Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 17 OLD FEMALE WITH A LOT OF QUESTIONS? It will be safe...?  (Read 3021 times)

zecil

• Visitor

Hi this is my first post and i'm fairly new in this forum, so i have a couple of questions that i would be really thankfull if anyone responded.
BTW i'm a female, 17 years old, and 1'63-1'64 cm.

It will be safe do 2 inches in each segment?

I've read that dr lee said that patients who do not passed the 5 cm mark get back almost 100% of athlethic ability back

Also i read in one post that the lenghethening per day should be 0'66mm per day for let the soft tissue adapt, is it true?

I plan doing purely externals on tibias due being the less invasive method and the same in femurs, to avoid risk of permanent knee pain and fat embolism...

I know is a lot of time in frames doing only externals but if in the long term has less risk of complications i don't mind at all.

It will be with a year of lapse not both surgeries at the same time.

I really hope someone could help me with this questions!!!

doomsday

Re: 17 OLD FEMALE WITH A LOT OF QUESTIONS? It will be safe...?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 07:36:18 PM »

Until you will be able to answer those question by yourself you will not be ready for LL .
Start from reading every diary.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 07:49:39 PM »

Have you ever seen scars from externals?

If you do this for aesthetic reasons well.... you won't be happy from the trade off.

Besides good luck surviving externals on femurs lol.

Overdozer

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 08:14:15 PM »

Have you ever seen scars from externals?

If you do this for aesthetic reasons well.... you won't be happy from the trade off.

Besides good luck surviving externals on femurs lol.
Agreed. It seems like every female LL'er completely ignores scar issue or tib-fem proportions issue. Leg beauty is important for a female, you don't want all your leg segments scarred. And no scar revision isn't magical - it will only make the scars less visible.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 10:56:14 PM »

You'll exchange an excellent female height for a just good height with extreme scarring and less function (if everything goes well).
You are one of the reasons that new members should not create new threads but I justify you only because you are a young girl who knows nothing about LL.
When you get older I really hope you'll be sane enough to forget about LL.

google42

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 01:17:25 AM »

Don't risk going for leg lengthening unless you got a discrepancy or some deformity. You're  female so doing this cosmetically will not benifit you much and you will loose more than you will gain.

deniscef

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 12:53:09 PM »

If I were you and felt some sadness about   your stature I'll do it, this people here who a'int recommend it for you already did,so for it you can make your own conclusions, about the method foryou I'd recommend some internal rod, like precise 2, it's more pricey, notwithstanding.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

Knik

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 01:17:55 PM »

Does someone have some scars external pictures ?

I dislike that mentality which consists in frightening the new and curious
Looking for Pili

deniscef

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 01:58:58 PM »

yeah many women have scars in the belly due pregnancy surgery , the name of it I believe in english is Caesarean I'm not sure.Because scars, none women in the world shouldhave child because of scars. And about scar people may diminish it using lasers.
Admin Note: User banned for creating multiple accounts (bander72. deniscef, backrandon, enrique)  and trying to impersonate other users with similar nicks.

Body Builder

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2017, 02:32:47 PM »

Does someone have some scars external pictures ?

I dislike that mentality which consists in frightening the new and curious
This girl wants to become better aesthetically and with legs full of scars in both tibias and femurs no woman would be aesthetical.
And all these for gaining height which is not even a benefit for a woman, especially if she is almost 5.5 which is a perfect height.

So before saying things like that, think more carefully.
A man would be benefited a lot with LL because height is the most important apsect of a man's appearance so some scars doesn't matter much, although they are still exist and are not the mist aesthetical thing.
But a woman full of scars and no real benefit? What is the reason to do LL?
Things are so simple.

Deniscef, if you compare having a children with doing a cosmetic surgery that in reality would make a woman worse, then you prove for another time the level of intelligence you have.

deniscef

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 03:42:28 PM »

Having a child is not necessary in this world, besides it , there are overpopulation and it  is very expensive and give too many duty, but if you like go for it and spend 500k , go to google I see howw much a child cost

Knik

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2017, 04:57:00 PM »

This girl wants to become better aesthetically and with legs full of scars in both tibias and femurs no woman would be aesthetical.
And all these for gaining height which is not even a benefit for a woman, especially if she is almost 5.5 which is a perfect height.

So before saying things like that, think more carefully.
A man would be benefited a lot with LL because height is the most important apsect of a man's appearance so some scars doesn't matter much, although they are still exist and are not the mist aesthetical thing.
But a woman full of scars and no real benefit? What is the reason to do LL?
Things are so simple.

Deniscef, if you compare having a children with doing a cosmetic surgery that in reality would make a woman worse, then you prove for another time the level of intelligence you have.

