Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 5'8 vs 5'10  (Read 21758 times)

MrHandsome

Re: 5'8 vs 5'10
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2017, 09:31:57 PM »

I only said that to highlight that your approach to life is only important for a small portion of your lifespan. I agree with everything you said except "used up woman", WTF man, have some respect. I don't want to sound like a feminist but you should strive to be a decent human being not just tall.

There's no such thing as being a decent human being and nice guys truly finish last. If you are short, you need to be able to understand the true nature of women.

Body Builder

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2017, 09:41:18 PM »

I am about to graduate from University and I'm 22 years old, but I strongly believe that women weight physical appearance heavily as an important characteristic throughout the 20s. By the time they start looking for other characteristics, their own appearance diminishes concurrently. What's the point in dating a used up woman anyway?
It is true that women stop judging so strict a man's appearance, especially height, when their own appearance start to deteriorate due to age.

In simple words, women are more elastic when they have no other choice as they can't attract the best men they could.
And yes, a true man should care to meet the high standards of good looking women as much as he can because that means he is really attractive.

MrHandsome

« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2017, 10:40:41 PM »

It is true that women stop judging so strict a man's appearance, especially height, when their own appearance start to deteriorate due to age.

In simple words, women are more elastic when they have no other choice as they can't attract the best men they could.
And yes, a true man should care to meet the high standards of good looking women as much as he can because that means he is really attractive.

They are actually not being elastic, they are still looking for the best man they can get but this best man is a little different because other factors, like the ones that LLSouthAmerica mentioned, come into play.

MrHandsome

« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2017, 10:50:14 PM »

If at 5'8 you are finding it very hard to date women than you are ugly. an ugly guy who is truely on the somewhat short side of average. After surgery you will be an average height ugly guy. Even if you will make it to 6' you will just be an ugly tall guy.

Man to be honest I might actually be ugly as well that's why I am having so much trouble. I have a great body and full head of hair but my face must not be too great. This has been confirmed by tinder where I'm only sparingly getting matches.

Jack1066

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2017, 12:48:52 AM »

It might not be that you're ugly. It might be your demeanour.

MrHandsome

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2017, 12:53:26 AM »

It might not be that you're ugly. It might be your demeanour.

No I am actually ugly that's why I am not getting matches on tinder where they don't know my personality but this doesn't mean that my height is no longer a drawback. It still is a drawback at under 5'9.

Jack1066

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2017, 12:56:30 AM »

Your demeanour can show in your photos too. What kind of photos do you use on Tinder?

MrHandsome

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2017, 01:00:41 AM »

Your demeanour can show in your photos too. What kind of photos do you use on Tinder?

Yeah I will try to get professional photos taken and then redo tinder. I am sorting out my physique with steroids at the moment.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2017, 01:09:07 AM »

Yeah I will try to get professional photos taken and then redo tinder. I am sorting out my physique with steroids at the moment.

Steroids? Are you stupid?
I learned some stuff during this time

Jack1066

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2017, 01:30:44 AM »

I don't think you need professional photos. Just ones which put across whatever kind of look and lifestyle you like/suits you. Or, just ones where you're having fun.

google42

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2017, 02:10:09 AM »

I don't think you need professional photos. Just ones which put across whatever kind of look and lifestyle you like/suits you. Or, just ones where you're having fun.

Yea and make sure you don't look sad or depressed in the photos.

MrHandsome

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2017, 02:36:31 AM »

Steroids? Are you stupid?

Steroids are safe if used properly and also I'm planning to use hgh for the next few years before my surgery so my proportions aren't thrown off.

Body Builder

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2017, 10:04:28 AM »

Steroids are safe if used properly and also I'm planning to use hgh for the next few years before my surgery so my proportions aren't thrown off.
Steroids are never safe and if you do cycles frequently your libido will be permanently reduced.

You can try them and your body will have great results but don't use them for many cycles and of course don't think that you don't harm your health because it is far from truth.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2017, 07:22:35 PM »

Solid advice, also NEVER post selfies (they make you look friendless). Make yourself to be more fun than you really are.

