Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there an alternative out there for just an inch?  (Read 3776 times)

otaku123

• Visitor
Is there an alternative out there for just an inch?
« on: May 25, 2017, 11:11:49 PM »

Hey, guys, I want to do surgery for 2 inches but I'd love it if there was another way of getting an inch other than stretching. Is there anything else out there other then breaking your legs? honestly, the main concern for me is recovery time. Even if I do 4cm tibias/femur I won't be able to walk for 6 months which is quite the mental toll not just for me but especially for my parents watching me not being able to walk. My mom would be super stressed out.

Thanks m8's!

Body Builder

Re: Is there an alternative out there for just an inch?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 11:36:10 PM »

No, for permanent height gain, even for half an inch, there is no other way than LL.

onemorefoot

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 12:16:38 AM »

No way, is ll or nothing.Hope the future generations dont have to break their legs for height, I am starting to think that maybe we should be genetically modified, but the problem is that human body isnt understanded fully yet.
Budget will determine my future.

calzoneflesh

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 01:23:45 AM »

No way, is ll or nothing.Hope the future generations dont have to break their legs for height, I am starting to think that maybe we should be genetically modified, but the problem is that human body isnt understanded fully yet.

What are you talking about, the feat of human enginering has already been done. And is being done infront of your Eyes. Any celebrity these Days is a Bonafied 100% tranny. Male to female or female to male. It does not matter they are all trannys. Trump, elvis, curt Cobain, Eva Longoria, All the Victoria secret models.

And the human genome dna code contais 3 billion numerical codes. They have already charted that out. So it is more that doable and easy once you know wtf you doing.

BUT you will never get this technology for your ends. You are just a useless organism that have turned cancerous on itself and self sadistic, So God will never grant you the clarity to gain your wishes. But the guys on the shadow side, have been enginering Children for a long time. Think 1940's i would Think would suffice to contemplate.

But Dream on in your timeline...whatever

onemorefoot

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 01:40:55 AM »

What are you talking about, the feat of human enginering has already been done. And is being done infront of your Eyes. Any celebrity these Days is a Bonafied 100% tranny. Male to female or female to male. It does not matter they are all trannys. Trump, elvis, curt Cobain, Eva Longoria, All the Victoria secret models.

And the human genome dna code contais 3 billion numerical codes. They have already charted that out. So it is more that doable and easy once you know wtf you doing.

BUT you will never get this technology for your ends. You are just a useless organism that have turned cancerous on itself and self sadistic, So God will never grant you the clarity to gain your wishes. But the guys on the shadow side, have been enginering Children for a long time. Think 1940's i would Think would suffice to contemplate.

For example in inteligence, we still dont know all the genetics behind It so It cant be changed, about height, if we knew everything about It right now there would be a solution for the very short ones as It would be very lucrative And would give a lot of money if It were safer than LL, about your God, I dont believe in him, just see the world around you, still think that God exists?

calzoneflesh

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 03:36:06 AM »

For example in inteligence, we still dont know all the genetics behind It so It cant be changed, about height, if we knew everything about It right now there would be a solution for the very short ones as It would be very lucrative And would give a lot of money if It were safer than LL, about your God, I dont believe in him, just see the world around you, still think that God exists?

What do you mean intelligence we dont know the genetics behind it? Our Cpu processor has been artifically dumbed down by the nephilim and other manufactured traits. We are a hybrid race of the original cro magnum that existed on this planet now extinct ofcourse. And what we have is the hybrid "New-man-human" Walking around thinking his   dont stink.

Stop say we, there are no good guys in the World thats just what the monitor in the living room is feeding you as subconcious perception so you stay complicit in your though forms and filters. fk Money the bad guys already have all the Money they need. Heck they created the monopoly game we take for realness so dont worry about that.

God "him" who said god was a him or her. god is all onipotent. God is awarness in its purest form. God trancends the physical plane. God is the everythingness in different expressions. You are GOD- You just have to many filters infront of your Eyes because you as the rest of humanity has been traumatised badly. So we create filters of "reasons" infront of your Eyes & mind to shield us of from DIRECT confrontation with reality as it really is. This has already been confirmed and your personal opinion does not suffice nor cover your excuses for a degenerate & low grade satanism existance.

It just does not work anymore to reject god.

First Unconcious-Conscious-Self conscious. <This has been the way awarness has built up the material plane of existance. A reality filtered thru light & sound. And you decode this reality thru your temporal Shell that reads the data it recieves and then outputs a Holographic reality back to you.

Self realisation AKA GOD realisation comes when you have deconstructed all the perceptions-lies-Shields YOU HAVE put infront of your own EYES. And aligned yourself with the Objective truth of reality. Because there is a truth perception of alignment of reality that you will learn to adhere to if you have a braincell on Active duty. It all comes down to a way of seeing basically. And your way of seeing is faulty. Not putting you down because of your current lack of  & schrewed information feeded too you since the craddle so you make faulty perceptional Outlook on the World.

God exists but not everyone makes it back to 0-still Point- Pure awarness in temporal body. Create yourself the real you. Not the Social persona aka Ego you. Go out to nature there you will find yourself again.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 03:47:26 AM »

Stop doing drugs, it's bad for you...
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

calzoneflesh

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 03:55:44 AM »

Stop doing drugs, it's bad for you...

says the guy who is gonna or god forbid already has breaked his legs to get taller. You definetly could need some mind expanding drug asap. But you are South america go listen to mtv. i dont expect much from you to begin with.

calzoneflesh

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 03:58:43 AM »

But we are in the end times. Where people reject god and promote pedophilia & canibalism and satanism openly. With trannys on basically every channel on tv. they dont even try to hide it anymore people are so fkin dumb its sad.. So...it is what it is...right..this is not the 90's you cant act like a mongo anymore. the information is avaliable in high class format.

