Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 5'8 vs 5'10  (Read 21848 times)

MrHandsome

5'8 vs 5'10
« on: June 23, 2017, 11:39:04 PM »

Do you guys think that a 2 inch height difference will make a huge improvement in my dating life? I have read on numerous forums that women truly despise short men and do not find them attractive at all despite their efforts.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: 5'8 vs 5'10
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 11:52:59 PM »

Depends where are you living.

But at 5'8 you mostly will get dumped by either very tall girls or the most shallow ones so ye.

Imho LL is never worth it when you do it for women since it won't change you to absolute pussyslayer and you will only end disappointed and bitter that you just burned tons of money and health on pointless surgery.

onemorefoot

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 11:53:49 PM »

Yes, Up to 5 9" you wont see any benefit becuase you are very average or below there, a good height for me starts at 5 10", tears in 3,2,1.  2 inches are a great difference, you have to keep in mind that most of the people lie about their height, they are 5 6" And say 5 8", that is why persons believe that 5 10" is short, well in reddit average is 7', but the real world is a little different.
Budget will determine my future.

MrHandsome

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 12:01:53 AM »

Depends where are you living.

But at 5'8 you mostly will get dumped by either very tall girls or the most shallow ones so ye.

Imho LL is never worth it when you do it for women since it won't change you to absolute pussyslayer and you will only end disappointed and bitter that you just burned tons of money and health on pointless surgery.

Honestly I think the shallow ones only go for tall guys but girls with normal standards despise short men but are ok with average height men if that makes sense.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 12:05:34 AM »

If at 5'8 you are finding it very hard to date women than you are ugly. an ugly guy who is truely on the somewhat short side of average. After surgery you will be an average height ugly guy. Even if you will make it to 6' you will just be an ugly tall guy.
I learned some stuff during this time

MrHandsome

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 12:06:44 AM »

If at 5'8 you are finding it very hard to date women than you are ugly. an ugly guy who is truely on the somewhat short side of average. After surgery you will be an average height ugly guy. Even if you will make it to 6' you will just be an ugly tall guy.

I'm not ugly bro I've had this confirmed by numerous people. Girls just don't like short guys, stop coping and deal with it.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 12:09:03 AM »

I'm not ugly bro I've had this confirmed by numerous people. Girls just don't like short guys, stop coping and deal with it.

If by coping you mean having no problems to get a girlfriend than yes I am coping.

Confirmed by who? Seems not by women if you have such big troubles getting into their panties

MrHandsome

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2017, 12:11:40 AM »

If by coping you mean having no problems to get a girlfriend than yes I am coping.

Confirmed by who? Seems not by women if you have such big troubles getting into their panties

I get matches on dating websites but they are disappointed when they meet me in real life unfortunately.

Anyway this isn't some contest, I am just trying to establish the well known fact that women don't like short men.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 12:14:05 AM »

I get matches on dating websites but they are disappointed when they meet me in real life unfortunately.

Anyway this isn't some contest, I am just trying to establish the well known fact that women don't like short men.

Have you thought about meeting girls IRL?

I have never got the disappointment look.. Are you from a very tall country? Because I am 5'7 and I don't face such a tragic reality

MrHandsome

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2017, 12:19:23 AM »

Have you thought about meeting girls IRL?

I have never got the disappointment look.. Are you from a very tall country? Because I am 5'7 and I don't face such a tragic reality

Yeah people in my area are tall but that doesn't matter the issue is just that I am short. Also I have other issues that I am sorting out.

Women are just plain superficial these days but I like skinny women so I need to meet their standards

TIBIKE200

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2017, 12:22:51 AM »

Btw dude, I ran over your post history.

For your own good, forget about this surgery.. You have severe body image disorder (small frame in your opinion, small head (?!), small penis, small hands, HGH defficiency, afterwards it's testosterone defficiency..)
  Dude, I bet women can smell you huge insecurities miles away. and you surely give bad vibed because of it.
I am really telling this for your own good and for wanting you to do the right decision. First get rid of this suffering you have imprisioned yourself into. Afterwards, once you feel good with yourself, if you will still be unhappy with your height, do this surgery. Now it will do you no good

MrHandsome

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2017, 12:24:48 AM »

Btw dude, I ran over your post history.

