Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: My Proportions 5'10 - 6'2  (Read 15857 times)

TIBIKE200

Re: My Proportions 5'10 - 6'2
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2017, 10:39:49 PM »

Yeah but 5'10 is a good height. We both wear lifts occasionally and be honest at 5'9-5'10 you don't feel short right?

Indeed. That's why I find it hard to understand anyone who is 5'9+ and wants to do this.
I learned some stuff during this time

MrHandsome

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2017, 10:41:58 PM »

Indeed. That's why I find it hard to understand anyone who is 5'9+ and wants to do this.

Well women really care about height 5'10 means that your height is no longer a drawback but 6' is when it starts to become a positive.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2017, 10:44:00 PM »

Well women really care about height 5'10 means that your height is no longer a drawback but 6' is when it starts to become a positive.

My life experience has thought me that height is severly overated in this forum. Also the life experience of my friends and collegues.

MrHandsome

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2017, 10:48:32 PM »

My life experience has thought me that height is severly overated in this forum. Also the life experience of my friends and collegues.

It depends on your area bro. In some areas girls are taught to really value height.

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2017, 10:59:41 PM »

Kind of have to agree with this tbh. Height definitely is a big deal, but it is just as big of a factor as looks (facial features, smile etc), body (muscles), wealth, and others. And in my experience it appears to be..

Under 5'9: Negative, with every inch below 5'9 being worse and worse. 5'7 and 5'8 aren't too bad though, as long as it's taller than the girls.

5'9-5'11: Mostly neutral, you don't lose points but you don't gain them either, though the taller you are here still the better in comparison to others in the average category

6'0-6'2: Your height is now a positive feature that gives you points, and being "tall" defines you in your description

6'3+: Mostly positive, however the points give diminishing returns after 6'2, and can even become negative passed 6'5 as you start to enter "freak" territory (if you're not a pro athlete of course)

So yeah. In my opinion height, just like the other feature I mentioned, is crucial attribute in ones appearance and the more points you have in it the less you can have in other areas, meaning shorter guys have to make up for the "negative" points by being extra positive in other things. Though it'd be nice to be tall and have positive points, I personally think being in the "neutral" category is great because height isn't as important as other things like personality and confidence, but by being in the neutral you won't be held back by it at all.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 11:33:15 PM by Brb6ftTall »

TIBIKE200

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2017, 11:10:51 PM »

I guess all the girls that dated me before I started lifting were not programed according to how you guys see  they should be (or maybe there is some kind of extreme height fetish in the states who knows.. In canada there isn't since I was able to score there via tinder no problem).

I am a mere 5'7 and not only I didn't have any problem with women (staying single single usually no more than a month) a few chicks even cheated on their taller BFs with me.
  Height is overly exaggerated here in it's importance.

It is important don't get me wrong but it's not a deal breaker if you are taller than the girl.

And about where it starts to get worse and worse, my current and ex GFs both told me that I am on the lower end of normal height and a "minimum" for a guy is to be 170cm

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2017, 11:29:50 PM »

Nah man, if you're only 5'7 it just means you're a beast in other areas. And if they chose you over the taller guys than that means you were probably better looking, had a better personality, or other things over them and possibly all of those combined. Imagine how great you'd be at 5'10+!

And I definitely agree about the taller than the girl part. I still think my ranges are accurate, but the points are severely higher or lower based on whether or not you're taller than the girl in question.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2017, 11:31:56 PM »

Nah man, if you're only 5'7 it just means you're a beast in other areas. And if they chose you over the taller guys than that means you were probably better looking, had a better personality, or other things over them and possibly all of those combined. Imagine how great you'd be at 5'10+!

And I definitely agree about the taller than the girl part. I still think my ranges are accurate, but the points are severely higher or lower based on whether or not you're taller than the girl in question.

