Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stretching little is it possible to get a 100% recovery to play sports?  (Read 942 times)

Aligator

• Visitor

Hello everyone, I have 174cm of height and 185cm of wingspan. I want to get a real gain of 5cm (it would be necessary to lengthen how many cm? 6?) Making tibia and femur (2.5cm or 3cm in each), it seems a safe size and I will be satisfied with 179cm of height. And the correction of genu varum.
    I wonder if 100% recovery is possible because i would like to be able to play sports such as football and cycling? And if possible, what is the total recovery time? Which doctors are most recommended for my situation (I mean Paley from experience)?

Thank you in advance and forgive me for English because I am not a native of that language.

dean9191

Re: Stretching little is it possible to get a 100% recovery to play sports?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 09:21:25 AM »

which country are you from? Cant believe you're not from an english speaking country and still think 174 is short

Ozymandias

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 03:00:00 PM »

which country are you from? Cant believe you're not from an english speaking country and still think 174 is short

Actually, if you look at the list of the countries with the taller average height, you will have to scroll down quite a bit to find the first english (native) speaking country.

Anyways, I agree that 174 cm is most likely "not short" in most places, except Netherlands, some Balkan countries and a few others (any chance he is a Dinka?)

Back to topic, there is some consensus that this surgery always implies a physical repercussion, so 100% recovery is most likely not possible. But with a good recovery you should be able to play sports at a good (amateur) level.

Aligator

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 04:01:50 AM »

I'm from Brazil, but in my family all men are taller than me (on average 180 cm). I think about making 3cm in each member

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 09:30:04 AM »

I think about making 3cm in each member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: [1]   Go Up