Also forget about steroids, most people can put up muscles without them (eating better maybe also protein shakes + work out). Unless you want to look like a beast and by that point you will only get laid to gym rats minotaur girls.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

fivefootthree

• Visitor
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2017, 11:40:44 PM »

You need psychiatric help way more than you need this surgery.
First of all, this pussy slayer dude? Very rare, even among the taller guys. Definitely not a staple you want to hold yourself to.
Secondly, if you're telling me you're having no success dating online then I can confidently say it's not your height. I'm in LA, arguably the most superficial place on earth, and being 5'3" I've had decent success on and off Tinder. I clearly state my height on my profile and still get about 4-5 matches a day. When I got Tinder Plus this number was in the tens... The girls I match with vary in terms of attractiveness but I rarely get bellow 6/10's and occasionally actual 9/10's.
Because I state my height in my profile there is absolutely no disappointment on the first date. And at 5'8" I'm sure any disappointment you feel coming your way isn't due to your height (unless you put 6'4" in your profile or something).
Even before I had my height in my profile, my dates were never disappointed. They would bring it up sometimes but I always played it off and the result was mixed. I still ended up sleeping with or dating a good number of them. And you know what? That's life. Everyone gets filtered out by a certain portion of the population based on various reasons, height being just one of them.
Honestly, as a 5'3" guy, it seems ridiculous to me that you'd want this surgery at 5'8". But who am I to judge other 5'8"s who want the surgery. It's just you in particular I'm worried about. You seem to be thinking in terms of absolutes and that's a sign of impending mental disorder.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2017, 08:12:25 AM »

fivefootthree, you're my hero dude. I wish I had your confidence.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Body Builder

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2017, 10:29:43 AM »

So fivefootthree you say that someone at your height gets plenty of hot girls without much problems?
Because neither men more than average height are so successful generally and sorry but at your height, at least in my country, you are doomed.
No matter how charming or good as a character you are, it is almost impossible to be successful on dating at this height.
I can't understand how, in a superficial place like LA and in a more even superficial app like tinder where people care only about appearance, a 5.3 man can be so successful with women.

In no way I want to doubt what you say but I simply can't believe how it happens as most of us see a completely different attitude from women towards to less than average height men and you are shorter even than the average height women .
I really wish you always to be so cool and successful and I truly mean it!

MrHandsome

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2017, 08:05:25 PM »

You need psychiatric help way more than you need this surgery.
First of all, this pussy slayer dude? Very rare, even among the taller guys. Definitely not a staple you want to hold yourself to.
Secondly, if you're telling me you're having no success dating online then I can confidently say it's not your height. I'm in LA, arguably the most superficial place on earth, and being 5'3" I've had decent success on and off Tinder. I clearly state my height on my profile and still get about 4-5 matches a day. When I got Tinder Plus this number was in the tens... The girls I match with vary in terms of attractiveness but I rarely get bellow 6/10's and occasionally actual 9/10's.
Because I state my height in my profile there is absolutely no disappointment on the first date. And at 5'8" I'm sure any disappointment you feel coming your way isn't due to your height (unless you put 6'4" in your profile or something).
Even before I had my height in my profile, my dates were never disappointed. They would bring it up sometimes but I always played it off and the result was mixed. I still ended up sleeping with or dating a good number of them. And you know what? That's life. Everyone gets filtered out by a certain portion of the population based on various reasons, height being just one of them.
Honestly, as a 5'3" guy, it seems ridiculous to me that you'd want this surgery at 5'8". But who am I to judge other 5'8"s who want the surgery. It's just you in particular I'm worried about. You seem to be thinking in terms of absolutes and that's a sign of impending mental disorder.

You are lying bro I have never seen a 5'3 man do well with women. Maybe you have a huge penis or something but honestly your post sounds like hyperbole. I live in California and I have never seen a 5'3 man do well with hot women. With women? Yes. But with hot in shape women? No.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2017, 08:25:07 PM »

You are lying bro I have never seen a 5'3 man do well with women. Maybe you have a huge penis or something but honestly your post sounds like hyperbole. I live in California and I have never seen a 5'3 man do well with hot women. With women? Yes. But with hot in shape women? No.

Triggered lmao

MrHandsome

« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2017, 09:05:57 PM »

Triggered lmao

I'm not triggered bro never trust anything without evidence. In real life I have never seen a 5'3 guy with a hot woman. Maybe he is the exception but without evidence who I am to judge whether his claims are spurious or not.

Jack1066

« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2017, 10:56:11 PM »

Well, I'm inclined to believe him, if only because he has no good reason to lie about that here. He's not trying to troll you- he's trying to help.

Alu

« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2017, 01:17:11 AM »

I'm also inclined to believe you're not going to be happy either way with that view point. Such a dumb, overly broad subjective thing to say; same goes for BB.