I am never going to be 5'10+ since I intend on a max of 6cm which will put me at max at 5'9.7

Reasons being the fact that I don't believe in the advantages of height as they are portraid here and (2) I am very proportion aware

MrHandsome

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2017, 12:22:27 AM »

It depends on area man I keep saying this. I have been measured numerous times at 5'8 yet I am still extremely short and it is not in my head. The conclusion I can arrive to after this is just that it all depends on area.

Body Builder

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2017, 12:23:42 AM »

I am never going to be 5'10+ since I intend on a max of 6cm which will put me at max at 5'9.7

Reasons being the fact that I don't believe in the advantages of height as they are portraid here and (2) I am very proportion aware
If you don't believe in the advantage of height then don't do this surgery. It is only for the really motivated ones who truly believe that height is very important and that could change their lives a lot.
Personally I don't know any 5.7 to have plenty gfs and the most successful 5.9 I know in dating is me and I don't find it as easy as you say.
In 5.7 you must be excellent in everything else and still many women will reject you for your heigbt only, so I really can't believe how you are so good at dating as you say.
Maybe it is simply luck because as I mentioned before, 2 of my 3 best looking gf's I ever had were with me before LL but I won't say I was a pussy magnet but simply lucky and knew how big disadvantage was my 5.65 height.

So if you thing that the importance of height is exaggerated don't do LL.
Personally, even I am about 5.9 now, I think that still my height is not good enough so as not to be a drawback in my appearance.
If I was a solid 5.10 then it wouldn't have been a drawback and from a solid 5.11 and more it wpuld have been a positive.
But at 5.9 it is not and 5.7 is 2 inches less so it is a much bigger disadvantage and the last border between average short and short men. So even if you are lucky or excellent in anything else.
But that doesn't mean that the height is not important. On the contrast, it is the most important trait in a man, even more than a good face.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2017, 12:38:45 AM »

I highly disagree with you.

My main motivation is not to be the shortest man in the family
.  I dont know what kind of women you meet, but the situation at 5'7 isnt that tragic

TIBIKE200

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2017, 12:39:42 AM »

It depends on area man I keep saying this. I have been measured numerous times at 5'8 yet I am still extremely short and it is not in my head. The conclusion I can arrive to after this is just that it all depends on area.

In which city in the states do you live?

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2017, 12:43:30 AM »

Honestly that's extremely weird to limit yourself like that, at least go for 6.5cm to get to an actual 5'10. I promise you, you'll end up with the same function from only doing .5cm more and that's not even going to be noticeable in your proportions. By the way, if you're 5'7 and you do 6cm you'll only be slightly above 5'9, you won't be close to 5'10 unless you do 7cm+.

But yeah, it sounds to me like you should just forget about this surgery anyways. Though gaining over 5cm from this surgery would be worth it imo, if you really don't value height that much and also value proportions so much then why even risk it? I definitely don't mean this offensively, but if you're not 110% committed to this surgery and don't truly want it bad enough, I'd suggest not doing it period.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2017, 12:44:51 AM »

Honestly that's extremely weird to limit yourself like that, at least go for 6.5cm to get to an actual 5'10. I promise you, you'll end up with the same function from only doing .5cm more and that's not even going to be noticeable in your proportions. By the way, if you're 5'7 and you do 6cm you'll only be slightly above 5'9, you won't be close to 5'10 unless you do 7cm+.

But yeah, it sounds to me like you should just forget about this surgery anyways. Though gaining over 5cm from this surgery would be worth it imo, if you really don't value height that much and also value proportions so much then why even risk it? I definitely don't mean this offensively, but if you're not 110% committed to this surgery and don't truly want it bad enough, I'd suggest not doing it period.

I am 171cm. It is actually 5'7.5.

Btw, I find it funny how in your diary you were speaking about being surrounded by tall athletes as being the number 1 reason why you do this (and also not mentioning attraction with women at all) and now all of a sudden, if I don't want to commit myself 100% in order to get pussy, you find it not enough of a commintment to do LL.
  Not being aggressive, just finding it kinda wierd and funny.