5'5" is the ideal height for you. I can understand that 5'5" women can be insecure as they are compared to 5'9 women every time. It's like us with 6'1 6'3 men which is considered as the ideal male height.
For scars, I still want some illustrations.
And ye, you can't compare having a child with cosmetic surgery.
Looking for Pili

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2017, 05:54:38 PM »

Read Unicorn's diary.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Datum

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2017, 09:18:11 PM »

Learn other girls like Unicorn or Musicmaker. They weren't short. They tried to be taller. They regretted for all their lives. They aren't recovered yet.
Banned: Using Multiple Accounts (Datum)

Body Builder

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2017, 09:37:51 PM »

Having a child is not necessary in this world, besides it , there are overpopulation and it  is very expensive and give too many duty, but if you like go for it and spend 500k , go to google I see howw much a child cost
You are completely retarded. End of discussion with you.

Theophilo, a 5.5 woman is like a 5.10 man. Also, being tall is only a benefit for men, not for women, so a 5.5 woman has maybe many reasons to be insecure except from her height.
If you want illustrations about scars go to the diaries on this and the old forum. You'll see many including mine's.

Datum

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2017, 09:54:59 PM »

You can see Unicorn's scars in her instagram account. Other patients have had very bad results too, men and women but in women's case is worse like Musicmaker

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2017, 10:03:41 PM »

You are completely retarded. End of discussion with you.

Theophilo, a 5.5 woman is like a 5.10 man. Also, being tall is only a benefit for men, not for women, so a 5.5 woman has maybe many reasons to be insecure except from her height.
If you want illustrations about scars go to the diaries on this and the old forum. You'll see many including mine's.

I really dislike when men tell women that they should be X height because they like short women or "short women are hotter than tall women". It is an objective truth that the majority of 5'5 women won't have problems in dating but I do not agree with you that 5'5 is the best height for women and a lot of other people might agree or disagree. LL is a decision everyone must do for themselves.

Learn other girls like Unicorn or Musicmaker. They weren't short. They tried to be taller. They regretted for all their lives. They aren't recovered yet.

I agree that women are more at risk to have complications such as fracture and non union, especially if they have a bad surgeon or are not careful during weight bearing/falling etc. Also, the aesthetic issue depends on surgical technique and externals leave more scarring than internals. They should also calculate the proportion, but unlike many of you, I think that having a longer femur in attractive in women.

Você é maluco ou idiota?
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2017, 10:13:12 PM »

I really dislike when men tell women that they should be X height because they like short women or "short women are hotter than tall women". It is an objective truth that the majority of 5'5 women won't have problems in dating but I do not agree with you that 5'5 is the best height for women and a lot of other people might agree or disagree. LL is a decision everyone must do for themselves.

I agree that women are more at risk to have complications such as fracture and non union, especially if they have a bad surgeon or are not careful during weight bearing/falling etc. Also, the aesthetic issue depends on surgical technique and externals leave more scarring than internals. They should also calculate the proportion, but unlike many of you, I think that having a longer femur in attractive in women.

Você é maluco ou idiota?
I don't care which is the perfect height for a woman. The thing is that being tall for a woman is not a benefit. Maybe not a drawback for many men but still not a benefit.
This is an objective truth, not my opinion. So LL is a silly decision for any woman, except maybe very short ones like lets say 5ft and less.

So if a woman of an average height wants to break her legs and be full of scars to become better aesthetically, it is my right to tell her that she will only have drawbacks and not any benefit at all.

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2017, 10:19:09 PM »

You'll exchange an excellent female height for a just good height with extreme scarring and less function (if everything goes well).
You are one of the reasons that new members should not create new threads but I justify you only because you are a young girl who knows nothing about LL.
When you get older I really hope you'll be sane enough to forget about LL.

I was talking about when you said "exchange excellent female height (5'5) for just a good height (5'7-8)". For me it is better 5'7 for a girl and if she is interested in modelling being a 5'7 - 5'8 is a benefit compared to being 5'5. This is an objective truth.

I agree however, that maybe this is the only benefit for a woman (though very short ones might also benefit). In the majority of cases it is a bad decision because of increased risk women, scarring, etc.
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Datum

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2017, 10:25:28 PM »

LL isn't worth in women. Ask Unicorn and Musicmaker. Their lives were torn apart by the surgery. Vanity and unscrupulous doctors destroyed their lives.

onemorefoot

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2017, 11:15:37 PM »

I dont want to sound enthusiastic becuase I believe you dont need this risky surgery, 164 in women is the same that a 177 men, so average height. But we sometimes dont agree to be in the average, if you decide to get this done, only go for the Internal way.2 surgeries are simply a joke, even one is a joke, becuase you dont benefit se much as a Guy.
Budget will determine my future.

Knik

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2017, 09:51:11 AM »

LL isn't worth in women. Ask Unicorn and Musicmaker. Their lives were torn apart by the surgery. Vanity and unscrupulous doctors destroyed their lives.

Unicorn and mm made internal ?
Looking for Pili

onemorefoot

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2017, 03:28:01 PM »

Budget will determine my future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up