Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is ll so easy that you can continue lengthening up to 7cm?  (Read 1987 times)

p89

• Visitor

as someone who is planning to ll, i am too scared. i think i will stop at 4cm from fear. but how do some people do 7cm? how do some people do two segments? that is hard to imagine.

if you are at 3cm and you get a sharp pain you have never felt before in your life at 3am in the morning and it stays until 6am, do you give up on lengthening or do you continue? what if you can not reach you r doctor until one more week?

taieruya

Re: is ll so easy that you can continue lengthening up to 7cm?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 05:34:05 AM »

If you have a good doctor, then you will easily be in touch with them. They will be able to help you in determining the severity of your symptoms. Remember: the doctor does not want you to get hurt, injured, or have severe complications. If they are a good doctor they will be of the utmost help.
Hoping to do LL in 2019 or 2020.

Body Builder

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 06:54:37 AM »

as someone who is planning to ll, i am too scared. i think i will stop at 4cm from fear. but how do some people do 7cm? how do some people do two segments? that is hard to imagine.

if you are at 3cm and you get a sharp pain you have never felt before in your life at 3am in the morning and it stays until 6am, do you give up on lengthening or do you continue? what if you can not reach you r doctor until one more week?
If you fear so much and you think that with the first major pain you are going to stop, then LL is not for you.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 12:59:21 PM »

People are different. Some have easier procedures and some harder ones, some can deal with complications and others can't. LL should be a last choice solution, and don't expect too much. 4 cm is a good goal for some people.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 01:56:36 PM »

I think 5 cm is a good goal. Pain itself should be the least of your concerns you know that at least some kind of pain is involved in EVERY lengthening. What you and your doctor should determine is what this pain means, if it's from severe muscle contractures or you have nerve pain + muscle weakness you should stop lengthening to prevent further complications. Don't think that at 4 cm LL is safe and painfree, don't think that pain stops after you lengthen succesfully. LL = pain

Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 07:09:41 PM »

pain is temporary height is permanent in other words quit being a little bitch

p89

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 07:53:01 PM »

i am not complaining about pain. PAIN MAYBE TOLERABLE. but what it means to the body is scary. is there a clear line between bad pain and normal pain? because many patients seem to experience all sorts of pain. muscle stiffness, numbness, tingling pain, shooting pain etc many people have said pain was 10/10 for them.

if people can get 10/10 pain how then are we to know if a pain is deadly and disabling or normal?

i can deal with lots of normal pain but if it means permanent damage to body then no.

The Kaiser

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 09:07:25 PM »

i am not complaining about pain. PAIN MAYBE TOLERABLE. but what it means to the body is scary. is there a clear line between bad pain and normal pain? because many patients seem to experience all sorts of pain. muscle stiffness, numbness, tingling pain, shooting pain etc many people have said pain was 10/10 for them.

if people can get 10/10 pain how then are we to know if a pain is deadly and disabling or normal?

i can deal with lots of normal pain but if it means permanent damage to body then no.

Its possible to be a permanent damage and permanent knee pain the rest of your life, this surgery is unexpected and you have to know the consequences

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 09:56:56 PM »

Personally, the max pain I feel after the first 3 days of surgery and for the whole lengthening process which took me 3 months was 3/10 and that only for 6-7 days totally
Almost all of the days I was pain free.

But that doesn't mean that I didn't have ballerina foor and a small misalignment in my right tibia.
So even I was pain free I had some serious complications while many people that felt much more pain had less complications.
So pain is not a real sign most of the times.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017, 04:00:11 PM »

pain is temporary height is permanent in other words quit being a little bitch

Lol, perhaps you should go and ask some internal tibia patients if their knee pains are only temporary. Sure, at one point we will all die and our pains will end.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

The Kaiser

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 12:13:36 PM »

It suppose to be manageable, you're desperate to get taller so you can manage the pain and get your height, not forget how much you paid.
Pages: [1]   Go Up