MrHandsome

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2017, 12:57:43 AM »

I would never recommend over 5cm because of the complications suffered by numerous individuals after that amount. Although there are major complications that can occur during lengthening even at a small amount, the chance of these complications occurring increases exponentially past 5cm. This football player had 2 inches done and plans to return to the field. Any result less than that is not acceptable because women look at functionality and physique as well.

MrHandsome

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2017, 01:00:11 AM »

I would never recommend over 5cm because of the complications suffered by numerous individuals after that amount. Although there are major complications that can occur during lengthening even at a small amount, the chance of these complications occurring increases exponentially past 5cm. This football player had 2 inches done and plans to return to the field. Any result less than that is not acceptable for cosmetic purposes  because women look at functionality and physique as well.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2017, 01:07:29 AM »

I would never recommend over 5cm because of the complications suffered by numerous individuals after that amount. Although there are major complications that can occur during lengthening even at a small amount, the chance of these complications occurring increases exponentially past 5cm. This football player had 2 inches done and plans to return to the field. Any result less than that is not acceptable because women look at functionality and physique as well.

Good point about functionality and physique as well.
  I tried 1inch insoles and I was at shock at how much of a difference they made for me. That's why I decided to do a max of 6cm (when the time comes) because believe it or not, people do notice proportions on other people (I have heard numerous times how a married friend of mine is getting mocked behind the back by women because he suffers from a very slight duck ass.. The fact that he is 6'1 doesn't change the fact that no girls are finding him attractive because of it and even his wife is below par in the looks department.. Or how women and men say "wow this guy/girl has super short/long legs, super short/long arms... You name it) and it is something you should take into account.. Hell, even sibirsky told here that people do notice his long post op tibias.

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2017, 01:12:56 AM »

I am 171cm. It is actually 5'7.5.

Btw, I find it funny how in your diary you were speaking about being surrounded by tall athletes as being the number 1 reason why you do this (and also not mentioning attraction with women at all) and now all of a sudden, if I don't want to commit myself 100% in order to get pussy, you find it not enough of a commintment to do LL.
  Not being aggressive, just finding it kinda wierd and funny.

In that case your measurements are accurate then.

No where did I say that was the number one reason, I just mentioned that so people would understand why I thought 5'9 was short, because if I hadn't been around athletes I might not have thought it was.

I didn't mention anything about women because I never had any problems with my height and women at 5'9 lol. 5'9 is in my own neutral range after all.

But what do you mean about the "commit myself 100% in order to get pussy" part? I'm honestly really confused. Are you saying that it's your number reason? Because if it is that's fine, though judging by what you've said about your experience with females I wouldn't think it would be. But anyone can have any reason for doing LL, what I'm saying is that if you're not 110% committed to achieving height, for whatever reason you have, then I wouldn't go through with the surgery because I can tell you as someone who's actually doing it that it's extremely difficult and will take a lot of your time and money away from you. And the reason I said that to you was because it seemed like you really didn't think it was that important, so that would give me the impression you're only like 70% committed or lower which isn't a good way to go in my opinion.

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2017, 01:22:43 AM »

Okay, I think you're really being too conservative on your 5cm limit here. I'll tell you why.

First off, the player in that video actually did 2.5 inches not 2, which is 6.25 cm already, passed your limit of 5cm.

Second, he had a leg discrepancy that was fixed, which is totally different from getting 2.5 inches added to an already fully normal leg. In his case he was correcting a deformity, but in our case we are stretching our soft tissues and throwing off our body's natural proportions. I'm not saying that going back to sports after 5cm isn't possible (in fact, my surgeon says even after doing 8cm I'll be good to go in 6 months post op), but you have to understand that he'll have a much easier time since his was only a correction rather than an addition.

Finally, don't get the wrong idea here, 5cm is DEFINITELY a safe limit. I mean this as in pretty much any decent LL candidate can achieve 5cm and have little to no complications afterwards. However, being A safe limit is not the same as being THE safe limit. "The" safe limit is defined on an individual basis, meaning that the safe limit for one person might only be 5cm like you said but a younger, healthier candidate like myself might have the safe limit of 8cm or more.

