Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apo  (Read 6616 times)

YungGud

Re: Apo
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2018, 04:14:41 PM »

i can say he does look really weird,may be lil bit of that,im thankfully 10-11 taller than he before LL ,and will look more natural at 190 cm
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2018, 07:21:11 PM »

I think you guys are just being negative towards his proportions cause hes a bad person. For someone that went from 5'6 to 6'2 he looks alright. Shirts hide it well, pretty sure if most of you saw him in person you guys wouldnt do a double take on his proportions. Someone even pointed out his skull is small. Its not even that serious lol. His torso does look  ty but not that  ty I dont think most would notice is my point.

YungGud

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2018, 07:42:58 PM »

i cant say he does look really weird,may be lil bit of that,im thankfully 10-11 taller than he before LL ,and will look more natural at 190 cm
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

mrblack

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2018, 04:12:31 AM »

I think you guys are just being negative towards his proportions cause hes a bad person. For someone that went from 5'6 to 6'2 he looks alright. Shirts hide it well, pretty sure if most of you saw him in person you guys wouldnt do a double take on his proportions. Someone even pointed out his skull is small. Its not even that serious lol. His torso does look  ty but not that  ty I dont think most would notice is my point.

I totally agree. If someone does not know his background and has nothing to do with this limb lengthening topic he would not notice it. At least with clothes on. I've read it has been observed that in the last decades when average body height rapidly increased worldwide the limbs increased more in proportion to the torso. So nowadays many younger people have relatively long legs by nature.

Knik

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2018, 11:29:39 AM »

I seriously doubt he is a true 6'2, he is probably lying about it
Looking for Pili

Moon knight

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2018, 11:44:30 AM »

Either way 10 cm on one segment is far to much had I’d say the average rule is 10 cm at most with 10 cm being divided by the two segments example 5 cm per segment so realistically if he started at 5’6 then at most he should’ve went to 5’10 or at most maybe 5’11 but didn’t he also do it with doctors who recommended not 10 cm per segment that why he can’t run it’s just to much pressure on the legs isn’t the general rule 8 cm tibia and 6 cm femurs or something like that
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

lucindaris

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2018, 01:13:46 PM »

Looks kinda weird, but there are some ppl who look similar without LL. He achieved his goal. I wasnt on old forum so I dont know his diary, but from what I read and see on pictures he doesnt look like disaster even after these 20 cms.

mrblack

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2018, 08:19:47 PM »

There is no rule. Every doctor makes his own rules. What I know almost all doctors give +10cm per segment as limit for cosmetic reasons. I've read in rare cases 12 cm. I know one case with a 25cm lengthening in total but never seen any pics. From what I've gathered many doctors advise to lengthen only up to +8cm for femur and +6cm for tibias.  If that information is wrong please correct me.

JON SNOW

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2018, 09:19:15 PM »

the less you lengthen the soft tissue the better, Dr Franz Birkholtz say in this forum than some percentage of the new length would be stretched soft tissue this limits funcion obviously, no all  real new soft tissue, unlike the bone

my believe is probably adults do not have the same   hormonal environment, growth factors, signaling mechanisms etc... of   teenagers , can not grow in the same fashion

so in theory the more you stretch or lengthen, your recovery time increases exponentially and you lose more function, this is in general although there may be individuals with rare physiologies but they are the exception

analyzing anecdotal evidence, the diaries here, personally I think that 4-5 cm should be safe for tibia and 6.5 cm femur

Bosnian2018

Re: Apo no scars
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2018, 03:36:12 AM »

How does he have no scars on his arms?

I even paused. Did he do internal AL?

Honestly do not like the guy either but he does not look disproportionate at all.

Maybe he is good at hiding it.

Clearly no athleticism though

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2018, 12:21:05 PM »

Honestly do not like the guy either but he does not look disproportionate at all.

Bosnian2018

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2018, 05:05:42 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feHw0

ENTITLED TO MY OPINION

again anyone know why he was able to arm lengthen and there are no scars, even when he is wearing the sleeveless tank top?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

I can not tell tell he has lengthened, just looks like another tall guy.

edwardv6

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2018, 07:52:45 PM »

Anyone saying or thinking Apo's proportions are "not bad"/"decent", etc. are just trying to justify getting ridiculous amounts of lengthening themselves and by believing Apo's proportions are "not bad" then so will theirs as long as they don't lengthen as much as he did.

