Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: longest legs in america  (Read 4208 times)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: longest legs in america
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2017, 05:49:05 PM »

Depends on what you define as "unusual". I suspect it's probably not more than 5% of women, even in Poland.

Probably as much as guys under 5'7

Knik

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2017, 06:16:55 PM »

6'3" / not unusual
You really need to update your estimations, 6'3" is very tall for a woman. Everywhere, in Nordic countries or in tall african ethnies. It's rare.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:14:11 PM by theophilo »
Looking for Pili

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2017, 09:14:32 PM »

Probably as much as guys under 5'7

Not really comparable IMO. About a quarter of men are 5'7'' or below, depending on where you go these numbers differ a little. Less than 1% of women in the US are 6'3'' or over.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2017, 09:21:01 PM »

Not really comparable IMO. About a quarter of men are 5'7'' or below, depending on where you go these numbers differ a little. Less than 1% of women in the US are 6'3'' or over.

But im not living in the usa lol

And i'm not talking about 6'3 women but above 5'11. Everything under 5'7 here is around 7-8 percentile but yes i should say males under 5'6 which is third percentile.

Jack1066

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2017, 10:00:21 PM »

The tallest girls I know are about 5'10, 5'11, but then again the tallest guys I know are probably only about 6'4. Heights above 180 cm begin to be unusual (not necessarily in a bad way) on a woman and something like 195 cm on a man imo.

If I see a girl in the street 180 cm+ that's definitely unusual, something I'll only see once a day perhaps in a busy street. I do see plenty of girls my height or slightly taller than me every day but most girls (I mean like 80%) are noticeably shorter. I see so many guys shorter than me as well. A large minority of guys are shorter than me and I'm only 5'8- so girls over 6' are definitely nowhere near as common as guys under 5'7 or even 5'5 over here (and that's rare too).

And people in my country aren't *that* much shorter than Germany (or Poland, wherever you are from), maybe an inch, at most two in the most extreme cases.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 11:58:13 PM by Jack1066 »

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2017, 11:52:14 PM »

But im not living in the usa lol

And i'm not talking about 6'3 women but above 5'11. Everything under 5'7 here is around 7-8 percentile but yes i should say males under 5'6 which is third percentile.

No, but the trend is the same in any country, 6'3'' women are much, much rarer than the short guys you described. About Poland, better do some political lobbying to get some Middle Eastern migrants into your country like mine has, reduces the average height.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Knik

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2017, 08:55:03 AM »

I agree even if I already seen many 5'11 girls
the tallest one was probably around 6'2
but I should admit it stay rare, especially after 6'1. So pretend 6'3 is not unusual is funny as even for men it's not common
Looking for Pili
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up