Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are these height differences significant??  (Read 3628 times)

dean9191

Are these height differences significant??
« on: September 27, 2017, 01:28:59 PM »

I have been searching for patient stories from russia and got these before and after pics from their site (ruscom)

First one says its 6 CM gain but it isn't impressive as much as I thought it would be.

Of course these patients look good after the height gain but when you compare before and after it's kind of disappointing to me. Any thoughts?

dean9191

Re: Are these height differences significant??
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 01:33:08 PM »

sorry about posting on the wrong section

alps

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 04:14:11 PM »

are all these 6cm?

They do look insignificant.

The best way to know if LL is worth it is to wear 2 inch lifts and go to a public place where no one knows you. If you feel no difference, then it's not worth it.

Knik

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 04:43:43 PM »

Lets be honest, difference of height between people outside are quite insignificant. It's only on internet that everybody is about 6'5.
So yes with 6cm you will feel a difference.
Looking for Pili

google42

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 05:52:45 PM »

are all these 6cm?

They do look insignificant.

The best way to know if LL is worth it is to wear 2 inch lifts and go to a public place where no one knows you. If you feel no difference, then it's not worth it.
Yes I think people should wear lifts or some thick shoes and then see if it makes any difference. I saw a video of some guy who did 3 inches and in his before and after pics he almost looks the same.

lldude

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 07:43:00 AM »

What matters is not the difference you see from these images, it is how you will feel after become 6+cm taller. Do as others have recommended and try walking around with 5+cm insoles and you will see the huge difference it makes.

google42

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 12:15:38 PM »

What matters is not the difference you see from these images, it is how you will feel after become 6+cm taller. Do as others have recommended and try walking around with 5+cm insoles and you will see the huge difference it makes.
That's true, what matters the most is how you feel about yourself after.

Body Builder

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 12:35:07 PM »

Except from the first pics the second and third have a good difference between pre and after.
But the difference is good trust me. With people that I was the same height now I am obviously taller. Now their head ends where are my eyebrows.

dean9191

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 02:25:36 PM »

Thank you for your opinions guys. I now kinda understand why some people willingly risk couple more cms to reach at least 3 inches

Knik

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 03:45:39 PM »

There is about 2 or 3 eyes level between before and after.
At that point you will feel the difference.
Looking for Pili

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 09:40:44 PM »

If you feel that the difference in these pictures is not great, take a positive stance on this. If a 6 cm difference looks insignificant, it doesn't only mean that you won't become much taller after LL. It also means that a person who is 6 cm taller than you is only insignificantly taller. That's a good thing, isn't it?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

rasteride

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2017, 06:11:43 AM »

To be honest, if I was outside and seeing 2 people with these height differences, I probably wouldn't even notice it, if at all. Especially when people are always slouching and leaning on stuff and walking and being from a different perspective. I think it's when it's like, 1/2 of a head taller that I really start noticing a height difference.

That's why I think LL is not for average height people, because it will really change nothing, other than maybe how you perceive yourself.

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2017, 07:43:28 PM »

its quite significant. the ones on the left look stockyish while the right looks more lankyish.

lldude

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 05:57:48 AM »

That's why I think LL is not for average height people, because it will really change nothing, other than maybe how you perceive yourself.

Which is what matters the most at the end; how you see yourself, and not how others see you.

Arya

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2017, 07:20:18 PM »

I have been searching for patient stories from russia and got these before and after pics from their site

Of course these patients look good after the height gain but when you compare before and after it's kind of disappointing to me. Any thoughts?

Yes height difference looks significant. Here is my pic with my same friend, before and after I wear a 10cm heel. You can guess the difference in the height gain from this.

https://imgur.com/gallery/P7hvG

midnightninja

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 09:02:27 AM »

2-3 inches is noticeable in real life. You haven't factored in body weight, muscle size, ethnicity (skin color) and gender.

https://imgur.com/EA6770k

Jack1066

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 10:12:40 AM »

IRL people don't really notice height differences until they get to 3 inches or so plus imo. That's why a 5'10 guy can be seen as about 6'0 by many people etc.

While a 6 cm height difference doesn't seem like much, it will change people's perception of your height.

Even at my height I have friends who I am not sure if they are 5'11 or 6'+, it's just hard for me to tell depending on things like posture and footwear, and I'm only a couple of inches from 5'11 in lifts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up