So yes, while recommending 5cm is definitely an sure way to go, truthfully an individual should shoot for any height not in excess of 7.5-8cm max and really just see how they feel during the lengthening, stopping at whatever height they feel they should stop at. Though it is true that the more cm you lengthen the longer it takes to recover, any amount not over 3 inches in one segment can be recovered from eventually with proper PT.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2017, 01:25:26 AM »

In that case your measurements are accurate then.

No where did I say that was the number one reason, I just mentioned that so people would understand why I thought 5'9 was short, because if I hadn't been around athletes I might not have thought it was.

I didn't mention anything about women because I never had any problems with my height and women at 5'9 lol. 5'9 is in my own neutral range after all.

But what do you mean about the "commit myself 100% in order to get pussy" part? I'm honestly really confused. Are you saying that it's your number reason? Because if it is that's fine, though judging by what you've said about your experience with females I wouldn't think it would be. But anyone can have any reason for doing LL, what I'm saying is that if you're not 110% committed to achieving height, for whatever reason you have, then I wouldn't go through with the surgery because I can tell you as someone who's actually doing it that it's extremely difficult and will take a lot of your time and money away from you. And the reason I said that to you was because it seemed like you really didn't think it was that important, so that would give me the impression you're only like 70% committed or lower which isn't a good way to go in my opinion.

Maybe I wrote it bad but I responded to bodybuilder by saying that my number 1 reason to do this is in order to be average height of my family which happens to be the average height of my home country.
  He believes that if I don't believe that my height is such a severe drawback in dating then it means I cannot be 100% commited to this surgery.

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2017, 01:32:19 AM »

Maybe I wrote it bad but I responded to bodybuilder by saying that my number 1 reason to do this is in order to be average height of my family which happens to be the average height of my home country.
  He believes that if I don't believe that my height is such a severe drawback in dating then it means I cannot be 100% commited to this surgery.

Oh I see what you're saying now. If that's the reason you want to do it I think that's perfectly fine, as long as you make sure that your reason is truly worth going through the surgery enough to push you through it.

Though body builder was kind of being aggressive, he's really just trying to help you and others to not get yourself into something so difficult that you have major complications and end up having to go through things you didn't sign up for. He wasn't really saying you're not committed if it's not for dating, the subject was just about dating and females at the time and since you didn't see the advantages of height in those areas, it gave him the impression that you don't see the advantage of height at all.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2017, 02:08:48 AM »

It's because I don't like to be categorized as someone who has a severe handicap. Again, I am well aware that a taller version of me will be more attractive. But still, the current 5'7.5 version of me is nowhere near this tragic reality of impossibility of getting girls.

In regards to dating/hookups/relationships, it is hard for the majority of guys. Women don't like just height or just face or just character.
  I read a few years ago a good analysis of how you should look at it.
You start at 100/100 points. afterwards for each defect you lose points. These defects can be practically anything from height to looks to character to even what kind of perfume you use or shoes you wear. Simply being taller means that I will lose less points but it will not change someone from a complete loser with regarding to females to a pussy-slayer (only when the guy is like 5'5 or something in which height is really a major drawback for him) because height in regards to dating is just height.

Heck, even you say that at 5'9 you basically had no problems at all. And I believe you because I see it as well around me. Guys 5'7, 5'8 and 5'9 who are also good looking and fun having no problem at all attracting women.

Women are not pokemon... You can never catch'em all

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2017, 02:21:33 AM »

Yeah, we're basically on the same page here. I agree with your 100 point system, taller being better and shorter being worse (more points lost), and also agree that an ugly, unconfident awkward person at 5'7 will still be the same ugly, unconfident awkward person at 5'10. Though being 5'10 compared to 5'7 might get him noticed a bit more, as soon as women see those bad traits about him his height will no longer matter and he might as well have been short.