Check Transinvestigation on Youtube. Type in basically any mainstream actor. Prepare your current worldview to be shattered.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 04:23:20 AM »

Could any moderator shut up this rude  ?
Went from 164 to 170 cm

calzoneflesh

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 04:28:43 AM »

Could any moderator shut up this rude ahole?

im not rude, you began being rude? and when i talked back you want mamma to come save you k kid...

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 04:36:22 AM »

I was only joking, you basically told me you don't expect anything from me because I'm from South America? This is called racism, is this what your god teaches you? If so I agree with onemorefoot I don't want anything to do with that god.

You have no place in this forum, you are spamming useless stuff which is not our concern. Go with your crazy theories some place else. This is a LL forum, so the only information welcome here is information about limb lengthening...

Finally calzoneflesh, I'm smarter than you could ever be. There is nothing you can say that is of importance. Not for me not for anyone. Take care and gtfo of here.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

onemorefoot

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 04:36:44 AM »

I respect your ideas, but there was a thing that passed the line, xenophobia, do you think that being from South America makes one worse? You should feel bad for writing that, apologize please, that was very rude

Bander72

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 05:54:18 AM »

There is not concrete evidence that it will work but you lose nothing in keeping tabs on it.

http://russianstarpeptides.com/product/bmp-7-height-formula/
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

otaku123

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2017, 07:17:05 AM »

There is not concrete evidence that it will work but you lose nothing in keeping tabs on it.

http://russianstarpeptides.com/product/bmp-7-height-formula/

Interesting. So expensive for something that could not work. I'd feel like a test rat lol. Is there an actual study of someone who used to it to increase their height?

otaku123

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 07:43:34 AM »

We can get BMP-7 from a super legit source for $189 and do the mixing ourself. http://www.abcam.com/human-bmp7-peptide-ab111668.html

The question is where are the studies and is BMP-7 the best or is there another BMP which is better?

Penguinn

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 08:47:56 AM »

If we could gain an inch without LL, 100% of people here would've done it first.

YungGud

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2017, 09:45:35 AM »

We can get BMP-7 from a super legit source for $189 and do the mixing ourself. http://www.abcam.com/human-bmp7-peptide-ab111668.html

The question is where are the studies and is BMP-7 the best or is there another BMP which is better?
Im sure this is 100% bullcrap ,would work as HGH at best
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

The Kaiser

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2017, 09:54:57 AM »

Its funny when people think they came from no where

Bander72

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2017, 03:42:23 PM »

Im sure this is 100% bullcrap ,would work as HGH at best

No one is saying this is 100% sure it will work. The creator themselves give the warning that this is still a expirimental outcome. Should it work  I would not expect more than 1 or 2 cm which is cheap considering how much the surgery would cost per cm.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

Auron

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2017, 05:01:44 PM »

What do you mean intelligence we dont know the genetics behind it? Our Cpu processor has been artifically dumbed down by the nephilim and other manufactured traits. We are a hybrid race of the original cro magnum that existed on this planet now extinct ofcourse. And what we have is the hybrid "New-man-human" Walking around thinking his crap dont stink.

Stop say we, there are no good guys in the World thats just what the monitor in the living room is feeding you as subconcious perception so you stay complicit in your though forms and filters. fk Money the bad guys already have all the Money they need. Heck they created the monopoly game we take for realness so dont worry about that.

God "him" who said god was a him or her. god is all onipotent. God is awarness in its purest form. God trancends the physical plane. God is the everythingness in different expressions. You are GOD- You just have to many filters infront of your Eyes because you as the rest of humanity has been traumatised badly. So we create filters of "reasons" infront of your Eyes & mind to shield us of from DIRECT confrontation with reality as it really is. This has already been confirmed and your personal opinion does not suffice nor cover your excuses for a degenerate & low grade satanism existance.

It just does not work anymore to reject god.

First Unconcious-Conscious-Self conscious. <This has been the way awarness has built up the material plane of existance. A reality filtered thru light & sound. And you decode this reality thru your temporal Shell that reads the data it recieves and then outputs a Holographic reality back to you.

Self realisation AKA GOD realisation comes when you have deconstructed all the perceptions-lies-Shields YOU HAVE put infront of your own EYES. And aligned yourself with the Objective truth of reality. Because there is a truth perception of alignment of reality that you will learn to adhere to if you have a braincell on Active duty. It all comes down to a way of seeing basically. And your way of seeing is faulty. Not putting you down because of your current lack of  & schrewed information feeded too you since the craddle so you make faulty perceptional Outlook on the World.

God exists but not everyone makes it back to 0-still Point- Pure awarness in temporal body. Create yourself the real you. Not the Social persona aka Ego you. Go out to nature there you will find yourself again.

Your god is just as real as Santa Clause.

So I respect everyone who believes in God and I'd not dare to say that God doesn't exist but this guy was clearly brainwashed. Next we know hes jumping off a cliff saying God will save him anyways.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2017, 05:14:51 PM »

LMAO what a load of nonsense.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

ub40

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2017, 10:13:15 AM »

I think with external fixator, and lengthening one inch as soon as the break occurs. It's reasonable that a person could be done after 3-4 months

One inch isn't really any toll on the muscles and I don't see why someone has to go .66 mm a day and at that small amount it's only the bones that are a factor
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating
Pages: [1]   Go Up