Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help  (Read 3942 times)

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
Need help
« on: May 26, 2017, 01:12:40 PM »

I have some questions regarding LL, i've been looking around and searching but cant seem to find the answers.

What is internal/external surgery? (Eg: what do people mean they say theyve done internal/external femurs?)
From what ive seen, over the mark of 5cm and you might feel more ''severe'' pain and worsen your ability in running etc, so I was wondering, is it possible to do first 5 cm on tibia and possibly 2 years later 5cm on femurs?

I'm 170.5 and would love to be at 180 cm. And also, i'm soon 18. Was planning on doing LL after school etc (when im 19/20)

TIBIKE200

Re: Need help
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 02:30:12 PM »

I have some questions regarding LL, i've been looking around and searching but cant seem to find the answers.

What is internal/external surgery? (Eg: what do people mean they say theyve done internal/external femurs?)
quote]

If you don't know the answers, you haven't really looked around.
 2 minutes of searching doesn't count

I learned some stuff during this time

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 02:33:42 PM »

quote]

If you don't know the answers, you haven't really looked around.
 2 minutes of searching doesn't count

Well if you know the answer, then just answer. I'm not interested in your useless comments.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 02:46:06 PM »

You are almost 18. You can do it on your own.

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 02:56:06 PM »

Tibike is right. If you don't know what is external and internal method you don't even know what LL surgery is.
Of course when you are in a forum you can't ask so simple questions because that means that you haven't read anything.

Anyway, with two words exrernal is the method when you use external only fixators like ilizarov or monorails to lengthen the bone without anyrhing inside your bone.
Internal is when you have nails inside your bone narrow and nothing externally in your foot, to lengthen the bone.
For tibias most LLers use external methods while for femurs internal is the only sensible solution because externals are terribly uncomfortable being put there.

But all these are very briefly said.
You should read the forum more to know what we are talking about.

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 03:04:35 PM »

Tibike is right. If you don't know what is external and internal method you don't even know what LL surgery is.
Of course when you are in a forum you can't ask so simple questions because that means that you haven't read anything.

Anyway, with two words exrernal is the method when you use external only fixators like ilizarov or monorails to lengthen the bone without anyrhing inside your bone.
Internal is when you have nails inside your bone narrow and nothing externally in your foot, to lengthen the bone.
For tibias most LLers use external methods while for femurs internal is the only sensible solution because externals are terribly uncomfortable being put there.

But all these are very briefly said.
You should read the forum more to know what we are talking about.

This section is made for questions, whether it's simple or beyond simple I have the right to ask w.e I want and if you don't like it, then don't even bother to answer.

And yes, I have read diaries of people but I haven't really seen threads where my questions are elaborated. However, I appreciate that you answered me at least.

So if I would now do LL, you'd recommend me doing internal method on tibia and external on femur? 

Does it work to do 2 segment operation, 5 cm on tibia (first operation) and 5 cm on femur (second operation, after 2 years perhaps?)

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 03:05:26 PM »

You are almost 18. You can do it on your own.

I just told you, i'm not interested in your comments. What Words in that is so difficult to understand?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 03:07:27 PM »

I just told you, i'm not interested in your comments. What Words in that is so difficult to understand?

I understand completely, just that your will does not matter anything on an internet forum.

If you have the right to ask stupid questions and above all justify yourself, I have the right to not give a fk about your will

Bander72

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 03:32:21 PM »

Lol dude thats such a basic question to ask. Its in a sticky  thread on top of the information of limb lengthening section. Obvioualy you did not give a dam to look at all and are pissed that you dont get hand fed right away. This surgery will not be for you because you wont be able to make the pain go away with your whining. But this is the internet which brings all types of people here.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

vegeta24

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 05:15:06 PM »

He had a question, just answer it. Sometimes the people on this forum are so bitter.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 05:16:27 PM »

Yeah but still, a child like you should be a lot more humble.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 05:19:02 PM »

This section is made for questions, whether it's simple or beyond simple I have the right to ask w.e I want and if you don't like it, then don't even bother to answer.

And yes, I have read diaries of people but I haven't really seen threads where my questions are elaborated. However, I appreciate that you answered me at least.

So if I would now do LL, you'd recommend me doing internal method on tibia and external on femur? 

Does it work to do 2 segment operation, 5 cm on tibia (first operation) and 5 cm on femur (second operation, after 2 years perhaps?)

You understood wrongly. I recommend doing 5-6 cm on femur first with a INTERNAL nail. It's safer, more tolerable and takes less time. However, it is much more expensive 100k in the US, 50k euros in Europe.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 09:22:55 PM »

I understand completely, just that your will does not matter anything on an internet forum.

If you have the right to ask stupid questions and above all justify yourself, I have the right to not give a fk about your will

This is my thread, whether you like it or not. Answer my question or leave. Although, when have I ever asked for somebody to give a   about my will?

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 09:25:53 PM »

Lol dude thats such a basic question to ask. Its in a sticky  thread on top of the information of limb lengthening section. Obvioualy you did not give a dam to look at all and are pissed that you dont get hand fed right away. This surgery will not be for you because you wont be able to make the pain go away with your whining. But this is the internet which brings all types of people here.

If it's a basic question, can't it be a basic answer? You don't know what's best for me or not and if you consider me whining, then I consider you stupid asf for saying whats good for me. Again, answer my questions or leave this thread; I'm asking question which I expect you people to answer, now if there's a thread on the Forum then i've by mistake bypassed it so what about you link me to that thread instead of whining

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2017, 09:27:17 PM »

He had a question, just answer it. Sometimes the people on this forum are so bitter.

^^^^

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 09:28:29 PM »

You understood wrongly. I recommend doing 5-6 cm on femur first with a INTERNAL nail. It's safer, more tolerable and takes less time. However, it is much more expensive 100k in the US, 50k euros in Europe.

so say I do 5 cm internal femur surgery, and after 2-3 years I do 5 cm external on tibia?

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 10:22:31 PM »

I'm asking question which I expect you people to answer, now if there's a thread on the Forum then i've by mistake bypassed it so what about you link me to that thread instead of whining

Now now, correct your tone so we can all be respectful...
Went from 164 to 170 cm

Bander72

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 12:43:23 AM »

Child you say that you are not whining yet you talk about demanding to have your basic question answered. You think a professional doctor would take you're attitude if a complication occurs.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2017, 09:20:33 AM »

Child you say that you are not whining yet you talk about demanding to have your basic question answered. You think a professional doctor would take you're attitude if a complication occurs.

Child? Youre the one acting 3 here. Get off my thread, Child.

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2017, 09:21:23 AM »

Now now, correct your tone so we can all be respectful...

You haven't even bothered to answer, so where's your logic?

ub40

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2017, 10:10:30 AM »

So entitled, why would anyone bother to help someone like this
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2017, 01:57:24 PM »

You haven't even bothered to answer, so where's your logic?

Correct your tone, then I answer.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2017, 03:53:18 PM »

Correct your tone, then I answer.

Suck me lmao

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2017, 04:31:10 PM »

Let's just ignore this annoying brat... you have NO rights, specially if you ask in that tone. You are nothing.
Went from 164 to 170 cm

TrueSpartan

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2017, 11:07:18 PM »

Suck me lmao

You don't need LL, you need a good old spanking!

Idiot

justsomerandom0101

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2017, 09:50:56 AM »

You don't need LL, you need a good old spanking!

Idiot

come at me
Pages: [1]   Go Up