For your own good, forget about this surgery.. You have severe body image disorder (small frame in your opinion, small head (?!), small penis, small hands, HGH defficiency, afterwards it's testosterone defficiency..)
  Dude, I bet women can smell you huge insecurities miles away. and you surely give bad vibed because of it.
I am really telling this for your own good and for wanting you to do the right decision. First get rid of this suffering you have imprisioned yourself into. Afterwards, once you feel good with yourself, if you will still be unhappy with your height, do this surgery. Now it will do you no good

I am not doing the surgery now anyway. I'm in school and saving up for it later. Yes women can sure smell the insecurity a mile away however even if I am not insecure I still won't get with them. Why do you think I became insecure in the first place?

Also there is a problem and maybe it might be my looks like you mentioned I can't rule things out.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2017, 12:29:32 AM »

I am not doing the surgery now anyway. I'm in school and saving up for it later. Yes women can sure smell the insecurity a mile away however even if I am not insecure I still won't get with them. Why do you think I became insecure in the first place?

Also there is a problem and maybe it might be my looks like you mentioned I can't rule things out.

Why you won't get with them? How many girls you expressed interest in have said to you "no! and it's because you are short/too short for me"?

btw, which country are you from?

MrHandsome

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2017, 12:35:18 AM »

Why you won't get with them? How many girls you expressed interest in have said to you "no! and it's because you are short/too short for me"?

btw, which country are you from?

A lot of girls told me I was too short either directly or indirectly. Plus I also don't like being the shortest guy everywhere. In the US most younger people are tall. I have some other problems I need to sort out too though.

Body Builder

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2017, 12:42:03 AM »

That's not true. I have many successes with women and many rejects too and my evening height is about 5.85. I have a good face, much better than the average guy, and some big (not huge) muscles but still for many women my height is a drawback that even if they get away with it they still are not completely ok with it.
There are some women too (like my current gf) that don't think that I have any drawback with my height but still the majority of good looking women are not completely ok with a 5.8-5.9 guy and you have to compensate for it with extraordinary good face or a very built body or something else, while above 5.11 (maybe even 5.10) you don't have to compensate for your height at all.

Mrhandsome going from 5.8 to 5.10 will make a good difference and almost no woman will find you short while on 5.8 the majority of women would find you on the shorter side. Not short in general but still not tall enough for them something that it doesn't exist at 5.10. Even there your height will not be a benefit but it will not be a drawback at all too.
At your height, I would push it a little more and go for 2.5 or even 3 inches which are not something too risky for femurs and even in tibias almost anyone could handle 2.5 inches relatively safely, so you would be very close to 5.11 which imo is the border where height stops to matter and starts to become a benefit.
5.10 is a very respectable height but I personally believe that things really change at 5.11.

MrHandsome

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2017, 12:48:40 AM »

That's not true. I have many successes with women and many rejects too and my evening height is about 5.85. I have a good face, much better than the average guy, and some big (not huge) muscles but still for many women my height is a drawback that even if they get away with it they still are not completely ok with it.
There are some women too (like my current gf) that don't think that I have any drawback with my height but still the majority of good looking women are not completely ok with a 5.8-5.9 guy and you have to compensate for it with extraordinary good face or a very built body or something else, while above 5.11 (maybe even 5.10) you don't have to compensate for your height at all.

Mrhandsome going from 5.8 to 5.10 will make a good difference and almost no woman will find you short while on 5.8 the majority of women would find you on the shorter side. Not short in general but still not tall enough for them something that it doesn't exist at 5.10. Even there your height will not be a benefit but it will not be a drawback at all too.
At your height, I would push it a little more and go for 2.5 or even 3 inches which are not something too risky for femurs and even in tibias almost anyone could handle 2.5 inches relatively safely, so you would be very close to 5.11 which imo is the border where height stops to matter and starts to become a benefit.
5.10 is a very respectable height but I personally believe that things really change at 5.11.

Yes 5'11 is where height is no longer an issue however I heard that complications get bad past 5 cm so I will be happy with 5'10 where height is no longer the first thing people notice about me.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2017, 12:59:02 AM »

Programdude was 5'8 and has had immense success with women perior to his LL

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2017, 01:26:55 AM »

Programdude was 5'8 and has had immense success with women perior to his LL
I don't know what programdude did but I am talking from my personal experience and I must confess that I am more successful in dating than almost any men I know who is less than 5.11. But still I am not as successful I would be if I was taller, even a little, than average man which is 5.10,5 in my country.

So if programdude was so successful with women, why he did LL. Personally the only thing that a man at this height lacks is the success in datings that taller men have. If they are so successful on that then they have almost no real reason to do LL as at that height they don't suffer from heightism as they are considered about average and not really short.

google42

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2017, 02:24:40 AM »

Wear some lifts that are 2 or 3 inches and see how you feel. If you like your height while wearing the lifts then you could do surgery but not before you sort out your other things. IMO a legit 5'10" is a great height. Don't listen to those on the internet who claim 5'10" is short, even with 5'8" your not really short but just below average.