However if you're a great guy, like I'm assuming you are from your description, I think an increased height would help you that much more. Like if a female could choose you or a clone of you, exactly the same in every aspect except taller, they'd probably choose the taller one cause why not? But they'd probably still choose a great 5'7 guy over the 5'10 guy mentioned earlier, because the 5'7 guy just has way more points ;)

MrHandsome

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2017, 02:38:53 AM »

5'7-5'10 is a huge difference man you just can't underestimate this difference. Without lifts I don't get approached in bars at all at 5'8 but with lifts a lot of girls approach me at the bar (no joke). This is why I am getting surgery the 2-3 inches really make a difference when you are going from short to average. This fact cannot be understated.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2017, 02:40:53 AM »

5'7-5'10 is a huge difference man you just can't underestimate this difference. Without lifts I don't get approached in bars at all at 5'8 but with lifts a lot of girls approach me at the bar (no joke). This is why I am getting surgery the 2-3 inches really make a difference when you are going from short to average. This fact cannot be understated.

You are full of contradictions.. First you say no girl pisses at your direction and now you say that girls hit on you non stop? Make up your mind

TIBIKE200

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2017, 02:42:44 AM »

Yeah, we're basically on the same page here. I agree with your 100 point system, taller being better and shorter being worse (more points lost), and also agree that an ugly, unconfident awkward person at 5'7 will still be the same ugly, unconfident awkward person at 5'10. Though being 5'10 compared to 5'7 might get him noticed a bit more, as soon as women see those bad traits about him his height will no longer matter and he might as well have been short.

However if you're a great guy, like I'm assuming you are from your description, I think an increased height would help you that much more. Like if a female could choose you or a clone of you, exactly the same in every aspect except taller, they'd probably choose the taller one cause why not? But they'd probably still choose a great 5'7 guy over the 5'10 guy mentioned earlier, because the 5'7 guy just has way more points ;)

I forgot to say that I also wish to do 6cm max because I will always need to wear boots or atleast shoes who go above the ankle when I go outside of the house because I have severe flat-feet so I must have a corrective insole and putting it on a flat shoe is uncomfortable as hell.
  So doing like 6cm max and still walking with a blandstone boot will not put me out of proportions.

MrHandsome

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2017, 02:44:01 AM »

You are full of contradictions.. First you say no girl pisses at your direction and now you say that girls hit on you non stop? Make up your mind

I never said that they hit on me non stop. At the bar with lifts I do well with women, without them I am invisible. Also I don't do well on tinder for some reason. That's all I am saying there are no contradictions here.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2017, 02:45:40 AM »

I never said that they hit on me non stop. At the bar with lifts I do well with women, without them I am invisible. Also I don't do well on tinder for some reason. That's all I am saying there are no contradictions here.

So just wear the lifts everyday all day long. So why are you so miserable if you do have success with women? did you have sex with the women who hit on you in the bars?

MrHandsome

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2017, 02:57:14 AM »

So just wear the lifts everyday all day long. So why are you so miserable if you do have success with women? did you have sxx with the women who hit on you in the bars?

Yes but they are visibly disappointed when I take off my shoes. I already wear lifts whenever I go out but I can't wear them for sports. You need to be perfect for women these days it's silly.

Brb6ftTall

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2017, 03:05:07 AM »

I forgot to say that I also wish to do 6cm max because I will always need to wear boots or atleast shoes who go above the ankle when I go outside of the house because I have severe flat-feet so I must have a corrective insole and putting it on a flat shoe is uncomfortable as hell.
  So doing like 6cm max and still walking with a blandstone boot will not put me out of proportions.

Oh okay, makes a lot of sense.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2017, 07:15:42 PM »

Yes but they are visibly disappointed when I take off my shoes. I already wear lifts whenever I go out but I can't wear them for sports. You need to be perfect for women these days it's silly.

In what situations did you have to remove your shoes? I've had entire relationships with lifts, I only took them off when I'm in bed and by that moment it doesn't matter any longer... ;D
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up