Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Combining multiple HGH compounds?  (Read 1658 times)

baze

• Visitor
Combining multiple HGH compounds?
« on: July 07, 2017, 09:03:23 AM »

I read this article http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2016/07/17/ibutamoren-allow-grow-taller/ but apparently youre not allowed to comment there anymore so I'll ask here.
Im 18 and currently taking Ibutamoren and it seems to kinda work. But what if I will also add GABA (it raises HGH 300% more than Ibutamoren)? Like using Ibutamoren and GABA at the same time, would they somehow conflict each other? In the article it is said that GABA effect decreases at much higher rate than Ibutamoren, so if i'd be taking both of them at the same time, would GABA decrease Ibutamoren effect as well? I mean, both of them have effect of increasing HGH so decreased GABA HGH effect = decreased Ibutamoren effect?

Pizzagate

• Visitor
Re: Combining multiple HGH compounds?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 09:12:03 AM »

No my man. Here is how you maximise hgh. Naturally you dont need that  . It dosnt work look

You wanna get taller DELLAAYY ALL YOU CAN TESTOSTERONE . Obviously more scientific then my screaming but thats the deal.

HGH MAXIMISE? TRAIN your legs doing Heavy heavy Squats everyday for 6 months. SLEEP AND FIRST 2 HOURS HGH IS RELEASED INTO YOUR BODY. THATS ALL YOU NEED. THATS AAAL YOU NEED.

Lastly i hope i would have done this. NOOO SWEETENERS no sugars no white breas. Just lots and lots of protein..from food? NO THE SUN YOU PUCKO. Get out every morning at 10 at the latest be out get that Primal godly protein from the sun all over your body upperbody take your shirt off. You get the point. Do these things and.you be good..and dont drink fkin milk that leeches.Vitamin D out of your body you dont qant that do you? So only water. Tall mentality as in you are feeling threatened and subconsiously your body will react by growing bigger as it feels its.being threatened. So be insecure during this time about something maybe your father left family. And you feel inferior and compensatory you get the point...sugar drains your body of bone density. LIIISTEN TO ME. IF your plates still open i promise you 1inch to 1/2. 2 inches

Jack1066

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 10:40:57 AM »

Yeah but HGH growth, as far as I heard, will give you more of an ectomorphic build, whereas testosterone-based growth will give you a broader build.

So if you delay testosterone you will end up with a smaller, slimmer frame, even if you do end up taller.

Pizzagate

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 02:15:06 AM »

No its same bone structure just taller

onemorefoot

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 06:25:35 AM »

I dont think you can grow taller after growth plates are closed, fk!!! Real Life after all.
Budget will determine my future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up