Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Am I doomed?  (Read 2018 times)

saifi

• Visitor
Am I doomed?
« on: June 12, 2017, 11:11:52 AM »

Hey guys , I am a 5'5 guy living in India although it is the said average height for an Indian male I'm pretty short for most occasions ,
I wish to get limb lengthening done (8 cm on femur and 5 cm on tibia is the plan , one at a time obviously)  , I'm not much worried about my athletic abilities as I seldom run long distances what I want to know is how fked up would my proportions look after I've gained 13 cm as the length from my waist below is about 93 cm leaving no more than 72 cm for my upper half and if I were to gain about 13cm the total length difference on my upper and lower body would be a whopping 30 cm ~ yeah almost a foot.

Should I give up and just get used to my height ?  I don't hate it for most parts but would love to become taller and going from 5'5 to 5'8 doesn't seem like a big change to me.

Should I lower my goal and get like 5cm on both my femur and tibia so that they're more even.

Also my wingspan sucks 167cm

Suggestions please.

Body Builder

Re: Am I doomed?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 12:40:02 PM »

5.8 is a huge change compared to 5.5, moreover in India where even 5.5 in not very short but about average.

I went from 5.6 to 5.9 and the difference is big although I am still less than average in my country.
5.8 in India is better than 5.9 in my country so do one LL to hit this height and consider it a day.

saifi

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 12:44:06 PM »

Hey man I really wanted to get to talk to you , have you been back to the gym after your ll ? how's it been if you have?

Also I wonder it would look weird if I had really long femur's and short tibia don't you think?

P.s My tibia's are really short when compared to my femur but I hear that Internals on femur are much less complicated than internals on tibia

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 11:44:57 PM »

Hey man I really wanted to get to talk to you , have you been back to the gym after your ll ? how's it been if you have?

Also I wonder it would look weird if I had really long femur's and short tibia don't you think?

P.s My tibia's are really short when compared to my femur but I hear that Internals on femur are much less complicated than internals on tibia
Yes I hit the gym about one year after lengthening and now my body is much more muscular than before LL but of course I don't do heavy squats or deadlifts.
I never liked too big foot after all.

And yes tibia lengthening looks better than femurs. I did 3 inches on tibias and they look really fine although I don't recommend so much lengthening but I think you can lengthen 6.5cm without much problems.
And forget internal tibias, for this segment externals are by far the best option.

Frost

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 04:05:52 AM »

Sounds like you and I are very similar bodybuilder. I am currently 5'6'' and going to lengthen to 5'9'' in volgrodad. I know the change will be so dramatic for my life, I bet you can attest to that. I live in socal and most guys are about 5'10''. I also rock a fohawk that gives me about 1.5inches haha.
5'6.5'' lengthened 6.5cm in Volgograd with Dr. Barinov OP: October 25th 2017. 5'9" currently with IM nail. Personally don't recommend doing LL at this clinic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up