Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Safe amount  (Read 1132 times)

YungGud

Safe amount
« on: June 18, 2017, 09:07:51 AM »

What do you think about 7 cm femur +6 cm tibia lengthening?does it make a sense of  safe range with minimum chance of complication ?
How Apo said one time ,if he had another chance,so he would did it in other way 8.5 femur and 6.5 tibia ,but this is 15 cm and I think its kinda  dangerous
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 09:45:14 AM by YungGud »
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: Safe amount
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 09:19:43 AM »

I personally wouldn't go past 11cm at total becasue of proportions and complications.

I think birkholtz talked about it in his topic you should check it out.

YungGud

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 09:50:28 AM »

I personally wouldn't go past 11cm at total becasue of proportions and complications.

I think birkholtz talked about it in his topic you should check it out.
Yes ,proportions also important especially armspan ,in my case i wouldnt look much stand out of proportions
yup,gonna chech it out
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

vegeta24

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 03:09:13 PM »

You have a 35 inch inseam at 5'10. Which means you are one of the worse candidates for limb lengthening. You're also 5'10 and you're actually thinking about doing 13 cm? If you do LL you're going to look weird. 5 cms max for you. I don't know what it is you're not getting. You say proportions are important yet you look like you already did LL due to your very short torso and long legs. Accept what you were born with, forget about this surgery or only do 5cm max on femurs. It is still going to look odd but not as odd as your ridiculous goal of 13cm.

YungGud

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 03:48:18 PM »

You have a 35 inch inseam at 5'10. Which means you are one of the worse candidates for limb lengthening. You're also 5'10 and you're actually thinking about doing 13 cm? If you do LL you're going to look weird. 5 cms max for you. I don't know what it is you're not getting. You say proportions are important yet you look like you already did LL due to your very short torso and long legs. Accept what you were born with, forget about this surgery or only do 5cm max on femurs. It is still going to look odd but not as odd as your ridiculous goal of 13cm.
My torso isnt that short as pics show it ,and i remeasured my inseam which show me 84 cm and my arms are kinda on a long side
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)
Pages: [1]   Go Up