Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Restless Legs after LL?  (Read 942 times)

Mtall

Restless Legs after LL?
« on: June 15, 2017, 06:27:43 PM »

Has anyone had to face the problem of restless legs or restless leg syndrome after doing LL?

The reason I'm asking this is, I've been stretching a lot off late to prepare for my LL surgery, but I notice that ever since I started stretching, I've been getting this tingling sensation in my legs (mostly my right) when I try to sleep at night.

I'm afraid because if this is happening when I stretch my legs for a minute or two per day, what could happen when they are permanently stretched 5-6 cms after LL? :O

LL veterans, please advise.

Body Builder

Re: Restless Legs after LL?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 07:12:50 PM »

No it doesn't happen permanently.
Some times it could happen but for sure it is not something permanent.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 08:54:55 PM »

Has anyone had to face the problem of restless legs or restless leg syndrome after doing LL?

The reason I'm asking this is, I've been stretching a lot off late to prepare for my LL surgery, but I notice that ever since I started stretching, I've been getting this tingling sensation in my legs (mostly my right) when I try to sleep at night.

I'm afraid because if this is happening when I stretch my legs for a minute or two per day, what could happen when they are permanently stretched 5-6 cms after LL? :O

LL veterans, please advise.

I have restless leg syndrome since before doing LL. Whenever I'm tired specially late afternoon/night, and also when I'm motionless for a lot of time, I feel an unconformable feeling (sometimes even a little painful feeling) in my legs which is difficult to explain (not exactly tingling) and only gets better after walking or moving my leg. During lengthening I completely forgot about restless leg because the tightness of the muscles required me to stretch a lot, even during the night I woke up at 3 AM to stretch. Only now, around 3 months after LL, is the restless leg syndrome getting back to me but with the same intensity as before. It hasn't worsen at all.

The tingling sensation, specially when it runs along a nerve distribution pattern indicates nerve involvement. Regarding that topic, when sitting for a lot of time in a hard surface or in certain positions, I experience tingling and electricity like sensation along the feet and leg (definitely sciatic nerve being compressed). This again has not worsen after LL for me.

However I cannot tell you it will be like that for you nor that it may get worse.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Lord Vader

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 03:02:32 PM »

I sense this sensation is the Force at play. The force beckons for one to be taller, give in to your ego and pride. Only then will you truly experience the Dark side of the Force
6" 4' LL veteran.
"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations"

Sibirsky

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 03:18:51 PM »

I sense this sensation is the Force at play. The force beckons for one to be taller, give in to your ego and pride. Only then will you truly experience the Dark side of the Force

Hey Vader You finally decided to sign up. We've been expecting you, I should say ;) So are you going to write a diary like you said you would?
176 cm before
184 cm after
-Walking, squatting, jogging slowly but not yet running
-Advocate of average height people wanting to be taller
Pages: [1]   Go Up