Look at the pictures I've posted from his Instagram next to wax statues of Trump and John Wayne who are true 6'2 and 6'4 men and you can see no matter how much muscle/size he's put on he's noticeably much narrower than them. Especially next to Trump who's old and out of shape is dwarfing the crap out of Apo who's really rocking a 5'6-5'7 frame with the legs of someone >6'4, But keep telling yourselves his proportions are not bad lol
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 10:00:12 PM by edwardv6 »
banned for flaming/hostility

Moon knight

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2018, 08:52:38 PM »

Like I said I honestly feel the only tallish height he could have possibly gotten away with is 5’10 or 5’9 obviously because he started at 5’6 his body looks way to thin
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

mrblack

« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2018, 03:02:37 AM »

Anyone saying or thinking Apo's proportions are "not bad"/"decent", etc. are just trying to justify getting ridiculous amounts of lengthening themselves and by believing Apo's proportions are "not bad" then so will theirs as long as they don't lengthen as much as he did.

Look at the pictures I've posted from his Instagram next to wax statues of Trump and John Wayne who are true 6'2 and 6'4 men and you can see no matter how much muscle/size he's put on he's noticeably much narrower than them. Especially next to Trump who's old and out of shape is dwarfing the crap out of Apo who's really rocking a 5'6-5'7 frame with the legs of someone >6'4, But keep telling yourselves his proportions are not bad lol

you should accept that some guys here see things differently. I remind an old threat where a user post a pic of a guy with very long legs  asking "what you think about his lengthening?" guess what, many wrote that this guy is an idiot, he did too much lengthening, looks like a freak, ridiculous etc. Then the user cleared up the story. The guy with long legs had never undergone any lengthening surgery. It was only a test in order to expose prejudices.

nobody should blame other people in a rude way only because they have not the same opinion like him.  Some share your opionen, others not. I will never justify his lengthening because I dont know this guy and I don't care about his life. I have never heard of him before, I have never met him but if someone asks me what I believe then I will definitively not apologize for my point of view or start lying. For me his proportions don't look that bad on the pics. Maybe I would change my mind when I see him in real person, maybe he can hide and conceal it well with clothes on. I have once met a guy after limb lengthening surgery and he really looked disproportional, I thought a human Trex cause his arms were very short.

Bosnian2018

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2018, 05:30:10 AM »

TO be honest I have been looking real hard trying to see how he is disproportionate.

I kind of see it now as I see him next to trump and the other picture.

The thing is I have friends who are tall and proportionately look like that so I see nothing wrong.

There truly are tall people who have small torsos and narrow shoulders.

They are mostly leggy and have long arms.

Truth is being spoken here.

I am around 5'4"

2 of my buddies are 5'11'' and 6 ft"

I have broader shoulders than both and sitting height is the same for the 5'11'' friend.

Indian ethnicity. Where 5'11'' and 6ft'' is rather uncommon.

Point is tall people come in all types and shapes, torsos and most white people are tall proportionately.

So to me its not that crazy looking at apo. I will also point to the post above me to show that when you see a leggy person, you will say disproportionate.

Since he is white, maybe to white people he looks disproportionate. But as a brown person he looks ok.

I have a 6'2" friend too who is brown with broad shoulders and a high sitting height.

They come in all shapes. Some people are leggy and have small torsos and shoulders.

Actually now that I think about it I have larger shoulders and similar sitting height to most of my taller friends.

I only feel short standing next to them.

All of the white people I have met at my height typically look and feel much smaller than me.

The point here is that different races have different features as far as proportions. Not to bring race into this as good or bad, I am the furthest thing from a racist.

I digress,

can Anyone on a LL forum comment as to why APO has no scars on his arms despite Arm lengthening?

Hes disproportionate by some ethnic standards. By mine he looks similar to other tall guys I have met in my ethnic circle.

He also resembles my 5'11'' friend very much. Narrow shoulders, leggy, and small torso. Indian

Yes rant, not even gonna check back for typos. Just wondering about the scars.

No one is ever gonna look at a tall guy and say yep he definitely limb lengthened unless he walks real funny.

Even then my 6ft coworker walks funny and hes 60.

Most people dont scan all your proportions. Then think, YUP DISTRACTION OSTEOGENESIS occurred here.

unless you can see the scars, which brings me back to my original question.

Again I implore you to see proportions of tall people of different ethnicity. Living in america not too hard, in fact there is too much diversity sometimes.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up