Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is dr. Sarbjit a good doctor for LL? Who's the best in Asia?  (Read 3468 times)

wintergirl96

• Visitor

Hai everyone,
Happy to be a member in this forum, I'm newby here. Plis help for the best info. I'm 21 in this year. I have a plan to do LL (with precice) next year after graduate from univ. I already know this surgary since 1 years ago, when I really got despirate with my heigt, it just 157cm. Maybe not really short in Asia, but my dad always said I'm short and my brother too. Uh, it make me so sad. My cousins, already taller than me, even they just 12 years old. Its make me more crazy.

Anw, Im sorry if my grammer doesnt really good. But, I hope you guys understand well what Im talking about.
Last week, I went to Singapore and visit Dr. Sarbjit Singh. I know him because found story of Blue Barbiedoll (she is also member her and I guess you guys already known) did LATN with him. I alrady visit and meet him, I think Dr. Singh is good doctor. I visit him with my Dad and my Auntie. We've discuss about everything and Dr. Singh said he already do almost 100 patitent LL (cosmetic surgary or darwinism). I try to find out more success story patitent by Dr. Singh, but sadly, I can't find out any others. He said, around 30 patient in Singapore already do this. Moreover, a Bollywood actor also come to him and done LL!
If you guys, already did LL with Dr. Singh, or do consutaltation with him, please tell me. Comment or sent me DM.

I know dr. Paley is the best, but he is in Florida and I'm searching the best doctor in Asia. I also intersting with Dr. Dong Hoon in Korea, what do you think guys?

alps

Re: Is dr. Sarbjit a good doctor for LL? Who's the best in Asia?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 03:17:45 PM »

I've heard he doesn't do Precice (but does ISKD).

If you were happy with your consultation and have found out good things about him as a non-CLL doc (by asking other patients, other doctors in the vicinity) I guess he shouldn't be bad option.

wintergirl96

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 03:33:20 PM »

He do the Precice since couple years ago. But my dad ask me to find out more sucess story especially Precice with him.
here's the price:

ISKD
Implant (2 nails) = USD 27,312
Precice Nail (2 nails) = USD 33,000

Hospitalization charges(inclusive of surgeon and anesthetist’s fee, medication, operating theater , hospital stay in a 4 bedded-room) = USD32,000
Outpatient charges
(follow-up review, x-rays, medication and rehab) =  USD 500-1,000

Total (ISKD) = USD 60,312 (approx.)
Total (Precice Nail) = USD 66,000 (approx.)

why I cannot upload photos huh? the sistem always said "plis upload smaller file, I already compress but stiill not working)

alps

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 05:27:24 PM »

why don't you just post it on imgur.com and link them here?

are you from Singapore?

wintergirl96

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 05:33:58 PM »

oke soon,
not, Im near from Singapore. anw, how about Dr. Dong Hoon in Korea? I read many success journey and I also interst with him

paco1

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 05:55:01 PM »

if the money it isn't a problem, in asia, doctor dohoon lee, it is the best options.

wintergirl96

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 12:03:44 PM »

yeah, this far, I think so.
but how in China? is there good for Precice?

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 09:42:13 PM »

If money does not have an obstacle should go to U.S, Korean doctors are very young. China does not have Precice.

onemorefoot

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 05:10:27 AM »

You are looking for Dr Lee, china is too expensive And se dont have diaries of Japan or another asian country.
Budget will determine my future.

want2btall

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2017, 08:23:36 AM »

Hey, im very excited when i see your post. I am considering to do cosmetic LL too and went for consultation with Dr. Sarbjit twice (two months ago).

Would you be mind if we exchange our contact so that we can share our experience and research about asian CLL doctor?

wintergirl96

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 11:33:30 AM »

what does mean Korean doctor is very young? the experience? or the ages?

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 11:45:43 AM »

Age and experience are directly linked, Dr. Lee is only 45 years old is a relatively young doctor you should take into account.

wintergirl96

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2017, 11:52:14 AM »

Ahh i see
But he already performed more than 400 precice (assistant said)
I think he already enough experience

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2017, 12:16:27 PM »

I do not want to slander anyone, but most assistants like to exaggerate. Lee and Betzs doctors price almost, Dr. Betzs has more experience. Of course if you must be in Asia, Dr. Lee is not bad.

myloginacct

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2018, 01:58:53 AM »

I didn't get the impression anything in this surgery is worth it for you, given what you described about your location, gender, and height.

It's very expensive, time-consuming and painful, and it didn't seem to me like the actual experience would be worth it for you. The thought is nice, but you should make sure to read a lot of diaries and watch videos of everything regarding CLL; you don't want to give it up last minute after maybe you already spent money.

Please excuse me if my post seems judgemental. I know nothing of your deeper personal reasons to have become interested in CLL. My intention is only to share my opinion based on what I've seen written here.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2018, 02:57:37 PM »

Dr Lee in Korea has done many cases of precise and awarded in conference.
He has just opened up a new clinic and his clinic will be a training center of precise series.
I bed he would be the best in asia.
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

TemakiSushi

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 03:00:59 PM »

by the way, dont even think about Japan to do it, the level of precise; only one case has done as of today.
japan right now would be worse than china in regards to do internal methods.

Android

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2018, 05:39:24 PM »

by the way, dont even think about Japan to do it, the level of precise; only one case has done as of today.
japan right now would be worse than china in regards to do internal methods.

If you're not already living and working in Japan, I wouldn't consider it either. It's far too expensive at close to $100k for bilateral Precice; you could go to the world's best recognized CLL clinics for the same price.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's worse than China however. Japan is very careful and conservative when it comes to medical care, so I can imagine that while expensive, they'll offer a good outcome.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

TemakiSushi

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2018, 01:17:19 AM »

Being a Japanese, I feel good to see coments like yours...
But at the same time I feel the fear of whats gonna happen to the people if they decide to come to japan for internal methods, only having this fairly good general image of Japan.
the reality is that many of us don't/can't speak out when something bad happens, being afraid of the risk of litigation.
in cosmetic surgeries of any kinds in japan, quite a lot of us are suffering for complications or unexpected outcomes, its just like other countries, regardless of how good image we have with the "JAPAN" brand.

retouching the face may not be a big deal since it's much easier to fix errors or problems, but LL is far more riskier than that.

after the Stryde the new version release,  i certainly hope to see more japanese orthopedists, careful orthopedists to practice LL.

the doctor doing precise in japan may be doing facial or other soft  tissue surgeries quite often but NOT cutting tibia, nor Precise so often.

this is all I can say, now...

Japan is very careful and conservative when it comes to medical care, so I can imagine that while expensive, they'll offer a good outcome.

Android

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2018, 06:30:43 AM »

I agree, Japan is not a country known for litigation, and there's more pressure on the patient to not make a scene. However, I wouldn't expect any better in China if things go wrong.

But like I said, unless you're already in Japan, there's really no merit in getting CLL there if it costs the same as USA's more experienced doctors.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

TemakiSushi

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2018, 06:42:58 AM »

But like I said, unless you're already in Japan, there's really no merit in getting CLL there if it costs the same as USA's more experienced doctors.

Unfortunately, I should warn even someone living very next to the clinic in tokyo how risky it is doing LL there.

Bagga

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2021, 03:26:49 AM »

Have u done LL with Sarbjit Singh?
Pages: [1]   Go Up