Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheap and good internals in Europe  (Read 991 times)

Datum

Cheap and good internals in Europe
« on: May 19, 2017, 04:55:42 PM »

Guys I'm interested in LL internals in Europe but I don't have much money. For price my options are Dr Jamal or Dr Monegal. I don't trust Monegal very much because some patients wrote bad reviews but there isn't much information about Jamal. Are there any other options for me? Dr Betz and Guichet are quite expensive (and Guichet also got a bad review lately) but I don't trust Monegal and Jamal for bad or lack of information.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

onemorefoot

Re: Cheap and good internals in Europe
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 06:20:28 PM »

I wouldnt go to Jamal, all the cases here have had problems, I would save more money And get precice 2 with a good doctor, there are good options for a good price like Dr Parihar or in South africa.
Budget will determine my future.

vegeta24

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 02:52:26 AM »

Dr Mitkovic in Serbia does internals (he had problems with his device so as of now I don't know if he is still doing CLL with his internal nail). His internals from what I heard were $16,000 euros. He has a good amount of diaries about him on the old forum and this one and people had good results.

helloworld

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 06:12:22 AM »

When I started to research more on LL in 2012 I came across Dr. Jamal, and by coincidence I was living 250 meters away from his clinic at the time and had walked past the clinic many times.
But the research I did and communication I had with him or his staff did not inspire the confidence to get operated there.

However, if I were you, I would spend a little bit of money on the research. That means I would actually fly to Europe and meet Dr. Monegal, Mitkovic, Guichet, Jamal and any other doctor you consider. Only after meeting the doctor and clinic would I make a final decision.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient
Pages: [1]   Go Up