Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 30 Yr old, looking for advice.  (Read 1728 times)

PrivvyCare

• Visitor
30 Yr old, looking for advice.
« on: August 01, 2017, 09:17:28 AM »

I'd like to first say that unlike what the surgery was aimed at, my reasoning is cosmetic purposes only.
I am aware of the risks that are associated with the surgery but would like to proceed nonetheless.
I'm 179cm and depending on my bodies potential I would like this to increase to around 190cm.

How likely would this be with two procedures?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: 30 Yr old, looking for advice.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 09:48:55 AM »

If you're aware of the risks then what advice are you looking for? At essentially 5'11 nobody here is going to advise you to go through with this, bit 11 cm over two surgeries is certainly possible.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Bander72

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 10:31:08 AM »

Lol you want to increase 11 cm at 179 starting height for "cosmetic reasons only".  You should first be honest with yourself. Or is it that you do not comprehend how much that is.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

PrivvyCare

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 10:52:54 AM »

If you're aware of the risks then what advice are you looking for? At essentially 5'11 nobody here is going to advise you to go through with this, bit 11 cm over two surgeries is certainly possible.

It seems advice may have been the wrong term, forgive me. I have looked through the options available and having noticed Dr. Paley's procedure in particular I believe he is my best option. His website states that doing both Tibia and Femur a year between each other would minimize the risks and I was hoping somebody here had gone through this. Still working my way through the patients diaries.

Lol you want to increase 11 cm at 179 starting height for "cosmetic reasons only".  You should first be honest with yourself. Or is it that you do not comprehend how much that is.

In my line of work the added 11cm would make a huge difference to both opportunities and future progress. I'm well aware of the amount 11cm is and the affect it may have however 6cm + 5cm seems to be the most sensible option all things considered*.

(*Meaning this is an extreme to begin with.)

Bander72

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 11:38:47 AM »

Well I hope your line of work does not require athleticism. Since you wont ever be the same after the surgery.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

realpatient

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 07:27:49 PM »

Athleticism or normal life for some people who got wheelchairbounded forever
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

Knik

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 09:39:52 PM »

Yes it's possible but you will lose some abilities for sure
Looking for Pili

Body Builder

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 10:47:12 PM »

I'd like to first say that unlike what the surgery was aimed at, my reasoning is cosmetic purposes only.
I am aware of the risks that are associated with the surgery but would like to proceed nonetheless.
I'm 179cm and depending on my bodies potential I would like this to increase to around 190cm.

How likely would this be with two procedures?
Have you searched the forum?
Have you read pantients diaries?

If yes why exactly you open a new topic about things that have been answered literally tenths of times?
Why would you not be able to so 2 LLs and gain 11 cm, is there anything special to your body that differentiates it from the other's who have done it?

So why you and a lot of newbies here open threads to ask if they can gain 3,5,7 cm etc or do both segments and all these?
This is really starting to get boring and silly.
Mods should lock this kind of threads immediately or in some months the only topics here would be newbies ask if they can do LL !
Pages: [1]   Go Up