Jack1066

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2017, 03:25:14 AM »

^I was just about to suggest the lifts. See how well you do with women while wearing the lifts as compared to without them.

I don't know what to say about this issue, actually. I strongly suspect it all depends on what kind of women you go for. I know many guys who say all women care about height and others for whom it's never been a problem. All I can say is that it wasn't a problem for me until I came to university (which was a couple of years post school for me so I've had some experience of "adult life" beforehand). The women are different here to what I'm used to, is all.

Regardless, if your aim is to get surgery, while you're saving up for it try a whole bunch of other things you can improve and try to keep a positive attitude. You might find it's not worth it after all.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2017, 04:02:26 AM »

I've seen enough post-menopausal mustaches and fit-to-fat scenarios on women to not care at all what their opinion of the ideal man is. Hit it and quit it is enough and so what if they don't consider me an ideal marriage candidate? lol
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

MrHandsome

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2017, 04:15:23 AM »

^I was just about to suggest the lifts. See how well you do with women while wearing the lifts as compared to without them.

I don't know what to say about this issue, actually. I strongly suspect it all depends on what kind of women you go for. I know many guys who say all women care about height and others for whom it's never been a problem. All I can say is that it wasn't a problem for me until I came to university (which was a couple of years post school for me so I've had some experience of "adult life" beforehand). The women are different here to what I'm used to, is all.

Regardless, if your aim is to get surgery, while you're saving up for it try a whole bunch of other things you can improve and try to keep a positive attitude. You might find it's not worth it after all.

Yes i am in university and the women here are obsessed with height. Also men in university are taller than average.

YungGud

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2017, 08:39:49 AM »

Let me say you one think ,IRL 2 inches difference is nearly nothing ,it doesnt mean it isnt noticible at all but in general thats okay
Girls mostly  told me thats you are tall ,guys also ,but everything also depends on your body shape
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Bander72

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2017, 09:33:05 AM »

Let me say you one think ,IRL 2 inches difference is nearly nothing ,it doesnt mean it isnt noticible at all but in general thats okay
Girls mostly  told me thats you are tall ,guys also ,but everything also depends on your body shape

As someone who uses lifts I can say that is further from the truth. I have a huge diffrence in positive attention from women when I started using lifts. In most western countries 5 10 is enough, not the perfect man but only a shallow crazy women would bring up height at that point. Of course 4 inches is better especially at his height as you hit 6 feet which I plan to achieve with lifts after as I dont want to wait years to have for a femur surgery after. So he would see a significant change as many of you complain of the Midwest college towns being to tall but the u.s is not the netherlands, the caucasian women which is the tallest is still 5 4 average height.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

YungGud

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2017, 11:07:54 AM »

I mean that its not like a head taller or half a head
It's noticeable but very much overestimated
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Penguinn

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2017, 11:16:04 AM »

Women don't despise short men. They don't prefer them. Women despise weak men.

KrP1

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2017, 11:25:57 AM »

Women don't despise short men. They don't prefer them. Women despise weak men.
i dont agree. Height is the most important physical thing for woman after facial aesthetics , for some even more.

KrP1

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2017, 11:27:32 AM »

Do you guys think that a 2 inch height difference will make a huge improvement in my dating life? I have read on numerous forums that women truly despise short men and do not find them attractive at all despite their efforts.
yes , i think it will make a big diference, in 5´8 you are already in the short range, but 5´10 is average , so you dont have the short handicap any more, except for really tall girls

TIBIKE200

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2017, 11:39:04 AM »

Again this... If you are 5'6 and below so yes... You indeed have a problem... But 5'7+? You might not be the perfect male but you surely aren't considered unattractivly short... Just not attractivly tall.

paco1

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2017, 11:49:22 AM »

I think 5,8 is a very good height. You don't need this surgery.
You have another problems but not the height.

Body Builder

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2017, 12:15:49 PM »

I think 5,8 is a very good height. You don't need this surgery.
You have another problems but not the height.
A height 2 inches less than average (at least in my country) can't be good.
Everything below average, especially by a not tiny amount, can't be good.
So of course someone may be much worse in other traits than 2 inches less than average in height but even then that height is not good. It is not a big problem but it remains a problem, while if someone is 5.10 his height is not a benefit but not a problem too.
From 5.11 and above height starts to become a benefit imo.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up