Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why do i have to pee all the time?  (Read 696 times)

zephyr30

• Visitor
Why do i have to pee all the time?
« on: July 21, 2017, 08:18:36 AM »

Hello everybody

Its been a while since i last posted here and this is the first post after surgery. Everything goes well and appearently im recovering fine. Surgery was on las tuesday and this wednesday was mh first lengthening day. I am 2 mm taller by now

I have to this problem since i come back home frpm the hospital (last thursday), if im sitting or sleeping (specialy sleeping) i have to pee every 1 or 2 hours. Its a hell because i cant go back to sleep immediatly, it hursts having to stand up and itis a pain in the neck having to wakeup my wife aaking her for help.

I dont even know wheres so much pee is coming from.its like 3 or 4 liters a day, 2 liters in a period of 6 hours when im trying to sleep. I dont drink so much water or soda or juices. My mouth is dry right now.

Im sleeping with my belly up, back down.

The problem is worse but its difficult to explain. For example, iam very claustrophobic so staying steady like a statue for hours in the bed is a real hell to me. Eaking up several times is breaking me. If i could lay my head down and after 30 minutes i sleep and wake up 6, 8 hours later would be awesome!

But no =/

Anyone know whats happening? Please help

(Im im bed right now, its 5 am where i live, I decided to write this question because i had to urinate 2 hours after going to bed and right now im going to urinate again!)

@edit1
I told my doctor about it and it said it should be due to the fluids when i was at the hospital. He said it had nothing to do with the medicine i was taking. I stopped all of them last day. I will read the instructions. Found this thread in a different forum

https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/frequent-urination-post-op.27936/
Pages: [1]   Go Up