issue every day and believing in ''Allah'', or praying or anything like that won't change the suffering. If it takes to break my leg to make me happy, then so be it. Life is disgusting after all

google42

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 09:46:10 PM »

Are you Muslim? Just wondering because you're Arabic living in Sweden and a lot of them are. If not, sorry. If so, then leg lengthening is haraam in Islam and you won't be allowed to get it.

Leg lengthening, in which the bones are pierced with pins and wires and the muscles are stretched, is haraam in all forms, whether it causes pain or not, because it involves changing the creation of Allaah, and because the Prophet cursed the one who does body changing surgeries and the one for whom that is done. In al-Saheehayn it is narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “May Allaah curse the women who do tattoos and those for whom tattoos are done, those who pluck their eyebrows and those who file their teeth for the purpose of beautification and alter the creation of Allaah.” (al-Bukhaari, al-Libaas, 5587; Muslim, al-Libaas, 5538).

With regard to all these matters, the ahaadeeth testify that the one who does them is cursed and that they are major sins. There is some difference of scholarly opinion as to the reason why they are forbidden. It was said that it is because they are a form of deception, and it was said that it is because it is a way of changing the creation of Allaah, as Ibn Mas’ood said – which is more correct and also includes the first meaning. And it was suggested that what is forbidden is only that which is permanent, because that is changing the creation of Allaah; as for that which is not permanent, such as kohl which used for adornment by women, that is permitted by the scholars. (Tafseer al-Qurtubi, 5/393).

Because leg lengthening is permanent, you are changing the creation of Allah and that is forbidden.
There are a lot of things we do that change the creation of god. I'm sure a lot of Muslims would argue that in certain cases cosmetic surgery is acceptable.

onemorefoot

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 10:20:04 PM »

All religions are stupid imo, most of the people judge you for your physical aspect, Life at 5 8" in sweden should be hell, is not that easy as go out, the surgery would be easier than that, also there is safer than a lot of places( including US)
Budget will determine my future.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 11:29:44 PM »

Big Daddy, are you a muslim as well?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

kevin9k9

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 08:40:43 AM »

It is indeed hell. I feel even worse for those who are shorter than me an live in Sweden. These Swedish people are so tall, like literally all of them over 6 feet, and women of 5'9...

The Kaiser

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 10:33:52 AM »

Do not fking bring something from your own, you should be banned for this. Its ok weather its Islam or any other religion, Admin where you at?! this is disturbing really 

Big Daddy

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2017, 10:49:49 AM »

^ No, actually if you read the Quran and consider yourself a follower you will know that permanent body altering in any form is forbidden.  You are not Muslim I take it so please shut up with things you know nothing about.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 11:52:16 AM »

It is indeed hell. I feel even worse for those who are shorter than me an live in Sweden. These Swedish people are so tall, like literally all of them over 6 feet, and women of 5'9...

Yet in your opening post you said the average height is 180. You said you are 175 with heels (?), which is exactly 5 cms shorter. Plus your height must be totally normal among your fellow Arab friends. So don't act like you are suffering like a concentration camp prisoner in North Korea or something.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

kevin9k9

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 12:45:50 PM »

should I go for 2inches insoles afterall? Shoes gives an inch, plus 2 inches insoles making an additional 3 inches. This will get me to 179,5 (Almost 5'11). I've worn this, but only at home for trying etc, i'm afraid if I hook up with a girl and something happens where for example im forced to  take my shoes off, whether its outside or at home..

Should I go for insoles?

kevin9k9

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2017, 12:49:05 PM »

Also, i've done an x-ray and my growth plates are still open. My cousins (with samr blood) had their growing closed at age 19. Anything you guys can suggest me to do while growth plate is still open? My dad is 173, my lil brother (hes 15) is 174 and i'm 172.

Body Builder

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2017, 01:34:07 PM »

should I go for 2inches insoles afterall? Shoes gives an inch, plus 2 inches insoles making an additional 3 inches. This will get me to 179,5 (Almost 5'11). I've worn this, but only at home for trying etc, i'm afraid if I hook up with a girl and something happens where for example im forced to  take my shoes off, whether its outside or at home..

Should I go for insoles?
It is impossible to put a 2 inches insole in a normal shoe. Your foot simply won't have enough space and it will be almost outside of the shoe.
Anything more than 3cm insoles is almost impossible for the majority of shoes so stay up to that to not look ridiculous and not injure your feet.

Also, even if your growth plates you can't do much. Eat and sleep good, do a little work out and that's all.
Your father and your brother are about the same height as you after all so don't expect any dramatic difference.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2017, 01:44:41 PM »

Do not fking bring something from your own, you should be banned for this. Its ok weather its Islam or any other religion, Admin where you at?! this is disturbing really

Truth hurts huh?

kevin9k9

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2017, 02:06:38 PM »

It is impossible to put a 2 inches insole in a normal shoe. Your foot simply won't have enough space and it will be almost outside of the shoe.
Anything more than 3cm insoles is almost impossible for the majority of shoes so stay up to that to not look ridiculous and not injure your feet.

Also, even if your growth plates you can't do much. Eat and sleep good, do a little work out and that's all.
Your father and your brother are about the same height as you after all so don't expect any dramatic difference.

I wear these shoes; https://gyazo.com/4868656ae194c22b9ee3357d7c6b43df

So 2 inches can work tbh

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2017, 02:32:16 PM »

Poor poor Arab guy, crying about being surrounded by tall blond Swedish girls hahah life could be worse. But yeah for Christianity and Islam, Limb lengthening is haram however way you see it.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

kevin9k9

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2017, 02:42:03 PM »

Poor poor Arab guy, crying about being surrounded by tall blond Swedish girls hahah life could be worse. But yeah for Christianity and Islam, Limb lengthening is haram however way you see it.

lol these Girls are mostly my height, even if it comes to taller women I still don't have any issues because i'm good looking. Lucky to have blue Eyes at least

It's just the feeling of having all your friends over 5'11

kevin9k9

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2017, 02:43:01 PM »

And ofcourse, If I was about 2 inches taller I would get way more attention from women.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2017, 02:49:29 PM »

I'm only joking man. I think you have a very good starting height. Do a 6-7 cm internal femur lengthening and be done with it forever. If you add lifts from time to time even better. And don't worry if you bring the girl home and you have to take your shoes off, if you reached that point she'll be with you even if you are a hidden dwarf
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Ozymandias

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2017, 03:02:56 PM »

Leg lengthening, in which the bones are pierced with pins and wires and the muscles are stretched, is haraam in all forms,

But yeah for Christianity and Islam, Limb lengthening is haram however way you see it.

Both for christians and muslims, sexual intercourse outside marriage is a serious sin. Considering that the most popular reason to undergo this surgery is to increase your number of one night stands, any religious person in this forum will burn in hell.

kevin9k9

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2017, 03:18:13 PM »

I'm only joking man. I think you have a very good starting height. Do a 6-7 cm internal femur lengthening and be done with it forever. If you add lifts from time to time even better. And don't worry if you bring the girl home and you have to take your shoes off, if you reached that point she'll be with you even if you are a hidden dwarf

Just to ask, how much can femur legthening 6-7cm cost on average?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up