Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What type of permanent complications could I expect from going to a top doctor?  (Read 1304 times)

MrHandsome

And lengthening a conservative amount like 1.5-2 inches? I wear two inches lifts when I go out and I definitely feel more average.

Body Builder

All these have been discussed in many threads in this forum and many people described their experiences to their diaries so every future LL'er would know what to expect.
So there is no reason for topics like that

MrHandsome

All these have been discussed in many threads in this forum and many people described their experiences to their diaries so every future LL'er would know what to expect.
So there is no reason for topics like that

Yes I have read through those threads but I would like to hear about a consensus if possible.

The Kaiser

Yes I have read through those threads but I would like to hear about a consensus if possible.

Permanent knee pain, reduce the sense of motion, loosing many abilities.......etc there are many you just search

MrHandsome

Permanent knee pain, reduce the sense of motion, loosing many abilities.......etc there are many you just search

Even for 1-2 inches? I doubt that.

LLSouthAmerica

There is no amount of cm which we can say it's free of risk. Going to a top doctor only reduces the chances of getting complications but does not eliminate them.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Bander72

Very unlikely if you go to a decent doctor but still possible. And seeing how dangerous it is, don't consider the surgery if you have 1 inch in mind not worth it.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account
Pages: [1]   Go Up