Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tibia lengthening amount vs. actual height increase  (Read 1322 times)

jerkey

Tibia lengthening amount vs. actual height increase
« on: May 21, 2017, 05:48:39 PM »

Hi,

For the members who did tibia lengthening, could you please let me know the amount you lengthened and how much height you actually gained? Please include whether the measurement is morning vs. night. If there was another thread about this topic, please point me in that direction.

Thanks!

The Kaiser

Re: Tibia lengthening amount vs. actual height increase
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 12:03:34 AM »

Hi,

For the members who did tibia lengthening, could you please let me know the amount you lengthened and how much height you actually gained? Please include whether the measurement is morning vs. night. If there was another thread about this topic, please point me in that direction.

Thanks!

I didn't attempt the surgery but the majority said it was the same, if your morning height is 175 cm after LL then it will be the same unless you shorten by few mm after removing the nail, tibia patients will help you better, Good luck

Body Builder

Re: Tibia lengthening amount vs. actual height increase
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 12:44:47 AM »

The difference in morning and evening height is in the spine, not in tibias or femurs.

I lengthened 7.5 cm, I had my monorails on for 11 months until my tibias were completely consolidated and I haven't lost anything.
So my height increase was completely the amount I lengthened.
Pages: [1]   Go Up