MrHandsome

« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2017, 01:38:25 AM »

I'm also inclined to believe you're not going to be happy either way with that view point. Such a dumb, overly broad subjective thing to say; same goes for BB.

Honestly bro I have found that fit girls really despise short men even the short ugly ones with small breasts who have no right to have such ridiculous standards.

MrHandsome

« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2017, 01:41:22 AM »

Do you guys realize that short guys have to be literally millionaires to have any chance with decent looking women????

Body Builder

« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2017, 02:12:51 AM »

5.3 is very short for a guy. That's why I find it really hard for someone at that height to be successful on dating.
Yes, a 5.3 may find a hot woman but very rarely. Someone who says that he bangs a lot of hot girls and has no problem in dating at that height is really weird not only for me but for any wise and logican person.

I don't know why you thing I won't be happy.
I am ok even at my current height but I truly believe that with another LL I'll be much more successful in dating and more fulfiled as a person.
But that has nothing to do with my disbelief that a 5.3 guy is successful with women and especially hot ones.
The few less than 5.5 people I know have never a gf and only one has a 5 years relationship which is his only one.
So my experience and my logic says otherwise of what 5.3 says.
But I really hope he tells the truth. After all we all hope women who don't care about height become more and more.

onemorefoot

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2017, 02:26:20 AM »

miracle
Budget will determine my future.

biggerdreams

« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2017, 05:10:21 AM »

I feel like if someone doesn't have height dysmorphia, they'll definitely get it after coming to this site. You all are so condescending towards short guys, which happen to be yourselves!! Yes, it is a disadvantage, but not a disability!

I have coached a 5'1" friend into landing a 5'7" model before. Is it a challenge? Absolutely. Is it impossible? Absolutely not.

Height helps but it's not a magic pill.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2017, 06:17:04 AM »

I feel like if someone doesn't have height dysmorphia, they'll definitely get it after coming to this site. You all are so condescending towards short guys, which happen to be yourselves!! Yes, it is a disadvantage, but not a disability!

I have coached a 5'1" friend into landing a 5'7" model before. Is it a challenge? Absolutely. Is it impossible? Absolutely not.

Height helps but it's not a magic pill.

You are right.

This site (and the old forum coupled with other stuff on the internet) made me go into some kind of depression a year ago.
You and other people should just read the diaries and get the picture and afterwards leave. This forum is toxic and I highly believe some are fake users sent by third world countries LL doctors who say all this toxic stuff in order to push people into LL without thinking and researching enough
I learned some stuff during this time

MrHandsome

« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2017, 06:31:12 AM »

I'm telling you guys now that pua is a scam. I mean it. You cannot get hot women as a short man without money and status. I just don't want anyone to get their hopes up. I already went through that bull .

Bodybuilder knows what he is talking about. You cannot get hot girls as a short man under 5'8. I mean that honestly.

Penguinn

« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2017, 02:01:24 PM »

I'm telling you guys now that pua is a scam. I mean it. You cannot get hot women as a short man without money and status. I just don't want anyone to get their hopes up. I already went through that bullcrap.

Bodybuilder knows what he is talking about. You cannot get hot girls as a short man under 5'8. I mean that honestly.

I'm sorry but this is BS.

Look at some of your perceptions of the world:
Do you guys realize that short guys have to be literally millionaires to have any chance with decent looking women????
The only word to describe that thought is delusional.

There are lots of short guys that attract pretty girls. I was 5'2(albeit in India, it's still really short) and have been hit on by pretty girls. If I wasn't a total introvert with my head up my ass, I would've dated a lot more than I did.

Man to be honest I might actually be ugly as well that's why I am having so much trouble. I have a great body and full head of hair but my face must not be too great. This has been confirmed by tinder where I'm only sparingly getting matches.
This might be the real problem. I hope this doesn't offend you. This is me pointing you in the right direction. If you're 5'8 and finding it incredibly hard to date, it's either the state of mind or the face. Sure 5'8 isn't anybody's dream height, but a 5'8 guy with other attributes can most definitely score.

So if there's a possibility that height isn't the problem, is LL really going to make you happy? Food for thought.

Here's what I'll say with absolute certainty: Only get LL if you're sure that height is your Achilles heel, your fictional little nemesis. If you're not sure, sort your thoughts out first.

Lord Vader

• Visitor
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2017, 03:39:01 PM »

The only thing that needs to be said here:

6" 4' LL veteran.
"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up